Becky's Bulging Belly ~ Updated with 31 week belly

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2011, 05:04 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
So Patty was able to recover the first page of my journal for me so I copy pasted it into this first post.
New belly pics and everything will be in the second post from now on.

4/0

Okay I know 4 weeks is jumping the gun for a journal but Im a verbal person so talking about every little thing is what gets me through life and it's my journal so deal with it LOL!

AF was due today and I haven't had any spotting or anything so I feel good about that, and my test today was darker than yesterday!

Right now I'm feeling nervous because of my loss in may, and I think because being on JM you see a little more of the times when things go wrong for others. But at the same time I don't have nearly the same feelings as I did last time. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster without being strapped in before, and it was soo stressful. This time alot of things are different. And my tests are so beautiful that has to be good right?

Last time I felt like light and airy at first and then I felt really nauseous within a couple of days.

This time around I've been having tons of little cramps and twinges so that must be better, and I feel like Ive done a thousand crunches just a little lower. I get hungry but when I eat I get full really fast like my stomach shrunk. And today I was exhausted like I havent stopped yawning since this afternoon and right now (8:39) I'm ready to crash for the night. Oh yeah and my nips are super sore, but that's it. Actually if I didnt know I was pregnant i probably wouldn't think I was.

I made it to 4 weeks 5 days last time so I think the next week will be the most nerve-wracking. Im going to try to take the whole thing 1 week at a time until I see a HB at least. I dont know if even then I will feel better though.

I called a midwife practice through our local university hospital today and they scheduled me for September 19th which accroding to them is 8 weeks but according to me is 7 (she didnt really listen when I told her i have longer cycles) I might call another practice or my old Dr. just to see if anyone can get me in earlier, but I dont know yet.

So I guess that's where I stand right now. At this point all I can do is think positive, talk to you lovely ladies, and pray...hard...a lot!

Oh and BTW my EDD is May 7th according to me!

5 weeks and very bloated
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...-45-13_467.jpg

5 week pee stick
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...4-15_364-1.jpg
Last edited by rmarie9509; September 6th, 2011 at 06:35 PM.

HappyRRT
It's a girl!!!
Yay for starting a journal!!! I don't think it's too early; if it makes you feel better to journal then go for it. I started my journal during the 4th week, too because it drove me crazy not to talk about it. All of your symptoms sound really good and your tests look great. I hope you're able to relax and enjoy - it's got to be hard. I didnt go to the dr until week 8 and it drove me crazy. I must have called every OB in the area and I made like 4 appts (some of which I forgot to cancel ). Hopefully you'll be able to get in sooner, although they don't do much at your first appt (at least, they didn't at mine). Some places do an u/s to date the pregnancy so hopefully if you tell them about your super crazy long cycles they'll want an u/s to date it. If you do decide to wait until the 19th when you're 7 - or 8 - weeks preggo then maybe you'll get to see the HB on u/s.

Congrats again

Annnnnd, Im going to predict girl

August 30th, 2011, 12:32 AM
daneeleigh
Mega Super Mommy
I too started my journal exactly at 4 weeks, the day I found out lol. Your tests do look alot prettier this time around so I hope that means things are different this time. And I'm still having lots of cramps right now, I feel like AF is right around the corner. I guess it's just growing pains? lol

rmarie9509
Super Mommy

4/1

Well I was doing pretty good trying to be positive and relax and enjoy this. My tests have been dark and getting darker and my cervix had moved up and closed. But then tonight happened I had a little af type cramping in my back, my cervix was lower and a little open my nips weren't hurting as bad and my test was a dud like even the control line didn't darken so I can't tell if its darker or lighter. So now I'm really worried again. I hate the uncertainty I wish I never had a miscarriage I wish you just got pregnant and always got a baby like in the movies but theres no spotting so at least I have that reassurance
Last edited by rmarie9509; September 2nd, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

August 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
HappyRRT
It's a girl!!!
Step away from the pee sticks Becky! And stop checking your cervix; you dont want to introduce anything in there. Yes Im being bossy

Cramps are normal. I thought for sure AF was coming when I got my bfp because I had AF cramps. It's normal; there's a lot of changes going on in there.

I know you're going to be nervous no matter what but I hope you're relaxing, too. Did you call around to see if you could get an earlier appointment date for peace of mind?

