Dani's Little Cub, Due in September!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Have fun maternity shopping!

As for the BBs... that, too, shall pass... sort of. The soreness subsides, but they continue to grow. I don't mind bigger, but the sore part stinks.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
January 20th, 2012, 09:24 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had some brown discharge when I wiped so now I'm completely freaked out

January 21st, 2012, 09:28 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
I'm sure everything is fine, Dani! Have you seen any more spotting or anything?
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
January 22nd, 2012, 06:29 AM
Nope, just that one time when I wiped and it was just a tiny bit. No heavy cramping with it and no red. I reckon I freaked over nothing I just can't wait to see little cub on Friday and see the heartbeat finally!

Anyway, my mom and I didn't go shoppivng yesterday because we got about 5 inches of snow, so we're going out this morning I'll post later about how it goes!

January 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Glad to hear everything's okay! Hope you found some good stuff shopping!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
January 24th, 2012, 04:29 AM
6 weeks, 5 days

There hasn't been much to report lately. My main symptoms are still the fatigue and the sore, hurt boobs/nipples. They hurt all the time! Although lately I've also been feeling generally yucky and a bit nauseated. I'm assuming m/s is right around the corner. Bring it on!!

My mom and I went to Babies R Us on Sunday morning just to look around. It is overwhelming what all you do need or might need. I want to try and only put the essentials on my registry list whenever I actually do it, but it's going to be hard to stay away from the fun things I want but know I don't need I have a while to worry about it though, but I'm trying not to think about it too much because it does make me nervous and overwhelmed.

After that we went hunting for maternity clothes. Can I just mention how DIFFICULT it is to find them anymore???? I remember there used to be a whole section in every department store. Now, we went to JC Penny's and Kohls and their entire maternity section consisted of 4-5 racks of clothes, stuffed in a corner. And anothing thing that irked me--I LOVE bargain shopping. I NEVER pay full price for anything. Well, JC Penny's does not have a clearance rack for maternity (lame). But since this was my birthday present, my mom insisted on buying all of my clothes. I got 3 shirts and a pair of work pants at Penny's. Then we went to Kohls (who DID have a clearance section, allbeit a small one) and scores a pair of maternity capris for $4.40!! I should have gotten 2 pairs... oh well I also picked up a pair of jeans, lounge pants, and a night outfit that came with a matching onsie Luckily all of that stuff was on sale.

Theeeen we went to Walmart. We looked everywhere for a maternity section but couldn't find it, so we asked. Apparently, "Pregnant women are wearing anything these days so we don't have a maternity section anymore." Are you freaking kidding me?? I was so disappointed at the lack of maternity clothes, and I really wanted to get some funny tee shirts. Oh well, looks like I'll be getting the rest of my maternity wear online! You would just think there would be more of a selection in the stores, ya know?

On the plus side, lesson learned, so now I don't have to be 6 months pregnant looking for maternity wear in the stores and getting peeved that there isn't any! Good thing I won't need it for a little while anyway

But anyway, 3 more days until my next ultrasound!!!

January 24th, 2012, 06:29 AM
One of my friends recommended Motherhood Maternity to me. It's devoted to maternity. Yay. Here's the website: Maternity Clothes, Women's Maternity Clothing, & Pregnancy Apparel | Motherhood Maternity. They have stores all over the country.

Also, I haven't been to Old Navy to look around, but I know that they have a pretty good selection online of maternity clothes, and they just so happen to have a sale going on for the next couple of days I believe.

January 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hey Lady! Sorry I haven't been in here in a while, but sometimes, these journals are hard for me But doesn't mean I don't think about you ladies!

My SIL found a lot of maternity clothes....but she is NOT like us She's one of those "ann taylor" types - always dresses super nice, even just for the grocery store. Myself, when it's my turn, will be looking for "normal" clothes! Have you thought about eBay? I buy stuff on eBay all the time, including clothes. I've gotten some really great deals on normally expensive things. Worth a shot! Otherwise, I would go to Old Navy and buy a bunch of sweats

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
January 24th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I'll have to check them out.

And Karin no need to apologize. I just hope you get to join us here very soon

January 25th, 2012, 06:49 AM
PinkCloud's Avatar It's a girl!!!
Pregnant women are wearing anything these days?? Huh!? Lol. Yeah if you want half your belly hanging out the bottom lol! By the end of my pregnancy web the maternity shirts were too small!

