JoLina's First Little Twinkie Due in September! (**Birth story!**)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
An 8 1/2 week ultrasound will be perfect. That's when I had mine. You see so much more on baby, like a defined head and hands and feet. Ours even waved one of its hands. I can't wait to see your pics!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
February 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Thats what I'm hopeing to and I think it is a great time for a first u/s adrienne! And that is sooooo cute! your baby waved to you ha ha!

February 6th, 2012, 04:29 PM
8 weeks 1 day

Well my mom and I went shopping to today at kohls for some baby clothes, not for me but my uncles girlfriends son and wife are having a baby and her baby shower is on the 18th. Shes having a girl so we got some really cute little outfits and clothes for her and I also got some washcloths to. I'm telling you like everyone is having a baby! This girl I work work, shes a friend and shes also expecting and her edd is sept 26 and mine is the 19th haha! I thought that was funny.

Other then that things are going good for the most part. I still have the like all the time nausea going on and thats the biggest symptom of them all really. I've also been getting headaches a lot to and only if it gets really bad I take a tylenol and lay down. I've only had to do that twice so far. Other then that I just can't wait for my first u/s on wednesday!

February 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
8 week 2 days

Well I posted my first u/s pics!!!!

Today I had my first u/s and it was amazing! Thankfully theres just one baby in there, I'm next in line for twins in my family and they run on DH's side to. But my OB decided to change my due date AGAIN! Now it's back to what I had orginally said, sept 17! So they changed me to 8 weeks 2 days and edd of sept 17. Hopefully this one will be final ha ha. But my doctor said the baby is right on target and looks perfect! That makes me very happy! Also we got to hear the babies heartbeat to! I was not expecting that one! but my u/s girl checked it and listened to it and the babies heartbeat was at 161 bpm which is normal but on the lower end so i'm thinking it's going to be a boy now. But oh well time will tell!

Other then that things are great just this darn nausea is no fun!

February 8th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Congrats, JoLina! Glad your little one is looking good. It's funny because when my baby's HR came back at 162 at 8 1/2 weeks, people said it was boy. But then it came back at 164 at 12 1/2 weeks, which is on the high end for that stage of pregnancy. And several people said girl. I think baby is just trying to keep us on our toes.

February 8th, 2012, 09:08 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Glad your appt went so well!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
February 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Ha ha thanks girls! I have another u/s set for march 7th and Ill be 12 weeks and 2 days so lets see how babies heart rate is then!

8 weeks 3 days

Today was really good to start. I didn't have any nausea untill later in the afternoon and its been fairley mild. I know it's not going to last but I can still wish it does! Other then that I had some craving yesterday for pizza and icecream ha ha. I ate a whole totino's pizza by myself and I stoped and got dairy queen and I got a medium sunday with strawberrys and chocolate AND a mini blizzard, it's there new v-day flavor choco cherry and I ate all of it! I could'nt believe it! But I'm feeling pretty good day and now I'm just so excited to meet our little twinkie! I know I still have a while to go though!

February 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
9 week 3 day

Things are going so much better! The nausea has worn down so much the past 5 days or so, so now I'm feeling great! My boobs havent really grown yet they just become 'fuller' for a lack of terms lol. I guess it's still eairly but thats just been concerning me a bit. Other then that the same symtopms but the emotional mood rollercoaster has kicked in more and the 'pregnancy brain' has to. I have become so unbelievably forgetful it's crazy! Other then that things are great! I just hope the nausea really does stay away!

March 4th, 2012, 08:10 PM
11 weeks and 6 days

Well I have been MIA for a while now! We don't have internet in our new place yet and it's probaly going to be a little while to so when I want to get online I have to go to my parents house or starbucks or something ha ha. But things have been going wonderfuly! I'm so happy to be reaching the end of my first trimester! DH and I bought a couple of baby things. We caved ha ha. But we got the electric steam sterilizer, bassinet and cart cover. I also got a boppy pillow! and it is amazing might I add! It's the full body one.

Other then that things are great and I just can't wait to feel not so tired anymore! I have become such a lazy person! But on a good note, I have my next OB appt and 12 week u/s on wednesday! I'm so excited to see baby look like a baby ha ha! But thats about it for now and I will try to get on again soon!

March 5th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Good luck on Wednesday. Baby will look like a legit baby! Hope you enjoy your quality time together.

March 6th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwwwwww!!! sooooooooo excited for you!!! sounds like your little baby is growing like a weed!!! and i cant wait for you to get internet!!! lol
March 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
13 weeks 1 day

To start, For some reason I am haveing issues downloading my pictures so It's going to be a while untill I can get my belly pics and u/s pics posted.

Other than that things are good and I'm starting to feel like I'm in my second trimester! I am very happy to! But thats all I really have for right now but DH and I are going to hopefully be getting internet again soon! then I can actualy post again every day! I miss yall!

March 20th, 2012, 03:35 PM
14 weeks 1 day!

I have finally figured out the issue with my pics and getting them to post!!!! So I put up my 12, 13 and 14 weeks pics and my 12 week u/s as well!!!! So enjoy!

Things have been great! I feel 'human' again ha ha! Just been getting heartburn like crazy and my hands will swell a bit at night but I think thats about it. Dh and I had a great weekend together, we went to heritage square and red rocks then the musum of nature and science here in Denver and it was a blast! We haven't had a lot of time to really spend together now that he's back in school so when we get it, we take advantage of it!