August 30th, 2011, 05:03 PM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

No and I know I need to stop lol I have trip more pee sticks then I'm done and I won't check my cervix anymore I promise lol I just feel like those are the only things I have to measure with/reassure myself

And I didn't have a chance to call a anyone cause work was so busy today, we had 7 babies

August 30th, 2011, 05:21 PM
daneeleigh
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with stepping away from the pregnancy tests. Mine had me so worried I was driving myself nuts! And the cramping for me was just as strong as AF cramps, I kept running to the bathroom thinking AF had arrived. Your tests look too good for that though, mine were not nearly as dark at this point.

August 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

im glad you are both here to keep me sane im sure everything is fine i wish i wasnt such a worrier

August 30th, 2011, 07:16 PM
jensma
Katie: mommy to Tyler+1
i know its hard but i agree with christy and danee...no more checking!! Even I cut myself off early this time...it was hard but worth it. I so understand the early anxiety, esp after a loss, but like my ob nurse told me when i got pregnant with tyler, this is a different pregnancy and a new baby!! You just have to stay positive!

August 31st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Tracy87
Veteran
Hey! I just wanted to stop by and say congrats again, and unload some sticky I feel much more confident for you since your lines have been much better.

August 31st, 2011, 06:14 PM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

4/2

Well I cant give up the pee sticks until they are gone but tonights looked great close to being darker than the control (yay!) and I only have one left which Im going to try and save until friday or saturday cause I just really want to see one darker than the control not that Im so worried but because seeing that will make me all the happier!

I will say I'm getting more relaxed and confident but Im still a little paranoid.
At this point I do have some symptoms, Im absolutely completely exhausted, I fall asleep on my half hour break at work and Im still ready for bed by 9. My boobs got alot more sore today, I feel like Im already outgrowing my bra, Im a little crampy, and I am peeing more. The one thing bugging me today is that Im a little sore on my right side when I walk it pinches a little, it doesnt hurt really but feels just like O pains, has anyone had that?
Im trying really hard to drink more water but I feel like Im drowning myself lol I think I'm getting at least 40 oz a day hopefully Ill be able to increase it.

Work was interesting today "My baby" was back today and she was really clingy because I was gone for a week. Shes 14 months and shes going to move up to the next room on tuesday and her mom is having a new baby in january so she can tell all these chages are happening and I could barely put her down for 2 seconds today before she would be back. I felt really bad because she threw a huge fit when her mom came to get her tonight. Mom and I have always been her favorite people, but mom was always number 1 but tonight she was kicking and screaming and clinging around my neck when her mom tried to take her. I feel so bad for the parents when that happens.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day I might not even make it onto JM because we are moving our class into a bigger classroom which will make for an extra hectic day and Im sure the babies will all be thrown off, then DH and I have to grocery shop after work cause we are having a big picnic on Monday. So I will probably crash as soon as we get home from that.

Hope everyone else had a good day Ill try to visit some journals on saturday maybe? For now Goodnight!
Last edited by rmarie9509; September 2nd, 2011 at 04:38 PM.

August 31st, 2011, 07:57 PM
daneeleigh
Mega Super Mommy
I was up a new bra size by 6 weeks. I couldn't believe they grew that fast. Luckily it's just been 1 size so far.

September 1st, 2011, 05:44 PM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

4/3

OKay I am such a worry wart. I want to stop but Im just so scared to lose this baby. I know some people go through a lot of miscarriages and still have a baby someday but I feel like if I had another one i would just break I dont know if I could try again without losing my mind. It's bad enough after just this one.

I have had no spotting so I should be fine but today is the day I started having problems last time (17 DPO) and I have myself all freaked out because my back is crampy/sore tonight which is how my miscarriage started so I'm not gonna lie, I'm really terrified right now. I keep pushing against my boobs to see if they are still just as sore but I dont think they are, and Im not as tired. I'm going to the bathrom like every 10 minutes to check for spotting. I know it's overboard and slightly irrational but I can't help how I feel. I also have this pinching feeling on my right side and my abdominal discomfort but I have to keep remining myself that Ive had both things before I was pregnant so they are probably digestive and have nothing to do with this baby.

On my way home from work I was praying about everything and I said if I could just have a sign like a rainbow or something even though that would be impossible because its sunset and it wasnt raining lol but then I got on my facebook and two people had posted pictures of rainbows So Im trying really hard to stay positive, no spotting, and rainbows but its hard.
Last edited by rmarie9509; September 2nd, 2011 at 04:37 PM.

September 2nd, 2011, 06:13 AM
HappyRRT
It's a girl!!!
I can't imagine how much worse the first trimester anxiety is after you've had a miscarriage. I'm sure the anxiety you're feeling right now is totally normal, although it sucks not to be able to be 100% blissfully happy.

