15th month stats

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Always~Hoping~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2013, 05:52 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has your little one had his/her 15th month checkup? How much do they weigh? How tall are they? Anything new to report?

Jacob had his 15th month checkup last week and he's doing great. He weighs 22 lbs 6 oz so that puts him right around 50%. He is 30 inches tall and that put him between 50 and 75%. He has finally started walking and now he's running so that's lots of fun..lol. He has also started talking more and if we say something he will try to copy what we are saying. He has started coloring at daycare but I think he spends more time trying to eat the crayons than actually coloring with them.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 17th, 2013, 06:11 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay Jacob! Jackson is 21lbs 15 ounces and 31 inches. He has started to say more words like cracker and "tickle tickle" It's really cute! Most of the time he just uses baby talk but tries to say words a lot more!
melissalaw likes this.

August 20th, 2013, 08:19 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira is 16 months today but here are her 15 month stats from last month's appointment:

Head circumference: 46.5 cm (70th percentile)
Height: 31.5″ (80th percentile)
Weight: 24 lbs 6 oz (86th percentile)

From my 15 month blog entry on her activities:

Favorite activities: Sitting on her chair (especially with a book), playing the ball-pop piano and then dancing around, putting things into kitchen drawers, playing peekaboo by covering her face with her hands until someone asks “Where’s Kira?”, bath time, throwing balls

Favorite foods: Strawberries, watermelon, yogurt

Words: dat?, hat, head, hot, hi (the previous four all sound identical so you have to go by context), bye, up, key, shoe
August 20th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Veteran
Rylynn is now 22 lbs. and 30.75 inches tall. She is walking all over, almost running. We've had a few bumps and bruises from this new running thing, mostly when she has an armful of toys and loses her balance. The worst was when she crashed headfirst into the coffee table last wednesday. She still has a bruise on her head from that one.

She loves to say what's that? She also walks around saying mamamamamamama. She says no, hi, bye (which sounds like baaa). I can't get over how much she is growing! I suppose they do that, though.
August 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR was 26 lbs and 36 inches at his 15 month appointment last month. JR is a regular chatterbox and is starting to put words together (bye daddy, go out, play ball). I have started going to the gym daily and the kids go to child care. While there, JR has started to color, play with kids (other than his sister), play piano, and interact with another caregiver. He eats everything, but his favs are any fruit/veggie, cheese sticks, and rice.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search