Junie's Junebug Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)

Last edited by Mom2JDub; October 5th, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
October 1st, 2011, 07:34 PM

Last edited by Mom2JDub; October 5th, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
October 1st, 2011, 07:49 PM

Last edited by Mom2JDub; October 5th, 2011 at 01:48 PM.
October 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
so if you go back and look at your tests again you do have lines on 9 and 10 but they are really faint so they are progressing yay!

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

October 2nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarie9509 View Post
so if you go back and look at your tests again you do have lines on 9 and 10 but they are really faint so they are progressing yay!
You think? I squinted and squinted and couldn't see anything on DPO 9 and 10. I'm glad you think you see something. The lines are getting darker for sure, just very slowly. So maybe I just had low levels of hCG to start. Today's test was just a little darker than yesterday's, so I'm just remaining calm and counting down the seconds until my appointment on Tuesday!

Someone posted this article on another board - hCG levels and gender of the fetus | BabyMed.com - and it gives me some hope that maybe everything's fine but I'm having a boy.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 2nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My levels didn't double correctly at all and my tests were pretty light in my opinion at 14-16 dpo. I think I had a late implanter and a little guy who liked to make mommy sweat.
October 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
My levels didn't double correctly at all and my tests were pretty light in my opinion at 14-16 dpo. I think I had a late implanter and a little guy who liked to make mommy sweat.
That gives me some relief. I know every woman is different and low hCG doesn't necessarily mean a problem. It just makes me nervous. I'm feeling really good, though, so now it's just the waiting game...

October 4th, 2011, 05:51 AM
4 weeks and 4 days pregnant

Right before I went to bed last night, I noticed a little bit of brown spotting. I know it's nothing to freak out about, but I couldn't help but feel down. I had been cramping just a bit starting around 6pm in the evening. That, combined with the spotting, made me get concerned. I had a hard time getting to sleep, but I finally did.

I woke up at 1am because I had to pee, and of course I felt compelled to take my BBT. It was only 97.6, when it had been 98.6. Of course, the time was totally different, but it added to my slight freak out. Then I really couldn't get back to sleep.

I finally did around 3am, and I had the most realistic dream. I dreamed that I had just woken up for the morning and went to pee. And I noticed a lot of red blood. My heart sunk, but within a few seconds I woke up. It took me a minute to realize that it was just a dream, because it had been so realistic. It was such an incredible relief, though.

I did go back to sleep for a couple more hours, but I woke up to feeling crampy again. TMI warning... it felt like diarrhea, so I hurried to the bathroom. Sure enough, it was. And I didn't really have any spotting anymore. So perhaps my crampyness was just diarrhea the whole time. I sure hope so. My temp was also back up to 98.6. Feeling better now, but I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day because I'm so exhausted.

I have my first doctor's appointment this morning, and I'm so hoping that the blood results with allay my concerns.

October 4th, 2011, 06:02 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Hey Junie,

I'm glad you started a journal

Sorry last night was so stressful and that you're so exhausted. I hope your doctor's appointment is early on in the day so you can start to feel better. Let us know how it goes!
October 4th, 2011, 02:56 PM
10/4 Appointment Update

First off, I love my doctor. She's a GP, but she has a background in OB. Some women (low-risk) actually stay with her through their whole pregnancy, and she delivers their babies. I talked to her about switching insurance in January, and she gave me the name of a really good OB in my new network. So that's cool.

She also ordered an ultrasound, but she said not to worry if nothing shows on it. It will be early next week. They are also going to call me later this afternoon with my blood work results.

She said the cramping and even bleeding may be my normal all the way through my first trimester, that it's nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't turn into a flow where it saturates a pad and I have to change it. She made me feel a lot better.

Until...

I got home, my cramps had intensified, and the bleeding had gotten worse. I even had some bright red clots the last time I went to the bathroom. Even though I feel better after talking to my doctor, with how bad my cramps are and if my bleeding picks up any more, I'm pretty sure this is an early miscarriage. When the nurse calls with my blood results, I'm going to tell her that I've passed some clots and the cramps are worse. I guess we won't really know for sure until I go in for a second beta.

Please keep me in your T&Ps. If it doesn't work out, DH and I are definitely going to start TTC again right away. I am an emotional trainwreck right now, though.

October 4th, 2011, 03:01 PM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Aw Junie. Tons of good thoughts coming your way.
October 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Aww Im so sorry you are going through this. I hope you have a sticky baby!

October 4th, 2011, 05:40 PM
JLock126's Avatar Expecting #1
Me and the DH will be sending up tons of prayers for you.

October 4th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks so much for the support, girls! I still have an ounce of hope, but I have also come to terms with the likelihood that this is a miscarriage. I had a long talk and cuddle session with DH when he got home from work, and I feel a lot better now.

When I hadn't heard back from the doctor's office by 4:45, I called them. The receptionist said there was no way the blood results would be back today because they just sent them out this afternoon. Don't know why the doctor and nurse told me otherwise. I left a message with my doctor telling her that I had been cramping really badly, bleeding heavily, and clotting some. She is to call me back... I don't know if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

Whatever the outcome, I need to go back later this week for more blood work, so I'm just trying to relax. I'm enjoying the royal treatment from DH. And I'm relieved that I'm not cramping so badly anymore. I still bleed when I use the restroom, but the cramps have subsided tremendously. I'm going to work tomorrow, but I'll play it by ear if I don't feel like being there all day (the perks of being the boss of my department ).

I feel like such a buzz kill for the rest of you, so I've just tried to stay off JM for the most part today. When I have an update, though, you all will hear from me.

October 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
meggie2685
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post

On our fifth wedding anniversary, at the end of dinner, DH gave me a card. When I opened it, I discovered that it was in the shape of a onesie. Its contents melted my heart, and I started crying right there in the restaurant. He listed all the reasons why we should have a baby, including the fact that I would be a great mommy. And he told me just to let him know when I wanted to start trying. That was May 4, 2011.
Ah, this totally made me tear up!! So sweet!!! Sorry to hear about your cramping/bleeding. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. My sister in law had cramping and bleeding with my nephew and he's almost two now, so bleeding/cramping doesn't have to mean miscarriage. I know when I get pregnant though, every little thing is gonna make me nervous! Good luck!
October 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Starting Over

I'm sad to say that I've had an early miscarriage. I used a FRER this morning, and there's not even a hint of a line anymore. Fortunately, my cramps have gone from bad to mild, and my bleeding is just a little heavier than my typical AF. My doctor had ordered an ultrasound for me, but that was when I was pregnant. I think I'm going to call tomorrow to see if the ultrasound is still necessary. All they would be doing is verifying what I already know.

I'll be moving on to Cycle #4 of TTC #1 and hoping and praying that I get another BFP soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search