Trying for #2/Take 2 - Tonya's May Rainbow (5/7 - 38 weeks - last one, and BABY!!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Tinker Bellies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
argh you are so cute I cant wait to find out what you have in there!

March 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
32 weeks - BIG pop this week - funny cause if you look at my Kaiden belly, I popped at 33 weeks that time...one week earlier this time
March 28th, 2012, 01:05 AM
AmandaHugNKiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't see it! Says it's removed.

DS4 has arrived! 18th May 2012. 9lb 1oz. Beautiful!

Breastfeeding, co-sleeping
March 28th, 2012, 01:32 PM
thats weird, can you see it now??
March 29th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Yup, there they are!

Definitely have popped!

I know you're team yellow/green but what are you thinking? Boy still (you were saying before how similar this pregnancy has been to your pregnancy with K)

April 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
love the pop! you look great! Your belly has been really similar to when you were expecting Kaiden!

My Blog
2006-2014 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2016

April 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM
popping even more now - specially after the last 2 weeks of being fattened up (literally) by Matts family...still have one week until I get back home (where my camera is)

But I do have pics from the wedding where there is some poppage going on ( got to get those pics from Matts cousins)...

Amanda, I'm still thinking boy, but I am not as confident as I used to be about it, cause even though they have never showed me the parts, I've always been looking at the U/S screen, and I've never seen boy parts, ever...idk, it is driving me completely crazy! Luckily just 6 more weeks of not knowing, at this point I'm kinda resigned to it, though if you had asked me 10 weeks ago, I would have bet that I would have lost it by now not knowing am hoping that by going along with him on this, I will get more name sway!

Last edited by fromustobaby; April 10th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
April 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM
baby bump - bump
April 20th, 2012, 01:31 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your belly is just so cute. and so tiny!

April 22nd, 2012, 07:54 AM
you look great and I love the family pic! That is one of my favorite pics from K's pregnancy too, when your hubby was in the pic, lol

My Blog

April 22nd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Ha, I remember Matt starring in a shot or two when you were pregnant with Kaiden...too funny.

And speaking of Kaiden, he's so gorgeous! You're a beautiful family.

April 26th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Baby looks lower, but who cares since baby is breech

Anyway...
I'm only going to have 2 more pics this time around...

Since baby is still breech (has been in the same position since 28 weeks at least), and measuring behind, they had me do a level 2 doppler u/s...turns out that blood flow through the umbilical cord wasnt "optimum" (love how they tech didnt mention that to me during the u/s just said everything looked good)... anyway, with breech, dilation already happening quite a bit, the baby measuring behind by 2+ weeks, blood in the urine for 5 months, and cord blood flow not the best...they arent going to wait longer than 38 weeks...so, on MOnday May 7, we will try a manual external version (to flip baby head down), if it works, we go straight to an induction, if it doesnt work, we go straight to a csection Not thrilled at all, Kaiden was the easiest/natural labor ever...but I've done everything I can, so it is what it is...
April 28th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Ah, I'm sorry Tonya. I had no idea you were having issues this pregnancy - but them I've been horrible at keeping up with the the forum... I've been (still am) struggling terribly myself.

When you say blood in urine, I presume you mean yours? Have they given you antibiotics (most likely uti).

April 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Amanda-

I havent been keeping up much myself, with being out of town for about 2 months of this pregnancy and all the drama with Matt's mom/family, it has gone by a lot faster, but I havent been able to keep up with much of how everyone else is doing...are you ok? Is baby ok? Please let me know!! Hope you are all right, can you believe how close we are - I had someone ask me when I was due, and when I said next MOnday, I even surprised myself cause holy crap that is SOON!!!

As for me...
The first time it happened (december), they gave me the meds...then, it happened in January, so they sent a culture off to the lab to be analyzed to see what kind of bacteria it was growing in there - turns out no bacteria was in there - which means it wasnt a uti, so I didnt get any meds...tested positive again in February and this time they sent me to a urologist...tested positive there, and they sent me for an U/S of my kidneys to make sure there wasnt something wrong with them - they were fine - the U/S girl was super nice and showed me baby at the time, that was when we first noticed that baby was breech - I think I was around 28-30 weeks at the time? Anyway, the urologist said my kidneys looked fine, but that the blood might be cause being pregnant, I have increased blood flow and since baby has been breech basically the whole time, and the only kicks I get are in my bladder, that the blood might be from blood from baby kicks to the bladder, so I have another appointment with them in June (when baby is out and no longer kicking on my bladder)...

anyway, I've tested positive every single time since December, I think this weeks test they are sending back to the lab to make sure that a uti isnt being missed/masked by the other stuff (since the OB has just been ignoring the results for 5 months also)...

I need to clarify, I'm not in pain from it or anything - except for the constant kicks to the bladder part and the pregnancy has been very easy on me (I'm not even uncomfortable much at all)

I'm just really sad cause at a hospital in the US, they wont deliver a breech baby vaginally, and I'm really REALLY not a fan of getting a csection, but at this point, I dont see how I'm going to avoid it...

Last edited by fromustobaby; April 28th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
April 28th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Tonya, have you seen a chiropracter or checked out spinningbabies.com? I think that's it, anyway. It's a bunch of things you can try to do to get baby to spin to optimal position. I hope you can avoid a c-section and get the birth you want.

My Blog

April 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Jen-
I am seeing a chiropractor that specializes in the Webster technique to get babies to flip - I've already seen him 3 times and am seeing him 3 more times this week...I've also done many suggestions from spinningbabies...baby isnt cooperating, and OB thinks its because **something** (like the cord or something like that) is preventing baby from flipping...still hoping that baby will flip but trying to prepare myself if he/she doesnt...
April 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM
a tiny bit early 37 week bump...trying to decide which I like best?? I think I like the 3rd one cause its the sharpest, Kaiden looks the cutest...but I dont look great in that one...whatever, I got some and thats what matters...anyway...they were fun to do

PS-Might have my mom try to take some of our *family* next Sunday, now that might be interesting since she is scared of my camera!

Last edited by fromustobaby; April 29th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
May 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Omgosh, Tonya, these final shots of you with Kaiden are gorgeous - I can now look at that bump and know your daughter is nestling in there! Many congrats again and what a beautiful keepsake.
fromustobaby likes this.

May 13th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Amanda-
It is surreal thinking that she came out just like that, and I'm enjoying snuggling with her very much, she is so deliciously snugglable!!

Usually I do a post-partum update, but vanity might keep me from doing one for a while...because we couldnt turn her from breech (we tried an external version right when I got to the hospital but she wouldnt budge) I had to have a c/section - it completely sucked (pain is just now starting to go away, but it was not fun at all), and my stomach muscles which are usually so strong are shot, so this baby gut hasnt gone away yet...but my perfect baby girl is 100% worth it
May 14th, 2012, 01:49 PM
*gasps* Oh my! Well, ot's likely wind at her tender age but could that look any more adorable?! (the answer, in case you didn't know is NO!) So, so SO cute!

Very pretty name too - who got final say and what was the thought process behind the name (wondering if the meaning is significant, or connected to someone important to you or just because you think it goes well with Kaiden!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search