Becky's Bulging Belly ~ Updated with 31 week belly

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2011, 04:59 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad baby is doing good. The stress will start to come off more now.
October 29th, 2011, 07:48 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
12/5

I'm almost in the 2nd trimester and I think I'm going to make it! Yay. I'm definitely still nervous but not freaking out all the time like I was. It really helps that I have my doppler I listen to the baby about every other day and just long enough to pin down the HB for a few minutes. It's usually about 165 this week and I think that is probably where it will stay for a while. I checked it today because I'm planning to do a little maternity shopping and Im still just paranoid enough to want to make sure before I go spend money. Im only going to get a few things until next month when I have my annual clothing shopping trip.
We told my grandparents and some family and friends this week and I think our parents are telling the rest of our families cause they want to have the joy of telling people so I think we are officially out of the closet now although I'm still trying to keep it off facebook just incase there are a few people that don't know yet. Everyone is excited though not that I didnt think they would be or anything lol it's just nice to hear it.
OKay I have to go do laundry no more procrastinating!

October 31st, 2011, 12:55 PM
13/0

woohoo we made it to the second trimester!
I got a pair of full panel maternity jeans today cause I only had that one pair. I don't love them because the fit isnt perfect they are a little gappy around the front and back, the smalls fit better there but they were too tight on the thighs so anticipating getting bigger I went with the mediums. I might not have gotten them if it werent for the fact that I need short jeans and they were the only affordable pair. So hopefully I get used to them or they break in more or something. I do like that they are full panel so they dont make my belly look awkward and pinched.

October 31st, 2011, 02:05 PM
I love my panel jeans now. At the beginning of the second trimester I had to wear them folded down but now they fit perfectly all the way up. I actually grew out of my low rise woven waistband ones. They fit when I stand up but if I sit down they cut my belly off in the middle and it's so uncomfortable. Plus I just end up looking like I have a huge fat roll versus a preggo belly.
November 1st, 2011, 04:39 PM
yeah thats what was happening for me The low waist ones were showing my crack and making my belly look all pinched.

13/1

My co-workers finally asked today if I was pregnant I wasn't really keeping it a secret but I wanted to know how long it would take them to ask lol.

November 2nd, 2011, 04:46 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
that is so exciting that your co workers are noticing!! You are starting your 2nd trimeseter!! So exciting!!

November 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM
13/5

I'm not feeling great today. I had a good morning but then we went to an afternoon movie and I started feeling nauseous there and it didnt really get better after. I came home and fell asleep pretty much from 6:30-8:30 and Im still really tired. We were supposed to go to friends' but I stayed home and DH went. I have been feeling pretty good so Im not sure what changed, maybe a growth spurt or something. I've also been worried about the baby some today, I always get worried when I feel any different than normal. I listened on the doppler and it's definitely in there but I couldnt get a great read, it kept mixing with my heartbeat over to the left and so my doppler was doing crazy jumps from like 190 to 140 so Im not truly reassured. Generally I have been relaxing more and pretty much everyone knows about the pregnancy now, but every once in a while I still feel like it's too good to be true or I dont deserve it so I get nervous that it's just going to go away like "poof" But in reality most days Im good and there have been no indications of any problems. I think I might have felt baby a little bit but its so hard to know for sure when it's your first.

November 6th, 2011, 11:34 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Even when you're huge you're still probably going to have some moments. I had one in target yesterday. i KNOW i'm pregnant...it's obvious but it is still just too much for my brain sometimes.

As for feeling bad, those things come and go. Being tired can definitely cause it. Just try and rest up as much you can, baby is growing really fast right now!

as for the doppler, its probably crazy b/c baby is moving around! I hardly ever get a good read b/c she's a wild woman!! LOL

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
November 7th, 2011, 09:26 AM
hey kate thanks!

14/0
I had an appointment this morning and my midwife said everything seemed great, but she only got a HR of 145. Mine is usually more like 165 so it made me a little nervous I know they slow down but it seems like a big jump for just a few days. Hopefully baby was just sleeping or something or her doppler just doesnt read the same as mine. Im sure if I check later I will get the same readings I normally do but it is a little nerve wracking. The good news is now no matter what guidlines you look at I am without a doubt in the 2nd trimester and there is only 6 months till my baby comes! YAY.

