My baby is on the way!! **My baby arrived!**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2011, 04:16 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Well I guess we start over....

April 18th, 2011 =

Belly pictures

Ultrasound pictures of my baby

I really can't believe I'm almost 28 weeks already..... I can't wait for the next couple of months!!

I just got a text from my SIL that she is having her baby shower on my birthday!!! Great as if I already haven' been through enough with her and her attention getting self!!

I had an appointment yesterday and I passed my GD test and I'm not anemic!! Both good things.. I really think that the amount of sugar put my baby to sleep because we had the lowest heart rate so far. Everything up until this point has been 150, 156ish range, yesterday baby's heart rate was 140. I know it's not that much of a difference but we've never had a heart rate that low. Yesterday I was 27w4d and I was measuring 27w5d....so almost right on target....

I'm getting excited my baby shower invites are going out by Friday of this week!! I really can't wait for my shower so I can finish getting the stuff I want. I have been told I can't buy anything until after the shower...it's really hard but I'm going to do it.

Last edited by ~Momma*2011~; December 18th, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
September 27th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Sorry you have to start over again

Can I say I'm so jealous we don't have baby showers in Ireland But I really want one. Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pic's.

[SIZE="3"]

October 2nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, everyone's pregnancies are zoooming by! I haven't been paying attention lately and good grief. You're in your third trimester now!! Yay!!
October 2nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Wow you are so close and I cant believe you are still on team green. Have you made a decision about your nursery colors? Have you had any feelings recently if you think its a boy or a girl?

October 2nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
maybe you're baking a boy?? I've thought girl for you for most of your pregnancy but now i think i might be leaning toward the blue team?

As for your SIL...sorry

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!

Last edited by jensma; October 2nd, 2011 at 08:14 PM.
October 2nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
I missed the SIL part. Wow, I'd be pissed. Are you allowed to boycott it lol? I wouldn't go using the excuse she's not considering you so you're not considering her. I know it's her baby shower but when planning one, you still can't be a diva about it. I think I take into consideration my family and their schedules more so than mine when planning my baby shower.
October 7th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Thank heavens it's Friday.......baby has been very very very active this week, must be growing!! I can't believe i'm already 29 weeks!! WAIT, where did the last 29 weeks go!! My baby shower is in 3 weeks and I can't wait!! I'm getting excited!!

Although I can't say names......we have officially decided on names!!! for a Boy and a Girl....middle names and all!! The funny thing is both first names we have decided on start with a C.

I'm having a terrible time sleeping at night, I toss and turn all night long, then get up to pee, then fall back to sleep just in time to get up for the day!! Makes my days really long.....my hips hurt, my lower back hurts..... and my belly is getting big. I do have to say that i have lucked out and i don't have any stretch marks!! I'm praying I don't get any.....one can hope right!! I'm also hoping my belly button doesn't pop. It's still an innie but it's defiantly getting shallow, I guess we just wait!!

My next appt is Oct 20th and I'll be exactly 31 weeks!!! Time is flying and I'm thinking the closer we get to the holidays it will go by even faster...... DH is getting very excited. There are times where baby will be kicking and DH feels it and then he starts to either tickle or poke the baby. Sometimes it's funny but some of the kicks are starting to hurt so i'm starting to limit his playing time with baby.

October 7th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Looks like baby is starting to move more North in the belly.
October 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I really can't believe we're already in October!!! Where is the time gone!! And I really can't believe i'm 7 months pregnant!! I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday. I am getting scared and excited now!! My baby shower is on the 29th so after that it will be full steam ahead on buying things!!

I've been kinda down the past couple of days because when my last grandpa died (7 years ago) he gave me and my brother old antique cars. My brother sold his and i've been hanging on to my with the dream of some day restoring it. Although that thought is just a dream because DH and I don't have the money or the means to get it fixed up unless we won the lottery (but we'd have to start playing to win it huh?) Well anyway after long thought DH and I decided to sell my grandpa's car. So we posted an ad on the internet and I thought it would be some time before we would actually sell it. Well one person who saw the ad called my DH twice today and wants to look at it tonight!!!!!! I knew it would happen but the last thing I have from my grandpa might be sold tonight and that made me cry... I was hoping it wouldn't happen so fast.