I had like zero symptoms when I first got pregnant. My boobs were sore on and off, some days they weren't sore at all and other days they were only sore at night and then on other days they were sore the whole day.
I hope you have a nice long weekend ahead of you to relax. Go to babies r us or something and look around so you can build up excitement!

And btw, I think the rainbows are a great sign!!

September 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
jensma
one day at a time...i totally felt like this when i got pregnant with tyler. I started spotting at 5w1d with my first pregnancy, so once i got past that point i felt a little safer, then i got past my m/c date, and then i got past 12 weeks, and 24 etc etc...it does get a little easier as you go one. Even this time its been hard, i don't think you ever get over knowing something can happen, but you just have to look on the bright side and take it a day at a time.

September 2nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

4/4

Thanks guys Im sorry Im such a psycho lol I think its like a vicious cycle type thing where Im worried already and the pregnancy hormones make me irrational I was also pschoanalyzing myself today and I think even though I was still trying I was also kind of convinced I would never have a baby so then now that Im pregnant I feel like theres no way it can last because I "cant" have a baby ya know?

Anyway Im going to try really hard to be positive from now on, and I did feel better today still a little freaked but not as bad, youre right every day gets easier. I'm starting to really want to tell people and our families and friends are coming for a picnic on monday so Im going to go completely crazy not telling, but I do want to wait until after my appointment which is only 17 more days! Yay! Tonight Dereks brother is staying here overnight so we can't even talk about it! Tomorrow we are going to the State fair with friends to see The Script so we probably wont talk about it much then either, and then my parents are coming up sunday morning for church and staying over! So I'm going to feel like a ninja or something! I think my tests are dark enough now that Im not worried about a spontaneous miscarriage from a bad egg or a bad implant so all I have left to worry about for the next 17 days is an ectopic or not seeing a HB at the first ultrasound. So that should be good enough security to tell right because if wither of those happen thats a pretty big deal and you would want people to know anyway. We wouldnt tell everyone just our parents. I really need to work on him about this now that I've changed my own mind lol.

The only thing thats really bugging me now is this pinching sensation in my side. I would be lying if I said I wasnt at all worried about it being a sign of an ectopic but really as I said before I've felt it before I was ever pregnant. I even went to my gyno about it cause I thought it might be a cyst and they did an ultrasound and didnt see anything so then she decided it's probably pysiological but I still think it's related to gynecologic issues because its always worse in the 2ww and now that Im pregnant I feel it all the time so Im wondering if it's something that is being irratated by progesterone? I dont know Im going to try and do some research.

Well thats about all thats on my mind right now and Derek is almost home with my pizza YUM! I'll leave you with a picture of my tests. (I just used the last one, I might have to buy more just incase I get scared again ) The last one is definitely darker than the control right?

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...-19-01_968.jpg

September 2nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
jensma
i think its fairly normal, probalby just stretching/baby getting comfy. i was convinced i was having an ectopic this time too...and my baby is perfect in his little sac in my uterus!!

geeze i SWEAR i meant to right it's sac, i am having weird subconscious gender issues with this kid.

September 3rd, 2011, 04:48 AM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

Lol thats funny probably just because of tyler you are use to saying he. but I am thinking boy for you so who knows!

4/5
I probably wont get a chance to write later because we will be at the fair for like 14 hours lol. We are leaving here at 8:30am and the concert doesnt even start until 8pm so it wont be done till 10 or 11 then we have to drive back home. Im going to be soo exhausted I might have to take a nap in the car this afternoon lol except its like a million degrees already at 7:30.

So anyway I woke up feeling terrible this morning. I was so bloated it hurt and I'm constipated (eew) and because of all that I must have been in a weird position cause my back was really sore so I got up at 6:30 and laid on the couch for a little while and just felt the bubbles moving all the way through my gut until I got relief and then since I've been up and around my bad is loosening up. I'm starving but not really wanting to eat because of the discomfort so Im trying some ricecrispies cause rice is supposed to be pretty easy on your stomach right?
I talked to DH some last night while his brother was outside on the phone and I told him I want to tell our parents, he still wants to wait but Im like whats wrong with just them knowing, they can be praying for us and they can support us if something goes wrong. I know my mom is going to be like way over the top and bugging me every day, but I think she deserves to have that chance. So eventually he was like you can tell whoever you want but I knew his heart wasnt in it and I really want him to be excited about telling. I told him that if we werent going to tell my parents he needed to start talking about it and acting like he was happy. He hasnt even said the word baby! He said he's just being gaurded because of last time and Im like I know so am I but it's not going to change anything its only hurting me more to be so scared all the time. So we'll see what happens. My parents are coming sunday and it's my moms birthday so I really want to get her something that says grandma or something? I havent decieded yet and of course Derek's like if we do tell I want to just say it im not into pagentry and im like no it has to be exciting lol. God this post makes him sound like a jerk but it's not true I swear, he's just scared too and I dont blame him but we need to get past that.
OKay I really need to finish my breakfast my stomach is growling at me. Have a good day!

