Question for Our Pregnant Mommies

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 11:02 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing being pregnant and taking care of your baby also? Is it harder than you thought or about the same.

It wasn't that hard when I was pregnant with Jacob because I only had one kid to take care of but now that I'm pregnant again and taking care of 2 little ones, it is definitely harder. I am so tired and trying to keep up with both of them is exhausting. Thankfully they spend their days at daycare so that will help wear them down before I pick them up in the afternoons.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
its been pretty good for me. but I have my days. today I was super sick for some reason after feeling great for 2 weeks, so I just laid on the couch all day and watched him play. he was so good.

July 5th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It has definitely been challenging, especially when you throw in hospital stays, bed rest, busy schedules, and an ear infection that will not go away (Cole) . The boys really have been great though besides the typical preschooler and toddler stuff.

Now that Finley's birth is right around the corner I'm starting to worry about caring for a preschooler, toddler and newborn. Eek! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow(my ticker is wrong) and Chase was born at exactly 37 weeks after two days of labor and Cole was born at 37+1 so we'll see how much longer Finley stays in here.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
July 8th, 2013, 06:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck Kellye. Please post some pics of finley after she's born so we can see that beautiful baby girl.

My morning sickness has hit me hard the past few days. Yesterday was terrible. Today seems a little bit better.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 8th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Melissa I definitely will

I'm sorry your morning sickness has struck already- yuck, I definitely wouldn't want to revisit that again. Hang in there.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search