Diaper Changes?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where are you changing baby's diaper at these days, do you still use a changing table or somewhere else? How does baby do during the diaper changes? do baby lay there or does baby roll like a little alligator?

I am still using my changing table which is in Jacob's room for changing diapers but then I get him down in the floor to get him dressed. He rolls all over the place and tries to sit up so diaper changes and clothes changes our house are terrible. I'm not sure there is anything I hate worse than trying to change his diapers and clothes. Plus when there's poopy he always sticks his hand down there and gets some on it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always just use the floor now. Kira has stopped rolling all over the place (for the most part) but the floor is just easier.

Getting her dressed is tricky because she tries to pull shirts off of her head as I'm putting them on, and unless I can get pants on her while she's lying down and distracted, she stands up and runs away with no pants on.
June 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm still changing JR on our bed, it's just easier for me. JR is wiggly during diaper changes unless Allison sits with him or he has his stuffed puppy. Getting dressed is a non-issue because it's been so hot here that he hasn't been wearing more than a diaper for a couple of weeks!
melissalaw likes this.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 4th, 2013, 07:01 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad I'm not the only one that let's their baby run around in only their diaper. It has been hot here lately also so when we are at home and not going anywhere I either just put a onsie on Jacob or let him run around in diaper only.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Veteran
I still use the changing table or our bed. I was doing it on our living room rug, but then last night I decided it was time for a new rug, and the new one is white (possibly a horrible decision lol), so no more on the rug! She is pretty helpful getting dressed unless she's just too busy. Then it's a struggle.
June 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We still use the changing table! He is crazy on it thought and we need to keep him distracted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search