September 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
rmarie9509
Super Mommy

Btw it is way too hot here! Waiting for the hot shel ray? Concert and there is previous little shade

September 3rd, 2011, 11:51 AM
HappyRRT
It's a girl!!!
I hope you're able to stay cool today. Drink lots of water and try to find some shade. My hubby didn't want to tell our families as early as we did either but we did because I really wanted to (I was like 5.5 weeks or something). He got really into it though once we made the decision to tell. I understand why your hubby is a bit more guarded though, makes total sense. I am sure he will be able to be more excited once you guys hear the heartbeat and all that fun stuff. Until then, you always have us Do your parents know you're trying or will they be totally surprised? Let us know how they react.

Last edited by rmarie9509; March 11th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
September 29th, 2011, 05:30 PM
8/3

So here we are almost starting our 3rd month and I can't believe Im still pregnant. I got my BFP on august 28th and I've been on edge ever since because of a previous loss. But So far everything looks great. We saw the baby a week ago and it was measuring right on the tech even commented on how precisely I knew my body lol and the Heartbeat was 153 BPM. I've been able to relax a little since then although I got a little freaked out when my ever present "morning" sickness took a 2 day vacation last weekend. However it is back with a vengence so that makes me happy. This morning I threw up because when I woke up the house still smelled like bacon from DH's dinner last night. I've been super nauseous but only actually thrown up 3 times and twice was nerves before my appointment and U/S.
I am seeing the university midwifery group and so far I really like them and the hospital where I will deliver is just beautiful. So I guess thats all. From now on this page will be where I update my belly and U/S pics. So here we go.

My BFP's

5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

7wk3d Ultrasound

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

12 weeks ultrasound

12 weeks

13 weeks

14 weeks (only a week late lol)

15 weeks

16 weeks

21 weeks (sorry it's been a while the holidays were crazy)

31 weeks (Figured I better get another one on here, it's been 10 weeks!)

Last edited by rmarie9509; March 11th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
October 1st, 2011, 07:38 AM
8/5

So last night one of the dogs woke us up at 2 am and as soon as I was awake I had to pee and then I was starving soo bad my stomach almost hurt. This is the first time Ive had to get up in the night to pee or eat. It's a stupid thing to be excited about especially since I didnt wake up on my own, but I am anyway lol. Feeling a little morning sickness right now, I need to get a shower and I dont think I can untill it goes away. Today we have to drive 3 hours down to my hometown for my cousins wedding. He's 31 or 32 and finally getting married for the first time, his fiance is 24 like me lol. It's a little weird to think of him marrying someone my age, shes actually a few months younger than me haha but they work out cause hes still quite young at heart. So the wedding is at 5 pm and then the reception is after, and we have to still drive back here tonight because DH has to preach in the morning cause he forgot to take it off like I told him months ago lol. Needless to say I will be completely exhausted. I Hate sleeping in the car when Im the only passenger cause I feel like its safer to have 4 eyes on the road so unless i cant even keep my eyes open I won't be sleeping in the car. Oh yeah and we have to take the dogs and leave them at my parents house while we are at the wedding cause Dh's mom isnt available to watch them here. I still have to see if my dress is even going to fit me. I got it last year for christmas eve but my boobies are bigger and who knows I might have to wear a bigger dress that I dont like as much. Hopefully I can get some cute pictures of DH and I dressed up.

October 1st, 2011, 10:28 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hope you have a great time, cant wait to see pics
October 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
I know this will come back to bite me but I hate "good days" they freak me out I just want to be sick all the time so I feel pregnant. I've been doing good but I'm getting nervous again. I don't know if I can wait another 2 weeks plus for my dress appointment to hear the hb again

October 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, you're already nine weeks almost! This is the point I started getting a lot more comfortable in the pregnancy. Could be because my spotting stopped around this day lol, but I finally started to feel like I was going to bring home a baby. Plus in a week I was able to pick up the hb on my doppler which helped a ton!
October 2nd, 2011, 12:32 PM
I really wish I had a doppler at home but its just something we dont have the extra money for right now as we overspent all summer and now DH is really intent on saving as much as we can before the baby comes. Oh well.

