Becky's Bulging Belly ~ Updated with 31 week belly

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
It's a boy!

November 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww congratulations!
November 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Congrats Becky!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news! Update us on how the u/s went when you get a chance!
November 27th, 2011, 07:25 PM
16/6

So I still can't believe it's a boy. There are no boys in my family so I have always pictured myself having all girls and it's taking a while to sink in that Im actually having a boy! I'm really excited though especially as I know how much it is going to mean to my dad to have a grandson he's such a guys guy and only had 2 daughters. I'm also really excited for dh I think they will be best friends!

The ultrasound was just a quickie in my mom's office to find out the gender so I didnt get any measurements or anything but I will get those next monday. He was moving around a lot though and the heartbeat sounded good so I think everything is looking good. DH and my mom and BIL were there it was a little weird that bil was there lol but he didnt really have a choice as he was riding home with us right after and I think it will give him a cool bond with Liam like how his uncle was there the first time we found out he was a boy.

I feel more movement every day but Im still nervous under the surface all the time, just not the major freak outs from early on. I will probably feel better once movement is really pronounced but I will still probably worry till the day I die lol!

Oh and I got a ton of pictures from the scan enjoy!

profile and heart

Feet

potty shot

long legs

hand under chin

creepy alien face

December 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Almost halfway there! Have you heard anything back from the doctors on what they're going to do.
December 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM
19/5

We decided not to go to the geneticist because of some insurance issues and since I had a regular midwife appointment coming up anyway. So I talked to one of the midwives and she was really positive and saying she was sure he would be healthy. We are waiting until my next appointment jan 9th to schedule an additional u/s to get better pictures of his heart and check on his growth (which might get restricted from the cord) but so far everything else on the ultrasound came back fine.

He moves alot now, and sometimes I can see my belly move. I officially dont fit in any of my regular t shirts anymore but I havent really had time to go shopping this season is so busy especially with all the extra church stuff. Last night we had an all-nighter with the youth group. We had 15 kids and it was a really good time I had fun. I stayed up till 5 then cat napped for about an hour. When I got home I slept for 3 hours and then made myself get up so I can sleep tonight.

Right now Im waiting for DH to finish up a little work so we can go out and do some christmas shopping. Im restless and I dont really want to sit around at home.

December 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM
20/5

I had my last day of work yesterday YAY! now maybe I will have more time to come on here lol. Im so excited to have a little vacation, and then get started on the nursery before I get too fat lol.

December 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I must have missed your update. Glad everything seems to be going good. Did the doctors want to schedule a follow up or are they okay with not doing it?
December 25th, 2011, 06:36 PM
well follow up eventually but not till next month sometime theres no immediate reason

January 2nd, 2012, 05:40 PM
22/0

well we ordered the crib today and I bought an outfit! This is the first time I have bought anything for baby, and it's freaking me out. It sounds stupid but I still get scared that something will happen sometimes, and Ive been really superstitious about buying anything. Now I feel like Im jinxing myself. It's stupid and I know it doesnt really change anything and if anything did happen now, like he still exists you know so I shouldnt be nervous about buying him things, but I am right now. Hopefully I calm back down and I get past this and I can just be excited again. I think I have to get a couple more things for him, and really get started on the nursery so that this one incident doesnt get built up even more in my head. Sigh I am a total crazy person I know.

January 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Your bump is cute. And I was opposite, I've been buying stuff since day one.
January 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
what an adorable belly!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
January 4th, 2012, 10:25 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Oh my gosh Becky, your bump is so adorable! Youre not crazy for being paranoid...I think all pregnant women are! It never ends either. I was nervous my whole pregnancy...I cried when the nurse said I was being admitted in labor (I was scared), I cried when they said it was time to push (scared lol), and now I'm paranoid when other people hold her (scared theyll drop her), nervous at night when she is asleep, ect. You will always worry about your baby because you're a good mom!

You will definitely not jinx yourself by preparing. It's good to be prepared...believe me! Once he gets here there will not be time to decorate the nursery, put away clothes, ect. Enjoy doing the little preparation things now. I used to love sitting in Paige's room and just looking around and daydreaming about her. Now there is no time to even shower or eat! lol
January 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
22/2

Sometimes I wonder how I will make it even 15 more weeks let alone up to another 20 lol. Im carrying Liam pretty low I think because Im always sore and getting up is very difficult. He hits my cervix alot and that is so annoying Haha! But I do love it. Im so glad Im staying home now Im much more relaxed and have more inner energy. Im still not gaining very much weight only up 2 pounds from pre-pregnancy Im trying lol but I think my body is just responding really "well" to pregnancy as my skin is much better too and I was overweight before even though I wouldnt say I was fat. well now I really need to go make dinner lost track of time yikes!

January 8th, 2012, 08:08 PM
22/6

Pregnancy is the scariest thing ever. I havent even had any trouble and im scared daily. I can't even imagine what some go through. I try to explain how I feel to people sometimes and they don't understand they think im nervous about having a baby but thats so far from the truth the baby doesnt scare me at all it's the fact that I can't even picture coming out of this with a baby that scares me. I don't know how I will be able to go through this again, maybe if everything does go fine I won't be so scared next time, but right now it scares me too much.

January 14th, 2012, 07:35 PM
23/5

I've been painting the nursery! I got one coat on and it definitely needs another but Im excited it looks good so far. Unfortunately the last 2 evenings my lower back has been really sore and achy. I think it's just from the painting and getting bigger in general, I hope so. Im taking a break from painting for a couple days so hopefully it will get better. If nothing else I have a doctors appointment Friday. Liam seems fine and theres nothing else so Im guessing its just a backache but anything makes me nervous you know.

January 21st, 2012, 04:03 PM
24/5

I've been really on edge and nervous today just feeling like something's not quite right. I dont know what it is. I havent had a ton of movement today from liam but it's been regular enough and his HB sounds awesome on the doppler so I don't really think theres any reason I should be worried Im just being paranoid I guess. I dont know if he would move a little more I think I would be happier but he's gonna do what he wants to do I guess.

In other news I got my new camera. I couldnt afford a dslr so I got a powershot sx230hs so I've been practicing with that. I want to be able to take pretty good pictures before Liam gets here. This is a self portrait I did today.

January 22nd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Oh my goodness, that self portrait is gorgeous... both the photography and you.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
January 30th, 2012, 12:17 PM
26/0

Not much to report just hanging out. We've had a really light winter which makes me feel a little quilty that I quit work, but i dont miss it. Liam is doing fine Im starting to lose energy again though and im definitely getting hormonal sometimes I actually want to cry for no reason and I really mean no reason like out of the blue. Ive also started obsessing about things like picking the right crib mattress lol. I took some more pictures today and thats about it.

January 30th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I've been carrying low since conception as well. Must be those silly boys!

I like your pics. I did some myself too a few weeks ago but I didn't really like how they came out. Now I have too many stretch marks to do bare belly ones lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search