18 month size check in

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2013, 10:15 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What size clothes is your little one in these days? What size diaper? How much did they weigh and how tall were they at their 18 month check up?

Jacob is in 18 month clothes now and they fit really good. His 12 month pants are way too short. he is still in size 4 diapers but those are getting a bit snug. At his checkup he was 24 lbs and 7 oz and 32 inches tall. he is almost as tall at 18 months as Jackson was at 2 years but Jackson was always a tiny little guy until just recently and he has shot right up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 7th, 2013, 01:49 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira is mostly in 2T shirts and 18-24 month pants. She has a couple of 3T shirts that I bought intentionally large; they're too big on her but honestly not by much!

Diaper is still size 4.

At her 18 month checkup, she was 26 lbs, 11 oz and 32" tall.
November 8th, 2013, 10:45 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe that she is already wearing 2T and 24 months clothes. She's not that much bigger than Jacob. I'm sure it won't be long before Jacob will be wearing those also. Makes me sad that they are already wearing toddler clothes and growing out of baby clothes.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 10th, 2013, 05:56 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These babies are growing so quickly! They won't be babies much longer! It makes me sad!! Jackson is 24lbs and 32" tall. He is wearing size 4 diapers and some 6-12 , 12-18 or sometimes 18 month clothing but that is usually big. He is itty bitty!

November 12th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Veteran
Rylynn's check up is today, but I think she's around 23-24 lbs. I'll update after we're back home. She wears 12-18 months clothing, but I don't think for much longer. She does have some 24 month shirts that fit her great, and a couple of 3T sweatshirts that I bought intentionally big, but she can wear them. They're an off brand though, so that may be why. Pants are hard for me because she is so little I feel. 18 mo pants are huge on her, though she can wear them. 12 month fit better in the waist, but are too short!
November 12th, 2013, 05:54 AM
James is 32 inches and 25 lbs. He wears 2t clothes. To me he is huge but my 3 older kids where small for their age. He is 4 inches and 3lbs smaller then his almost 4 year old brother.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search