I'm glad all is well with you and your little one!!
January 25th, 2012, 07:07 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
JM has a great list of things to add to a baby registry and when if you do a registry at babies r us they'll give you a book with every section broke down. You should also get a freebie bag too with tons of coupons and a couple samples. Do you have a burlington coat factory? I got a pair of maternity jeans for $12 there and when Old Navy has their jean sales sporadically you could pick up a pair there too for cheap. I can't believe you'll be 7 weeks tomorrow!!

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

January 26th, 2012, 04:01 AM
7 weeks

I think DH is on his period this week. He has been extra pissy and moody. Add that to MY moodiness and irritability, and it's a recipe for disaster. This AM I even told him to work a full day tomorrow because I don't want him at the ultrasound.

He and I both know that it isn't true, but I really just want him to know how much he's pissing me off--and for no reason! It's not like I intentionally did something wrong. BOO! He's gonna have a helluva 7 months

In other news, I'm 7 weeks today! AND I get to see my cub tomorrow I can't WAIT!! The appointment isn't until 1:45, but I finally get a picture! And we'll be going to my grandmother's house tomorrow to tell her I'm pregnant--her first great grandchild! For my grandparents that live 6 hours away, we are going to send them flowers that say "Can't wait to see you in September! Love, Baby M-----" I think they will be sooo stoked! This will be their 5th great grandchild, but they have never met/seen 2 of them... AND they are all girls, so it would be pretty cool to have the first boy

I'm just praying everything goes well tomorrow and we see the heartbeat! Unfortunately I still have to get through a full day's work today... ugh.

January 26th, 2012, 09:43 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
I think DH is on his period this week.

That made me laugh this morning. I know it's not funny, but the way you said it was funny! Hopefully he'll get over himself soon.

That's SUPER exciting tomorrow! I can't wait to see a pic of your l'il cub!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
January 26th, 2012, 12:55 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Oh yay! Glad to hear things are going good for the most part, I think my DH's period came like 2 days ago so I know your pain!!!! I have been MIA for a while since DH and I moved so now I can only post on my cell phone! But I can't wait to see a picture of your little one tomorrow!!!!

January 26th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Have fun seeing your cub tomorrow. That heartbeat is a magical thing.

January 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dani! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
January 27th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Sorry this update is so late! Photobucket was being lame.

But anyway, my little bean is measuring at 6w5d. We didn't see him/her moving, but we did see the heartbeat flickering away And as a bonus we even got to hear it!!! It was the most beautiful sound ever 128 bpm, which they said was great!

Here are the pics:

And this one shows the heartbeat:

Sorry I can't type more, but I'm super tired. My bed is calling me!

January 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
How wonderful! Glad you got to hear that beautiful heartbeat.

January 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
7 weeks, 4 days

We told the rest of my family about the pregnancy on Friday after my ultrasound We wanted to make it a point to tell my grandmother first, and then I texted everyone else the u/s picture Everyone is sooo incredibly excited! I think we will wait to put it on facebook until after my 1st OB appt (I'll be 9 weeks... and most of my fb friends are family members anyway).

Since everything looked good on Friday, my RE said I can move on to my OB, so I have that appointment scheduled for February 9th. I'm annoyed that they won't do Friday appointments though... those work best for me since I can get out of work at noon. Arg. Maybe it's just for the 1st appt but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

In other news, I was super excited because this weekend I had more energy and was actually PRODUCTIVE! I cleaned the house, did laundry, got the grocery shopping list together, went food shopping, and took care of meals all without breaking a sweat!

Today is a different story... DH kept waking me up constantly between 3:30 and 5:00 this morning At 10:00 I was practically falling asleep into a book I'm editing for work. NOT fun! Hopefully I sleep better tonight, or DH may have to move to the couch

Other symptoms are still bloating, sore boobs/nipples, gassy, peeing more, on-and-off nausea (usually if I don't eat something.. nothing too bad yet though!), and a bit more emotional than usual. I teared up watching 101 Dalmations this weekend (several times...). **** that Cruella De Vil!!!

January 30th, 2012, 12:23 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cry watching everything now. I can't get through a pampers commercial without tears. It's really embarrassing lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search