A little update

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Veteran
We moved over the last week and weekend. I think we are getting closer to being settled in here. I still have some unpacking to do, but it's mainly things that aren't used much, or things that I need to just get rid of. And books, DVD's, etc.

Rylynn is so close to walking. Every day I ask her if she is going to walk today. She always says yes...one of these days she'll mean it. And then we're in trouble!

We lost another family member Friday. Our cat, who I've had almost 13 years, had to be put to sleep. He had diabetes, and was just getting sicker and sicker and I decided to end his suffering and let him go with some dignity. It was hard, but it was right.

Other than that I've been busy planning my wedding, and getting things in order here.

A recent picture of my little tornado:

And her new favorite look, the stink eye.

June 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about your cat. Having to decide to put a pet down is such a difficult decision but most of the time it is what is best for the pet. Just so hard on you. Hope you guys are doing ok.

I love Rylynn's dress and her look. Glad that otherwise everything is going good. Moving is hard. I moved 2 years ago and we still have somethings in boxes..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Veteran
Thanks We had to put a cat down n April too, so it's been really rough. I know both times I made the right decision, but it's still a difficult one to make!

We don't plan on living here more than a year. As soon as we find property we like back in our hometown we will move back, so I don't think I'll bother unpacking everything.
June 4th, 2013, 04:27 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry to hear about your cat! Love the pics of Rylynn, especially the stink eye! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search