November 14th, 2011, 12:00 PM
15/0

So apparently this weeks theme is the bathroom lol
I've been constipated and just NOW the increased urination is kicking in so I feel like im in the bathroom all the time! Im relaxing more having a doppler really helps. now that baby's bigger the heartbeat sounds like a clicking sound. Im starting to put together a registry of neutral things because my mom wants to buy things for christmas and Im looking at crib bedding but I just can't decide what I want. Hopefully I will just find something that clicks.

This weekend we will be taking the youth group to a hotel for a conference so that will be nice I love hotel beds lol and then it's Thanksgiving and hopefully finding out if we are having a boy or girl!!!!

Right now Im really wanting to feel movement, There was a couple days this week Im pretty sure I felt it but nothing the last two days although according to the doppler this morning baby is hanging out down low so that might be why.

I didnt like any of the belly pics I took today so maybe later in the week Ill get one up. Theres really no change anyway

November 15th, 2011, 08:05 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
awwww your bump is looking SO cute!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
November 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
thanks kate

15/1

Im soo sore today! does anyone else get really sore in the uterus and lower back by the end of the day? Noone ive ever been around has talked about feeling sore but it's killing me. I walked alot while pushing a double stroller today at work and it's the worst it's been. Im sure baby is fine, but its very uncomfortable and I feel like the only one experiencing this.

November 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Aw your bump is so cute!!! It looks like you're already showing - has anyone, like a stranger, asked when you're due yet? I can't wait to find out what you're having...I'm definitely guessing girl!
November 15th, 2011, 08:16 PM
My back has been hurting pretty early on. My uterus no longer hurts like it did in the beginning though. When are you finding out the gender?
November 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM
no strangers have asked yet but people are definitely starting to look twice or look at me a little longer lol. We are going to try to find out the gender the day after thanksgiving at my mom's office, and if that doesnt work then I have my anatony scan here on december 5th

I was thinking girl early on but now I dont have as strong a feeling. One of my girls at daycare that Im really close to is 4 and she insists Im having a boy. LOL time will tell, 2 weeks!

November 17th, 2011, 04:22 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still say boy!

November 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
16/1

Wow it seems like I've been really busy lately and now that I'm not having a complete meltdown everyday I just don't get on here as often. So far everything is going really well and I hope it stays that way. I've started to feel the flutters and bumps at least once a day or more now so that's really cool. I still listen with the doppler about every other day just to reassure myself and it relaxes me in general. I made an announcement on facebook over the weekend so now if anyone doesnt know they must live under a rock lol. Yesterday DH and I went and finalized some of our registry choices like the travel system and the pack n play and a highchair, mostly the bigger gender neutral things. It seems a little early but with christmas and black friday I know my mom wants to buy some things now. Tongiht I caved and turned on the christmas station and I totally cried when i heard the little drummer boy song lol yup im pregnant for sure. For thanksgiving we are going to my family which is a 3 hour drive and on saturday morning we are going into my moms office for our gender scan 2d and 3d with a dvd. Im really excited and I hope baby cooperates. I still feel like it's a girl but I will truly be happy with either. I think it will be really cool if it's a boy because I will be so shocked lol. OKay I think thats all sorry if it was too random and hard to follow lol.

November 22nd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Wow, I don't think I felt Mason for the first time until 18 weeks. Lucky you! And I can't wait to find out what you're having. I picture a girl for you but I'm only 50 % sure lol.
November 25th, 2011, 07:03 PM
16/4

Tomorrow is the day!!!! IM so excited but IM so nervous like I am at every scan. I keep listening to baby today just to make sure lol I have some weird fear that baby isnt growing right or something. And to make matters worse I think the little stinker was facing my back today because I wasnt feeling alot of movement and the heartbeat was really quiet and hard to find but its the same speed.

I'm at the point now where I think I still want a girl a little more but I will also be thrilled if they say boy and Ive been having dreams about the scan where they say it's a boy so part of me is almost expecting boy now Oh man It's so exciting. However Im worried we wont be able to tell because Baby usually isnt active until after 10 and the scan is at 9. Oh my so much to think about good thing Im exhausted from the last 2 days or I wouldnt be sleeping at all tonight.

November 25th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Mason was hiding behind my placenta at first and it took about ten good minutes to get that one shot. Had he been a girl we probably wouldn't have been able to tell since we didn't get to see that long. Luckily when it's a boy , it's a boy lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search