Danielle's Preggo Journal - He's here- 2/20/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2011, 07:10 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
How cute that you will have a baby and a puppy to grow up together!

October 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We ended up planning it that way. I wanted the puppy first though so I could have him fully trained.
October 9th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I made his letters today!

October 10th, 2011, 07:07 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
What an adorable puppy! Cant wait to see the progress in the room - Im sure it's going to look adorable!!! And your letters came out really pretty, you did a great job!!!
October 10th, 2011, 12:04 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Your letters are awesome! I could never do anything like that.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
October 10th, 2011, 06:39 PM
nice job

October 11th, 2011, 04:04 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Good Job on the letters....I can't wait to see the finished project!!! You are almost 20 weeks....... 1/2 way done!!

October 11th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks ladies! It was actually pretty easy, I used painting tape to get those straight lines and the decorations are just glued on or stuck on.

I had my 20 week u/s today and here's some pictures:

And my last day in uniform, bittersweet but excited it's over:

October 12th, 2011, 09:38 PM
20 week pics are up. I look huge but I took them after I ate all day.
October 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
You do not look huge at all! LOL I hear ya though. I'm barely showing in clothes but i feel gigantic.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
October 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Well this pregnancy is really starting to take an effect on my body. I missed having m/s but I'm suffering in a different way lol. The two previous nights I had horrible cramping and back aches. I called the nurse the first night since it lasted so long (about 3 hours total) and the second night I just suffered through it. That night only lasted about 30 minutes but much more painful! Then today, I went to my pole dancing class. We were having a workshop today were a champion pole dancer was teaching the class and I was really stoked about learning some new things. Mason though was not! We did about 20 minutes of stretching and warming up, everything was fine. Then we started our work out and I wasn't 5 minutes into it when my HB was ringing in my ears and I started to see spots. I've never had this happen before and it totally freaked me out. But I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my class by passing out so I played it off at first. Then the nauseous hit and I ran to the bathroom. I didn't throw up but gagging did help some. It was so mortifying having to make an excuse to leave and they knew I was sick, I had lost all my color at that point. The whole time saying good bye (because every girl had to come hug me) I was just praying "Don't pass out, don't flop out right here in front of everyone". I was able to grab some crackers before I got into my car and they pretty much leveled me out back to normal. Then I tucked tail and drove home.

It was such a freak occurrence and it scared the heck out of me but it only lasted about 5 minutes and came from no where. I got my heart rate up, which shouldn't be abnormal for a preggo, and bam! Trust me when I say I did nothing strenuous by then, I hadn't been inverting and never got to. I have a class tomorrow night and hopefully this doesn't happen again. Either way, this will be my last month doing pole dancing. I'm so sad to not be able to do it anymore but with the cramping, back pain, leg pains every night and now top on almost blacking out, obviously it's time to hang up my platforms for the remainder of the pregnancy. So 3 classes left and then I'm done.
October 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM
21 weeks, I'm going to be huge when this boy is born!
October 19th, 2011, 09:24 PM
no you look great! Sorry you are having trouble I hope everything gets better so you can relax.

October 21st, 2011, 01:15 PM
Well we had a trip to L and D last night. I was in so much pain I couldn't get myself off the couch, all I could do was cry. D literally had to dress me. We were there for awhile and got no answers to the pain I'm having, figured we wouldn't. But they did discover I have a heart murmur. I've never been told I have one before so we all assume it's from the pregnancy. The doctor said this can be normal but mine sounds really "loud" so she told me to really pay attention to my body and if I get palpitations or what happened last Sunday again, to definitely come back in. So who knows. I'm really down today because I feel like I'm not getting to enjoy my pregnancy anymore and what if this pain just persists the entire pregnancy? This is the first time I've gotten off the couch today to do anything else other than take care of the dog.
October 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Aww Im so sorry I really hope you get better!

October 22nd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks, I'm hoping it starts to slack off soon. It just comes and goes throughout the day.
October 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
so i never asked you, now that you're done with the navy what are you doing??

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
October 25th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Well I always thought I'd be moving into a career doing what I was doing in the Navy or starting college full time but all that has changed. We're going home for three weeks in November so that takes up all of then. I'll start the third trimester right afterwards so there's no point in starting a new job before the baby gets here. Me and David have had lots and lots of talks about what to do and we've decided that I'll stay home for at least six months with the little guy. I think I'm going to go back to school for teaching. I loved what I did for the time being but it's very stressful and just not something I see myself doing for the rest of my life. It makes a heck of a lot better money than teaching but I still haven't made up my mind on what I want to do. Do I go to school for something to make good money at or something I love? It's a lot of thinking to do but for the time being I'm just going to be a mom. I'm going to be bored stiffless though Dec - Feb lol!
October 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
I have totally been stalking your journal this whole time but not posting. Sorry! I hope your pain is getting better. I was wondering if the fibroid they found right after you got your BFP could be causing the pain? Have they mentioned this. I dont even know what size your fibroid is but I know that is something we are talking with mine and a potential pregnancy. All my Dr's tell me there could be some discomfort once the baby starts to grow and compete for space with the fibroid. Just though I would mention it! Hope you get to feeling better soon and the months fly by!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
October 26th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle8 View Post
I have totally been stalking your journal this whole time but not posting. Sorry! I hope your pain is getting better. I was wondering if the fibroid they found right after you got your BFP could be causing the pain? Have they mentioned this. I dont even know what size your fibroid is but I know that is something we are talking with mine and a potential pregnancy. All my Dr's tell me there could be some discomfort once the baby starts to grow and compete for space with the fibroid. Just though I would mention it! Hope you get to feeling better soon and the months fly by!
I did mention this to the doctor at the time and she said it was definitely a possibility. She said pregnancy hormones make them grow like a weed so it is possible it is causing the issue. I have a list of things I want to cover at my doctor's appt next Friday and that is definitely one of them. Also if it might be my gallbladder.... The pain has been pretty slight lately. I haven't had an episode like last week at all this week so yay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search