Coming back!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2014, 07:15 PM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
I see there isn't that many people around still. Things have changed a lot for me. After Hayden turned 1 I started working again. Then at the beginning of July dh got out of the army after 10 years and we moved to Texas, near his family. It's been a struggle so far but we are making it. As of right now I'll be a SAHM so I have all the time in the world lol. I'm also thinking I might be pregnant with #2. If I am, I'm only 4 weeks so who knows. This would be ANOTHER surprise pregnancy. After all the losses and the complications we had with Hayden I am scared to death and not ready. So we'll see what happens. Dh has wanted another since Hayden was born, so he's excited. My first test was negative but I don't feel "normal."

August 9th, 2014, 06:41 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! Yes it's pretty quiet around here! LOL. Wow you aren't kidding that is a lot of change! I hope it gets easier for you. Did you test again?

August 9th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I haven't. I started spotting like pink and then turned to red. It's not a constant flow but it's coming and going. I wasn't ready to be pregnant again but I didn't want it to end like this.

August 11th, 2014, 11:57 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to see you back here. It is quite here. I think there are just a few of us left.

Do you think you got AF or was it a loss? I hope it was AF. Are you and DH going to start actively trying for baby #2.

We had our third boy in February and are done. I am trying to talk DH into getting a vasectomy but he has been putting it off.

Glad to see you back here. Please let us know how things go with trying for #2.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 11th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Honestly, I can't figure out if it's AF or not. I never have irregular periods, I don't spot, it's here for three days straight and it's gone. I'm pretty lucky. I was almost a week late, which never happens. I have a lot of stretching pain and I'm not really feeling periods cramps. The bleeding will be completely gone all day then will be back with full force. Something just doesn't feel right. But maybe i'm over thinking it. *I* won't be actively trying. haha Dh wants another one asap, but he's not the one carrying it. He has officially been out of the army for a month now. He just started his new job and we have been struggling while waiting for the first paycheck. Luckily his new job pays extremely well but the stress getting to that point makes me anti baby right now. But at the same time I'm sad thinking I might have lost one. Maybe before the year ends I'll be interested in actively trying. Congrats on the new baby! Dh and I are pretty sure we only want one more and he is happy to get snipped but I'm sure it's easier said than done...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search