Update on Luke :)

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 12:15 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I use the fb group much more now and often forget about this page. Although I do lurk from time to time We've been really busy so the computer is used for two things (email and facebook) and thats it!

Luke is doing wonderful. He is 11.5 months old, will be one year in less than 2 weeks! His party is next Saturday! We are doing a big fiesta at the park with fajitas and a pintata We've invited all of our families and friends, so it will be a pretty big gathering!

He is not walking yet. He walks with a walker all over the house though. He practically runs with it! He is very good at turning it around and running to the end of the hallway, turning around and running back! He is too cautious to try to take steps on his own though! He stands for a few seconds and has stood up on his own without holding onto anything once. So i'm sure walking is right around the corner! For now he just speed crawls everywhere! lol.

He goes back and forth with babbling and words. He babbles like crazy and talks up a storm, but then stops doing it for a little while, then picks it back up, lol. Not sure why he is so crazy talkative one day and then completely silent the next! Same with gestures. He was waving like crazy for a while, now he only does it sometimes. If you say "say cheeese" he will smile real big. If you tell him to clap, he will clap. If you ask him to go get you the ball, he will do it. If you say "give me that ___" he will hand whatever you asked for to you. He loves giving hugs if you say, give me hugs or kisses! But again, its only when he wants to. Lately he will do the say cheese and clap, but he wont wave! Hes such a turd!

He is getting very good and putting things in and taking out. He loves to transfer all of his toys from one bin to another. He also loves his shape sorter and is getting very good with it!

He is still a big boy, but is starting to slim down. He wears mostly 12-18 month clothes. He wears size 4 diapers. He weighs about 24 pounds, not sure of his length but he is average or slightly shorter. His weight seems to stay in the 90 percentile. His appt. is in 2 weeks so I will know then.

I will add a few recent photos!!

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
April 24th, 2013, 02:46 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!! Hi Luke! I see he's as sad and depressed as ever.

Kira does the thing too where she randomly stops doing some new skill. She seems to stop doing the skill as soon as I want to show it off to someone else.

I'm so glad you dropped by!
April 26th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Veteran
Rylynn has several new tricks as well, but like Luke, will only do them when she feels is necessary. So I'm always saying "no, I swear! She waves bye bye!" haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search