Trying for #2/Take 2 - Tonya's May Rainbow (5/7 - 38 weeks - last one, and BABY!!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2011, 02:30 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looking great as always!! I can't wait till you have a baby bump again!

P.S. The poo comment made me LOL

October 28th, 2011, 05:30 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha you call that a pop!
I can see a difference for sure though.
you look great.

October 31st, 2011, 09:02 AM
AmandaHugNKiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can see a tiny waist thickening (probably from all that food!) but no pop yet! You tease me with your title saying pop!

(beats dorcas watching you poo though... *shudder* )

Looking fab, Tonya. Can't wait to see the REAL pop!

DS4 has arrived! 18th May 2012. 9lb 1oz. Beautiful!

Breastfeeding, co-sleeping
November 1st, 2011, 03:21 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
really feeling sick today so any baby/food bump from last week has gone away in fear of getting my germs
November 4th, 2011, 08:38 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
You are so skinny! I wish I looked that good after having kids, but I am too lazy to exercise and no one will push me into doing it.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 4th, 2011, 10:54 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are still so tiny.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 4th, 2011, 11:08 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
As someone who is the same weeks along as you, i can say i wouldnt worry about your bump disappearing. Im still more bloated at night then i am in the morning. And i dont think ive popped anymore since i first got pregnant, i just started out with a "bump" becuase i dont like to work out, lol.
November 8th, 2011, 11:48 AM
12 weeks
PS-It is flattering that so many of you think I work out...I dont, before Kaiden I did, but now, running after him is the extent of it
November 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
hgolden3's Avatar Super Mommy
That's so funny.... poo.... ha ha. I am still waiting for you to pop. You are so tiny

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 10th, 2011, 01:50 PM
bliss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I see the pop~! yay

November 12th, 2011, 01:52 AM
I see... a slight thickening of your waist again!

THis baby is going to be like Kaiden and make us WAIT! But as you already know, the slower the changes happen in pregnancy, the quicker you're likely to be moving back down the other way aftewards, so it's ALL GOOD!

November 15th, 2011, 10:20 AM
thickening some more
13 week bump...
I look more awake in this picture cause we had a disagreement with a woman who has been staying with us for 3 months, paying no rent at all, AND she wanted us to pay her this morning, so I didnt take the pic till the afternoon...
November 15th, 2011, 01:33 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looking good. I can see a bit of thickening but your still so tiny.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 22nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
14 week invisible bump...I really thought that I would pop a lot faster than I am - especially with the way that I eat!
November 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I hear ya, this being my 3rd i expected to really be showing, but instead i just feel like things are tighter and i look "thicker".

Oh well, i guess i should enjoy being comfortable and smallish while i still can.
November 22nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's all going to your boobs! Looking great
November 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You look great!

December 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I feel like that last picture was a lifetime ago...I

My MIL has always been very healthy...in October, she went in for hip transplant surgery, and nothing has been the same since...we visited her on Wednesday (11/16) and she looked bad, but she was so so happy to see us, and we were able to tell her about the baby then as well...thank goodness...

I took my 14 week picture on Tuesday (11/22)...that day we found out that my MIL was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, but she was getting medication and we thought that she would be ok...then Wednesday (11/23), she had a lot of trouble breathing...went to the ICU, had to have a tube down her throat to help her breathe...we rushed there on Thursday morning...she was critical but stable, just had to wait till the pneumonia cleared up in her lungs...we stayed there till Sunday, they said at the time that she had improved a bit and should be off the ventilator within the next 2 days...Monday, her condition deteriorated - fast...in the morning, her kidneys, by the end of the day, it was all her organs - failing...they rushed her up to the hospital near us to see if anything could be done...but nothing could...by Tuesday morning, we got the call that because she had a do not resuscitate order, if we wanted to say goodbye, we had to go immediately...we rushed there, and within 2 hours she passed away...

It has been incredibly rough around here...Matt and I were very close to her (even though we complained a lot because she could be a bit bossy, there was absolutely no doubt about how much she loved and cared about us - and especially Kaiden) and have wanted nothing more than to make sure that her wishes were followed...but his brother (and fiancee of like a month - who she had never met) were not...they got here too late (we are in Florida, they are in California) and blamed us for not telling them soon enough along with a host of other things...it has been absolutely horrible - a nightmare...and on top of grieving the loss, dealing with a cranky toddler who wont sleep and can sense the tension, getting no sleep, and handling all the arrangements that have to be made (she was not expecting to go anytime soon either)...we have had to deal with being accused of everything under the sun and been judged and yelled at for trying to follow her wishes...

I have been hysterical for almost the whole week, and what makes it worse is knowing that I'm hurting the baby on top of it...

Because she passed away in a different county then the funeral home, we are unable to get the remains until next week...thank goodness they left, but the nightmare continues for at least 2 more weeks...this has been the worst few weeks of my life.
December 7th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Oh my gosh, Tonya, I'm so so sorry you've had such a terrible time (and that it will continue for some time yet). But at the same time, thank you so much for updating - I've been checking and checking... and was getting really worried. So many times I came close to PM'ing you but held off.

First and foremost, I'm really happy everything is ok with the pregnancy - I kinow you feel like you're hurting it, but women have lived through extreme trauma whilst pregnant and come out the other side with healthy babies. This very intensely bad time WILL pass, and baby will be fine. Honestly!

Secondly, so sorry for Matt's and your loss. There is never a good time to lose a parent; for it to have been so sudden and then a load of drama blow up is awful to deal with. I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can across the ocean.

Thirdly, take care of yourself. Matt and Kaiden need you, but if you don't eat properly and try to relax (during the storm of such terrible sadness) then you won't be up to the job. I know it's hard, but really, really try. It'll help your guilt towards the baby too.

You're good people, and don't deserve such a trying time. But you'll get through it.

I wish I could do something to help For now, all my 'stay strong' vibes headed your way.

December 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow Tonya, I am so sorry you are having to deal with all of that from BIL, and so sorry for the loss of your MIL. It really makes me angry for them to be dumping on you and Matt like that. I mean, I get that everyone grieves differently and loss is so very hard especially when it is so unexpected, but I'm sure the last thing your MIL would want is for this stress for you and her other grandchild!

If you can, definitely take some time out just for yourself. Go to a pregnant yoga class, go get a massage, anything to relieve some of this stress. I think baby will be just fine, but I worry about you. I've been thinking about you and I too am sending lots of good vibes for your whole family right now ((HUGS)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search