October 12th, 2011, 05:02 PM
I"m sorry Jackie, I know how it is to cherish those things they left behind.
October 12th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwww Im sorry sweetie... but just think about the money you will get from it can go towards something you need or maybe a fun vacay and you can associate that with your grandpa! AND WOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALMOST 30 WEEKS!!! Im thinking a boy for you too! and cant wait to meet him!!!
October 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I had a appt last week.

Measuring 31-32 weeks and baby is head down (has been that way since 28 weeks). Baby's heart rate is 138, which is the lowest it's ever been!! I've only gained 6lbs since May. I'm concerned about the weight gain!! I don't feel like i'm getting any bigger and I'm starting to worry a little about the baby's size. Although the doctor reviewed my chart and has not said anything about my weight gain!!

Maybe i'm just being overly paranoid?? I'm so over the moon excited because my baby shower is this weekend!! My best friend from 3 hours away has planned it and she told me there are so many surprises for me. I'm excited to see her and to see everybody else. I've been told by many people that they want to see my baby belly considering i've been lacking on belly pictures.

October 25th, 2011, 07:13 AM
YAY!!! sooooooooooooo excited for you!!! cant wait to see what you got!!!
October 26th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Can't wait to see what all you get. And I'd be thrilled with only a 6 lbs gain lol. She's just a little tiny thing in there apparently. You don't look big either but you're growing at a steady pace so I wouldn't be too concerned. A friend of mine only gained 17 lbs total during her pregnancy so everyone is just different.
November 2nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
33 week appt...... I'm into my every 2 week appts. I'm so excited time is counting down!! Baby's heart rate was 140, I'm measuring 33 1/2 weeks (a week ahead) and baby is still head down (my doctor told me that more than likely baby will stay this way). I'm so excited for the next couple of weeks!! I was told I have only gained 7lbs total.... my doctor told me he would like me to gain about 25 total!! He said I probably won't gain that but as long as I'm measuring well and baby is moving normally that I shouldn't worry and just continue to eat like i have, that baby will take what he/she needs. He also told me that baby might start to slow down in movements. He said not to worry because baby is probably running out of room. I can't believe I'm 33 weeks!!!

My shower was amazing.. I am so grateful for all the things that we got!! (I will add pictures eventually (we ordered a new computer so i'll probably wait until that arrives to upload photos )) There was 40+ people there and we had tons of fun!!

Last edited by ~Momma*2011~; November 2nd, 2011 at 05:33 PM.
November 2nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
thats AWESOME!!! soooooooooooo excited that baby is in the right position!!! and YAY for being 33 weeks!!! do you have a feeling if its a boy or a girl? I cant remember if you have said anything...

Im excited to see what you got!!! sooooooo much fun!!! EEK!!! I cant wait until your baby is here!!!
December 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Wow it seems like forever since I last updated. Well it has... Sorry ...

Well I'm 38 weeks pregnant!!! I really can't believe it. It has gone so fast but now DH and I are getting very very anxious to meet our little one.

My last appointment went well. My doctor said the baby was very very low.... much lower than what he expected, whch is a good thing but doesn't necessarily mean anything will happen anytime soon!! Although my gut tells me I will go early....how early i'm not sure, just early. DH is so so excited!!!

It's hard staying patient but I have to be. I have being staying active by walking and rarely sitting down.

I can't believe my journey is so close to being over.... however 2 weeks is not al long time when you've been waiting 38!!

December 8th, 2011, 03:34 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i keep stalking waiting to see since you team green girls keep me in anticipation!!

I have a gf who is due the 18th and has been walking around for 2 weeks saying she's dying and wants the baby out. LOL It will be here before you know it!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 9th, 2011, 11:36 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Im so excited for you Jacklyn! I cant wait to see if your LO is a boy or girl! I bounced on an exercise ball 24/7 trying to get my baby out and I had her at 38w5d.
December 9th, 2011, 09:21 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
YAY You are soo close

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search