Weekend plans

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By ~Always~Hoping~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 06:04 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's everybody got going on this weekend? Anything fun and exciting?

Jackson turns 4 next week so we are going to have his birthday party tomorrow. He is so excited. DH took the day off from work today so he could make his cake. He is making him a lightning Mcqueen cake. I'll post pics Monday of the cake. He does all of the birthday cakes and does a great job. Just hoping that I feel ok. this nausea has been kicking my rear end lately and I've felt terrible.

We got Jackson a Big Wheel for his birthday so I know he is going to love that. We also got him some new dump trucks and digger toys. He loves playing in the back yard digging in the mud.

Sunday will be a day of rest for us. I'll need the day to recover from the birthday party.

I hope all you wonderful ladies have fabulous weekends!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 19th, 2013, 08:10 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, 4 already! Can't wait to see the cake pics. I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the party (even if you can't have any cake). You're at around 10 weeks now, right? Hopefully the nausea starts to ease soon.

Our weekend is looking fun. Hubby is taking Kira to their first parent-and-me swim class tomorrow afternoon. On Sunday some hockey friends have their annual summer BBQ so we'll go to that.
melissalaw likes this.
July 19th, 2013, 09:21 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Sounds like fun Melissa! I can't wait to see pictures (I'm a sucker for birthday party pics- they're so cute!). Hope you start feeling better soon, morning sickness stinks!

Parent and me swim class sounds like fun Carolyn.

This weekend is going to low key, James is on-call for work so we can't really do a whole lot. I might have him watch JR so Allison and I can go see Turbo or we might switch it up and he and Allison go see Turbo and JR and I hang out.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
July 19th, 2013, 09:35 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carolyn I'm almost 9 weeks so probably a few more weeks. With Jackson it was over by about 11 weeks. With Jacob it started getting better around 14 weeks but some of it lingered until around 18 weeks. It's crazy how different each pregnancy can be. Last time I was convinced Jacob was a girl because of how sick I was but this one has been worse so maybe this will be a girl. Who knows. I won't find out until sometime in September or October which stinks. My dr doesn't do that materni21 test. Although he does do ultrasounds every 2 weeks so maybe we will find out a bit early.

Kira is going to have a blast at swim class.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 19th, 2013, 09:45 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every 2 weeks, wow! I bet you do find out early then. My doc doesn't personally do MaterniT21 either but my blood work with Kira was so high risk for Down Syndrome (plus I'm obviously over 35) that he referred me to a genetic counselor at the local children's hospital this time.

I hope you start to feel better soon. I felt like *** at 9 weeks too but now I can eat anything except, oddly, chicken and corn. Dunno what that's about!
July 20th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like some fun weekends ahead! Marjorie let us know how Turbo is- I want to take Chase to see it!

Carolyn have a blast at the swim lessons- Cole loves his. DH does it with him bc I was like 100 months pregnant and am now recovering from surgery but it's obvious that they really enjoy the lesson together. At the end of last session Cole was already jumping in and floating by himself :0 These kiddos are remarkable for being so young!

Melissa congrats on having a 4 year old ! Time really flies doesn't it? I hope the bday party goes well and you aren't too sick. I can't wait to see pictures !

We actually have a busy weekend considering I just gave birth, which is a little annoying, but what can you do? DH will take the boys to swim lessons and then his best friend is having his wedding reception. Finley and I will stay home- she's still too young and vulnerable and I just need to focus on recovering at this point. Sunday is church, Chase is spending the day with my mom, and we are having a few family members over to meet Finley.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
July 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies your weekend plans sound so fun!!! We are away on vacation right now, right on the beach!!
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search