Danielle's Preggo Journal - He's here- 2/20/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

November 2nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I hope you don't have another episode like you did in your class, I bet it was scary, glad to hear that a cracker helped!! I really hope it doesn't happen again! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by!!

November 2nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had a few more episodes since then so it'll be on the top of my list Friday at my appt.

New pic is up and for once I don't think I grew lol! Yay!
November 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Had my appt today and nothing new to report other than my doctor basically calling me fat and I've gained too much weight. That was what I needed to hear today lol. I've gained 15 pounds total so far and no that wasn't my plan to have gained that but at the same time how the hell do you stop it from happening? I snack mostly, I have had a sweet tooth the past couple of weeks but it's not like I go to bed every night with a candy bar in my mouth lol.

Oh, and she said that every woman has a heart murmur when they're pregnant and every pregnant woman gets pass out dizzy spells. Okay, whatever lol. I've never heard this before and I'm not saying it's anything to be concerned about but I don't know if every pregnant woman has a heart murmur. That's definitely new to my ears.
November 5th, 2011, 06:18 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
That sounds weird but I guess at least she isn't concerned. And the weight thing is stupid as long as you think you are doing fine then so be it. How can they say every woman has this 5 pound window to fall into. My doctor isnt happy that Im not gaining weight and then in 2 months they will be telling me im too fat Im sure. Ugh the weight thing really bothers me I think the obsess over it way too much. And it's the same with the baby when they are born its like insane not every baby will weigh the same. ok sorry rant over lol I hope you are feeling okay but if it doesnt get better you may need to seek a second opinion.

November 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Well my "vacation" is over finally and we're starting to get back into a routine. It's always nice to go home but there's definitely a reason I left lol. I wouldn't mind living around there in my own home but staying at my mom's place for a week is just tedious. We went to Missouri first to meet Dave's family and then went to Louisiana to meet mine. Everything for the most part went smoothly, the babyshower a little rocky, but everything else was fine. 4620 miles total of travel and I'm never doing that again!!! There were points I wanted to cry I was so miserable in the car. But it's over.

I finished up my check out from the Navy today. DD 214 is in hand! I did find out while doing all this today my insurance switched from Prime to Standard which I wish someone would have gave me the heads up. My doctor only takes Prime so I quickly had to find a new doctor today. I didn't mind the switch since I don't particularly care for my doctor and I was not thrilled about delivering at that hospital. I witnessed my cousin give birth there and their methods were just horrible. They threw her birth plan out the window, made her stay in bed the whole time, and gave her pitocin the moment she got there even though she was contracting regularly. Tons of other stuff happened I wasn't impressed with and I honestly was dreading the fight I was going to have to put up to have half the birth experience I wanted.

Well, I called the only birth center in the city and they are willing to take my at almost 26 weeks. I guess because I've had previous medical care they are willing to except me. So I have a tour scheduled Wednesday to view the place and I'm so excited. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared about knowing I have no option but to have a natural birth. But I"m more excited about being able to be in the water or walk around whenever I want. I'm excited about no pitocin. I'm excited about having more control in what happens then at a hospital. My mom is totally freaked and thinking I'm making the biggest mistake of my life lol. We'll see what happens. I'm ready for Wednesday now.
November 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Im glad you found a place I really hope you like it! Can you believe you have less than 100 days left!?!

November 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
I noticed that today! I'm excited for that but because I'm due the last day of the month for Feb, all the girls in my DDC are ahead of me. It makes me feel like I have so much time left because I'm always seeing their tickers so much further lol. I have to remind myself all the time that it's not a race.
November 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
I think for once my belly is finally slowing down on growth speed lol. I don't think I've gotten too much bigger in the last few weeks.
November 30th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Third trimester today! Yay! I haven't done really anything this week other than lay on the couch sick with a cold. It's so miserable, I want to get up and do stuff but I feel like crap. Pregnancy wise, everything seems to be going great. Baby kicks several times a day to let me know he's there. Other than that, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant even with the belly. I think I'm just accustomed to seeing it now lol.
December 12th, 2011, 10:19 PM
My "29 week appt" was today with the midwife. Nothing new and exciting. Baby looks good and is head down for the time being. He's measuring in at 28 weeks so it looks like I won't be having a huge baby. Yay lol! I start every 2 week appts now. My GD test is tomorrow but I'm not concerned about it other than having to fast. Yuck. Fruit pics start back up Wednesday, yay! My family keeps yelling at me about saying I forgot. No, didn't forget lol.
December 12th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad everything is going well!! xoxo

Baby girl born Feb 2013

December 14th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Hey Judy!

Well, 29 weeks today and I'm finally a squash on my ticker! Exciting! New pics are up. Nothing much really to update other than I'm really starting to hurt. I think he's moved down really low now and anything I do is painful. Moving, walking, lifting my legs, or just sitting too long is miserable. I'm a definite waddler now!!! I had my GD test the other day and that went fine. I don't have my results back yet but I'm not concerned about them since I don't think I have it. My midwife does a two hour test so that was little long but it wasn't too bad. The drink tasted fine at first, I chugged the first half. After that though, every sip almost came back up lol. I think it was because of how sugary it was it just didn't want to go down well. O well.

My appts are every two weeks now so that's exciting. And total weight gain so far is 22 lbs. Ugh lol.
January 4th, 2012, 10:29 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Hey Danee! I cant believe you're already 30 weeks!!! He will be here so soon. Your bump is so cute! And I know it feels like an enourmous amount of weight but 22 lbs isn't too much and you'll lose it really fast. I'm 6 lbs from my pre-pregnant weight and I gained 50!!

Im glad all is well! I stalk all you preggo girls journals but rarely write because I read while nursing and typing out responses on my phone with one hand is hard.
January 4th, 2012, 11:33 AM
you are getting so close I cant wait to "meet" Mason!

January 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRRT View Post
And I know it feels like an enourmous amount of weight but 22 lbs isn't too much and you'll lose it really fast. I'm 6 lbs from my pre-pregnant weight and I gained 50!!
Yea, at this point I'm not stressing about the weight anymore lol. I can't stop it at this point, it's just compacting. I'll be weighed again Wednesday, ugh, and I'm sure by then I'll be up about 30 pounds. I know I can lose it so I'm not stressing anymore. The one part that does suck is the stretch marks. They are here!!! My skin literally hurts and itches at all times and I feel like I'm ripping open. I've started lathering myself in Vitamin E oil and thick cocoa butter. I hope that helps soothe it some.

And thankfully yes he'll be here soon! I'm so ready. Everything is done at this point and we're just sitting around waiting for him to arrive. I'm taking an online class till Jan 30th so he can come any day he wants after that.
January 10th, 2012, 08:07 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
yep not much to be done about the weight gain now...it will ALL come off after he's born, don't worry. I have no doubt you'll be one of those lucky girls that goes back to looking like they never had a baby in no time!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
January 10th, 2012, 03:42 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I just love the fruit pictures! that is such a cute idea!

January 13th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Thank you
January 18th, 2012, 06:56 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I love the pictures and that was a great idea taking pics with the food! It is hard to believe you are almost at the end already and by the sounds of it, you are ready for your little guy to be here

Forever missing my angel 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search