Hello!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2014, 09:59 PM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
It looks pretty slow here but I'm stopping by to say Hello to everyone who is still here! I finally went back to work after Hayden turned 1, so it's been pretty busy. Plus my laptop was broken for the last year. I hope there is still some around to chat to about having toddlers. I didn't realize how hard it was. I miss my little baby girl! lol I've also wondered how many of us had more children after our May babies. I will not be having another anytime soon. My husband will be getting out of the army after 10 years of service and I'm scared to death about him getting out and starting a career over, so no more babies until things are stable. Hope to hear from someone soon!

February 16th, 2014, 06:28 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!! Good to hear from you again. . It's pretty quiet, yeah; mostly me and Melissa talking to each other, LOL. My second, a boy, was just born last month and Melissa just had a baby very recently so it's even more quiet than normal.

I agree that toddlers are way harder than I'd expected. I definitely miss the ~3-7 month range.
February 17th, 2014, 01:06 PM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
Wow. Congrats both of you! I miss those months too.

February 18th, 2014, 06:18 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!! I still just have my little guy Jackson. Dh and I aren't really sure when we will start TTCing. I definitely miss the younger infant stage but also love how fun this age can be!

February 24th, 2014, 07:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey glad to see you here. I have been MIA for about a week now. I gave birth to Christian on Feb 12 and it's been crazy since then. I never realized how hard it would be to take care of 3 kids all 4 and under. I feel like I haven't been able to spend the time with Jacob that I want to so when Christian is sleeping I try to spend every moment with my other 2 so they don't feel neglected.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search