8/6
I've had some "morning" sickness today but mostly Im really gassy lol. I can feel gas bubbles rolling around all over my gut and they are a little painful at times. I also have been doing a lot of number 2 lately, sorry . The wedding was fun last night Ill post some pics at the end of the post, but it was horrible getting back so late it was like 12:15 and I went straight to bed and then couldn't fall asleep of course. When we got to my parents my mom was so excited to give me my box Yes literally a box full of vitamin samples she got from work and these little things they give away at their appointments like formula samples and planning kits and stuff. It's not really anything I got excited about lol but it made her happy. Right now we are watching the bills who are winning again and then we have to go to youth group. I'm really not feeling up to that but I wont make DH go alone. I guess I better get off the computer though and get some rest while I can.

Here's the pics

My sis did my hair

DH and I at the reception

October 3rd, 2011, 03:03 PM
9/0

9 weeks wow I can't believe it, the beginning of my 3rd month! Today has been a pretty good day, a little nausea here and there but nothing severe. I just wish I was able to be more confident in this pregnancy. Ive said it before but I just feel like I got so jaded not only from my loss but from being on JM. It sucks but I do love it here. Like in my DDC Im soo happy that these girls are in there and Im praying as much for them as I do for me, but so many of them have had missed miscarriages between 8 and 13 weeks that Im just unable to relax. I wish my appointment was sooner I feel like it is still ages until the 17th and thats just an appointment for the doppler so I hope they can actually find it otherwise I will be freaking out until my ultrasound on the 24th. OH the stress of the first trimester. Im glad to be heading out of it. Oh and also Im losing weight. Im down 4 pounds.

October 3rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
My DDC had a ton of early m/c so I was a nervous wreck waiting for it to happen to me too. I finally got comfortable then a lady lost her baby at almost 13 weeks. And it wasn't a missed one, the baby just stopped growing around 12-13 weeks. That really got me paranoid. I think this is your sticky one though! Oh, and I think I see some bloat going on in your new picture!
October 3rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah I think theres a little baby and some bloat. the furthest protruding point is a lot lower than it has been so that makes me think it's a little bit baby.

October 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM
9/1
Today is one of the bad days where I'm just feeling totally un pregnant and I'm freaking out inside. Last night and early this morning I was still feeling really nauseous but before bed I noticed my cm want clear. I can't decide if it's getting tan though or if it's just yellow, whatever out is it's getting more tinted every time I wipe. Also my right ovary is sore where the tech said there was a small cyst so I'm debating if I should call my midwife office or just wait it out. And of course this week dh is gone to atlanta for a conference so I'm all by myself

October 4th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Oh and I haven't been feeling any little twinges or cramps what I think of as growing pains in a while so yeah I'm getting a all freaked out again

October 4th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I still have days were I cramp alot. I don't think I stopped cramping consistently until 12/13 weeks maybe. And I don't know if they'll do anything with your cyst. Apparently I have a nice size fibroid (which is why they thought my baby was ectopic at first) and they said there's definitely nothing to really do with it during pregnancy. They said depending on the size they may or may not remove it afterward. I also hear that some women's cysts don't clear up until the second trimester so maybe it'll take some time.
October 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
9/3

So I've been home alone for 3 nights now I hate it when DH is gone, especially because I know he is doing some really awesome stuff that I would love to do too and Im stuck here working. That being said Im really excited and happy that he has this opportunity. Today he told me about one of the speakers. Her name is Katie Davis and she is a missionary living and working in Uganda. She has adopted 13 girls and brings people into her home as she saves their lives. As if that all isn't amazing enough, she is 22 years old. the Journey this is her blog. She is so inspiring. I wish I could have been there to see her speak.
Being home alone is so hard, I think the quiet is the worst. When Derek is home we can sit for hours reading or whatever tv off and it never feels quiet but I cant stand to not have the TV on when he's not here. The other worst thing is that I can't sleep. The bed is so empty and cold even with the dogs. However a good thing that came of this is that I found a new favorite show. I've been using netflix to watch parenthood this week and i love it so far! Better than say yes to the dress by far lol.

