A ghrá mo chroí {29 week pic }

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2012, 03:37 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Happy New Year Ladies.
I can't believe I'll have my 2 babies in my arms this year

I'm 100% better thank God just really tired. Working and being on my feet from 9to6 is really starting to get to me. I'm exhausted from it. And when I get home and sit down I haver pressure pain in my lower tummy. Not sure how long I'll be able to last in work. I hoping at least another 6 weeks.

We had a lovely quite Christmas and New Year surrounded by family.
My little nephew is 3 and so cute he kept asking if the babies would play with him but I was said they were asleep. He said will they play with me when they wake up I'll even share my train track from Santa. He then said he would help with their diaper but won't wipe their bum bums coz its stinky

Anyway. Happy New Year Girls. I promise I'll take a belly pic this week.

[SIZE="3"]

January 2nd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I'm so excited for you to be a mom Becks. I can't wait to see them! I hope you make it your last 6 weeks hun.
January 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Your nephew sounds like a cutie! I'm glad all is well with your and the babies.
January 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
yay! I cant wait to see our babies! only a few more months!

January 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I was at work last Friday and I started getting a bad pain in my back I was glad when I got to sit down for lunch. After lunch it was even worse. The pain went all over my back down my left leg and my toes started going numb.
That on top of the on off cramps in my pelvic area.I got a bad fright. I ended up in tears in the staff room. So I left work at 4 pm and went straight to the Dr.

He said I have acute sciatica. And also when he examined my tummy I as very tender. He told me I was to stay off work and to rest over the weekend. If the cramps keep up and start coming every 10min ish and my tummy goes hard he wants me to go straight to the ER because I am at risk of premature labour.
SCARY.......
I was in excruciating pain.
He said he didn't want to frighten me but I'm not to ignore the pain. So I rested all weekend.

I had my appointment and Scan at the high risk clinic on Tuesday. Both babies are doing great. Baby A is 13oz Baby B is 13.5oz they both have plenty of fluid around them and they a measuring at 1 day behind which is very good for twins.
He said the cramps were normal enough for a twin pregnancy but if they get too frequent to come straight in. He said its the extra weight of 2 babies, 2 sac's, 2 fluids etc..
He has referred me for physiotherapy for my back and he wants me to stop work. He said if I was working in an office it would be different but because my job is 8hrs on my feet with manual work that it would he would not advice it.

I didn't get any pictures I forgot to ask for them I was just so happy that everything was ok. Next scan appointment is Feb 14th Valentines day

[SIZE="3"]

January 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
Are you still working? Sounds like you need to cut back. Or is this something that will cause pain no matter what?
February 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Sorry I've been MIA
On Friday a friend of mine went missing while out on the lake. His wife had a baby girl 10 weeks ago.
Hopes fade for kayaking father missing on lake - National News - Independent.ie

So since then there has been searches and divers etc going on. It's been a very hard few days. They found his body Tuesday afternoon.

Then Tuesday evening I was at my antenatal class and I went to the toilet and started bleeding. I told the midwife and she took me to ER straight away. I rang DH and told him come over straight away because it was mom's only for the 1st class
They told me to go home rest and come back this morning for scan's test etc... So I didn't get any sleep between my friend and the bleeding. I went to the toilet about 5 time and there was blood each time but I wasn't in pain.

So I was at the hospital bright and early. They did the scan. Both placenta's are good. and both babies are doing well. It was great to see them again.

They did swabs to check for infection and checked my cervix.
They said there was no more blood but there was a watery discharge.

I have to go back next Tuesday for a steroid injection to boost the twins lungs just in case I go into premature Labour. And back again on Wednesday for another injection.

They told me to keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets any heavier come straight in. So far thank God no bleeding but I am having cramps.
I don't have to go through ER any more I go straight to the labour ward if the bleeding starts.
I'm very sore and my cervix is tender from all the poking.

So I'm spending most of my days watching mindless tv.