Dh is going to take his next semester off school because he has to leave for 3 weeks for army stuff and then the baby shall be arriving around that time as well! It will be nice to have him there more even if it's just for a little while!

Hopefully we will be getting internet soon so I can get on more!!!!

March 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM
15 weeks

Well things are great still! I defently have a belly now and I'm actually wearing materinity cloths ha ha! I can still fit into some of my shirts though and that comes in handy for work. Let's see I've also gotten heartburn and headaches and the crazy dreams have really kicked in! I've also had the uterus stretching pains and there so uncomfortable!!!! Oh and the memory loss to ha ha! I've also been getting like weird pains kinda where my diaphragh is and I'm just guessing that's my uterus pushing everything else around ha ha.

Other then that things are great and I will post my 15 week pic soon!

March 27th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I can hardly believe you're 15 weeks already! It really looks like you're starting to pop in your 14-week pic! And baby is looking cute. Glad everything is going well. I know what you mean about the pregnancy brain. Sometimes I just can't even think of words to say, and I write for a living!

April 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM
19 weeks 2 days

Wow it has been a while!!!! but to start I posted my belly pics on the first post as usual.

Things have been going great! I have my big u/s scan this friday!!!!! I am so excited I can't even wait ha ha! Were going to hopefully find out the babys gender! But things for the most part have been the same. I'm starting to get more tired again and I get worn out a lot faster but other than that just some massive pregnancy brain and the heartburn is starting to kick in a lot more to. I think I'm going to ask my OB about getting a rx for that heartburn medicine (I can't remember what it's called lol). And almost forgot, the constant need to pee!!!! I had to go all the time before I was pregnant and now its just crazy!!!!!

Oh and another good thing! I believe I felt the baby move for the first time on April 14. DH was out of town for the army again so when I got off work I went to my parents house for dinner and I was leaning over and I felt this like flutter thing again my bladder (I had to pee of course), it was the crazyest feeling ever but so exciting! I just wish DH wasent out of town and was there for it. he says I'm being selfish with the baby lol.

I went to a confrence last weekend as that was fun I guess. I'm getting more hours at work again finaly so I'm like always worn out and tired and we still need to clean out the babys room! I feel so bad about it to! We just don't have anywhere to put anything really and if I'm not working then DH is gone so it's been really hard to ge time together to clean the room out. My parents are buying us the crib and there just waiting on us to make the room for it lol. It's just so hard!!!! The only time DH has is weekends because of school and work during the week and I've been working a lot on weekends and the with DH having to go do his army stuff, it's just a never ending cycle!!!! But I have a couple of days off so I'm going to see what I can tackle over the next few days. But i think thats about it for now!

April 25th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Good luck cleaning out that room. You still have time, but I do understand the urgency. We're painting the nursery this weekend and then assembling the crib and dresser and figuring out some other things for the room. Time really flies when you're pregnant!

Also, before you know it, your baby will be moving all the time, and DH will have lots of opportunities to feel it.

BTW, too, I love your growing bump!

April 26th, 2012, 12:05 PM
ha ha thanks Adrienne! it's nice to know i'm not the only one who thinks this time is racing by!

19 weeks 3 days

I have my big u/s tomorrow and I'm so excited but now i'm getting soooooo nervous!!!! I'm not really sure why either! I think it has a lot to do with finding out the gender. I want to know but I for the most part want a girl more. I'm at like 49/51% with boy over girl. so borderline but still leaning towards a girl and I guess I just don't want to have gender dissapointment! I will be just as happy with a little boy to don't get me wrong but I dont know I guess I'm just loosing my mind!

We scheduled the u/s a little eairler then my appt (my OB appt is next wed) because DH is going out of town next week and he really wants to be there for the u/s since he missed my 12 week scan. and we just found out I think yesterday that he might have to leave on a mission and today is the day he would leave and he's only getting maybe a 4 hour notice and it would just really suck if he gets called out and has to miss this u/s. I'm tempted to reschedule it if he does but I know we both really want to see how baby is doing and the eairlest I would be able to reschedule would be like 2 weeks from now or something like that and I just dont want to do that! But oh well I guess I'm sure everything will be just fine!

DH and I were thinking of doing our baby registry tomorrow as well after the u/s. So hopefully things go good and we can still do all of this stuff! Oh and I almost forgot!!!!! I as waken this moring by someone pounding on my door about 8am. So I got up to see who it was and they were gone so I just decided to go lay back down again. As my head hits the pillow I remembered about our complex is doing street cleaning and we have to have our cars moved from 7am-5pm ish or they will be towed. I complety forgot about it but I remembered it was thursday for our area so I jumped up at looked at my cell and relized it was thursday!!!!! I ran into the living room and looked out the window and there was a toe-truck hooking my car up to it!!!! I freaked out and ran outside and said what are you doing! the driver guy was really nice and he just said street cleaning today but if I go get my keys then I can move my car. thankfully he was a nice guy! so i got my keys and moved my car and I was waling back to my apartment and our neighbors were outside and it was them that knocked on my door to let me know they were going to toe my car! they had to move theres to ha ha. but thankful we have some nice neighbors!

Other then all that things are good with baby and me. I still havent felt movement really. I know for sure that first time and I think maybe a few other times since then but nothing really like the first one. I'm trying not to worrie to much about it since it's normal to not feel much at this point and I have my u/s tomorrow so things are good.

April 26th, 2012, 02:05 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
i'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and i'm just so excited to find out what you're having! i know either way it doesn't matter!

April 26th, 2012, 03:38 PM
thanks! and congrats!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search