As far as my pregnancy this week has been pretty good. I was a little freaked out earlier because I havent been having a lot of "growing pains" lately. But all my other symptoms are still there and I feel like my belly is really starting to grow not just be bloated. My morning sickness seems to keep leveling out. In the beginning I was sick all day every day. Then it was just morning till lunch and after dinner. But now I heave a little when I first wake up. Have bouts of mild nauseau when Im getting hungry and then I feel good until about 10 pm when Im really tired. Today my boobs were hurting when I wasnt even touching them and my bra is starting to cut into me on the sides of the cups. I Still get nervous and I really wish I didnt have to wait 10 more days for an appointment but considering all my symptoms and my faith I have to just trust that everything is going to be fine.

October 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I can relate to DH being gone....mine is gone alot...but what a awesome opportunity for your DH!!

I can't believe you are almost 10 weeks... you are almost into the 2nd trimester!! I really hope your morning sickness subsides and doesn't stick around as long as mine did!!! Yay for a growing belly!!

October 8th, 2011, 02:17 PM
9/5

Hubby is home!!!! YAY!

I always feel better on the weekends and today is no exception. I'm starting to get used to it, but it still freaks me out a little. I think it's because I sleep in and take it easy in the mornings. But anyway the good news is my next appointment is moved up a week so now it's monday!!! When I had my dating ultrasound there was a small cyst and I had been feeling it the whole time, well this week I started being really uncomfortable on the right side (where it is) I think it's because of the cyst, but I called just to see what they thought and they said it is probably the cyst but I can come in a week earlier just to make sure everything is okay. So now Im nervous, just the same fear Im sure I will have everytime that something will be wrong. But she said they might do another ultrasound to check out the cyst so maybe I will get to see baby again. I just really hope that everything will be fine, Im so scared that the baby's heart will have stopped beating since the last one. I just keep telling myself 95% chance it's fine.

In related news we pulled our application for foster care this week. We thought about it alot and decided that it's such a complicated time that it wouldnt be fair to have a foster child right now. With the Baby being due in May and us probably having to move in July they would be moving any foster kid right after the baby comes and I wouldnt want them to feel like they werent as good as our "real" baby. Also I was thinking about how moddy I can get not pregnant lol and I just dont know if I would be able to remain calm enough with a foster kid. Aaaand we really only have one other small room so the foster kid would get the small room cause a crib wont fit in there and that could seem like we were playing favorites. So if things are more settled next year we would still love to be foster parents, but its not happening right now.

okay I think thats about it for today, Im getting hungry hope derek decides what he wants for dinner soon.

October 8th, 2011, 09:20 PM
went shopping tonight and scored some major deals. I got a new bra at marshalls it was 7.99 for a vanity fair, and Im a perfect 34D now but I have a feeling I will still get bigger so I only got one. Then I decided to try on some maternity pants cause Im down to one regular pair that fits. Well I was just going to try on and order online for a better price right but at JC Penny they were having a huge sale and I got a pair for 3 dollars!!!! They arent perfect and they are probably only good for a couple more months but who cares for that price. I'm so excited to have my first maternity pants! :-D

October 10th, 2011, 07:11 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Good luck at your appointment today! I am sure everything will go well and your baby will look more like a baby today on u/s! That's always exciting when you can get the cute profile pictures.
Yay for your first pair of maternity pants!!! My cousin always got awesome deals at JC Penney, too! For $3, you cant beat it so even if they only fit for a few months oh well! After you give birth you'll still be in maternity pants for awhile so maybe you'll be able to wear them then, too. If not, $3! I liked the band that stays under the belly when I was smaller but once I started to get really big - like after 30 weeks or so - I had to wear the big band that covers the whole belly. The small band dug into my skin. Now, I live in soft yoga pants! I dont plan on getting dressed in anything else until after I deliver lol.

Good luck today!!!!!!!!!!
October 10th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks Christy Im sooo nervous right now. I feel like everything will be fine and I shouldnt be worried but I can't help it. Im not sure if they will do another US or if they do it would even be today, but hopefully I will at least be able to hear HB on the doppler. Ill update as soon as I can of course but it might not be till later tonight becuase we also have to take the dog to the vet and grocery shop so it will be a busy day lol.

October 10th, 2011, 07:48 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Play up that cyst pain and maybe you'll get an u/s
I will anxiously be checking for updates at work today. My mean dr wouldnt even attempt the doppler until I was 13 weeks bc she was afraid she wouldnt be able to find it and Id freak out. So I hope your doc will try. Good luck - Im sure everything will be great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search