[SIZE="3"]

February 7th, 2012, 02:42 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Sounds scary! I hope the symptoms stay away and those babies stay in there a lot longer!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
February 11th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Well I've had two days of steroid injections and wow did they hurt. Right into the muscle of of butt. They the fun started. My heart started racing it was like I had frank 20 cups of coffee. They twins were wired as well kicking mad.
Which meant between them and me I didn't sleep for 2 days except an hr here and there.
And then awful heartburn to go with it.
But at least I know that their lungs are stronger now just in case i go early so it was worth it.
Today is the 1st day I feel normal after the injections heart seems to be back to normal.

Sleep has become very hard. With my back pain and heartburn I just can'y get comfortable. I've about 6 pillows around me so I can sit up and bit and support my back and between my knees.
Poor Maurice has only a bit of the bed left so he goes into the spare room a few nights so he can get a nights sleep.

I have to say I'm loving them kicking away and they are getting stronger every day. And more often.

[SIZE="3"]

February 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Well 27 weeks wow I can't believe how fast this is going. I want it to slow down. Although I want to meet my babies I'm loving being pregnant and don't want it to end.

I've been doing really well the last few weeks. My back is so much better but i'd suppose its because I'm resting a lot.
No more bleeding and no cramps.

Here is a video clip of my last scan. I love at about 45 sec in when they start kicking each other
But wow are these babies getting strong. Their kicks are really starting to make me jump.
I'm not sleeping very well and have a million pillows around me trying to get comfy and poor Maurice only gets the edge of the bed.
I am up every few hrs to go to the toilet and then try to get comfy again. So I'm very tired during the day.
I started knitting I feel like an old woman sitting on my chair during the day with my slippers and blanket over my knees and my knitting. I have never knitting before so I went on youtube and learnt. I'm nearly finished my 1st baby blanket. Guess I need to make a 2nd one.
I'll post a picture when it's finished.
Cait&AngelAbove likes this.

[SIZE="3"]

March 11th, 2012, 05:05 PM
29 week pic is up.

Well its been a stressful week. I was very emotional for a few days and cried for no reason. Then on Wednesday I was home alone and having one of my weepy days when I went out the back garden and found my beautiful furbaby my cat Samson dead.
No idea what happened to him. He was fine the day before and didn't have and cuts or anything on him. He was just lying there. I completely broke down. I was in bits I rang Maurice to come home straight away poor guy got an awful fright when he heard me on the phone.
We buried him out the back where he died. I spent days crying. I think it was made even worse because Maurice left for London the next morning for 5 days so I'm home alone all weekend.

So while alone I started some serious nesting. I cleaned the house top to bottom. Packed hospital bags. Got loads of stuff ready for the babies.
We didn't do up a nursery because we will have them in our room for a good few months and once we know boy's girls's we'll do up the nursery. So here is what I did to our bedroom,
I'm sitting on our bed taking the pic's. The wall looks pink but its more of a deep plum colour.

[SIZE="3"]

March 11th, 2012, 06:16 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Awwwwww Becks! I am SO sorry to hear about your kitty. We all love our furbabies so much. The big kitty in the sky must have just wanted Samson for a reason. I hope your heart heals...I know it can take time.

On a lighter note, your "nursery" is simply precious! I love the "twinkle, twinkle" on the wall....so wonderful!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 11th, 2012, 08:40 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
I'm so sorry about your cat big hugs to you!!!
I love the twinkle twinkle decal on your wall, so cute! Have a great week :-) get lots of sleep before those babies get here!
March 13th, 2012, 03:34 PM
29week appointment update

Baby on the bottom is head down and 2Ib 9oz.
Baby on the top is 2Ib and 12oz {the trouble maker that's kicking my ribs}.
I have protein in my urine and they are concerned about the swelling in my legs. I have to keep an eye on my blood pressure with my GP and if I get headaches go get check by my GP ASAP and I go back for another scan in 4 weeks.
He wasn't that worried yet because my BP is very good and I don't have any headaches so he said just rest. And keep my feet up. But I have to keep an eye on it.
My toes look like fat little sausages and I don't have ankles any more. lol
Can't wear shoes or socks since last week.

So overall a good appointment.

[SIZE="3"]

March 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I am so sorry about your cat

You nursery looks so cute and I love the decals!

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 29th, 2012, 10:35 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Just checking in to see how you're doing!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search