JoLina's First Little Twinkie Due in September! (**Birth story!**)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I can't remember exactly when I hit that restless phase, but it definitely sucks. I think it's just part of nesting, just being excited about everything, thinking about all you need to do to get ready, etc. Hope things will calm down for you, though, and you can get some rest.

Congrats to your friend on the birth of her baby girl. Matthew will have a close playmate.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
June 29th, 2012, 04:10 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Even this early on, I have random restless days and nights. DH is certain it's because I'm nesting. I think he's totally right...and that's probably not far off for you as well!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 2nd, 2012, 12:08 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Oh I have been nesting already for like 2 or 3 months! and its just been getting worse ha ha and DH has noticed and makes fun of me all the time for it to ha ha

July 2nd, 2012, 12:20 AM
28 weeks 6 days

So things have been going great... minus my horrible heartburn! DH and I had our birthing class yesterday (saturday) and I really enjoyed it! DH said it was OK lol. I feel like we got to hear a lot of great information and granted I already quite a bit of it but I think I learned a lot still and some things I didn't know! We also did a relaxation exercise and practiced some labor positions. She actually would say contraction starts now and time it and tell us when it would peak and end. It was really nice to do and we got the chance to find things that work best us and certin things that are most cmfortable. Also DH got to relized a better time frame of how long these contractions will last and time in between them. We also did a tour of the hospitals labor a delivery rooms and the maternity suites. I didnt relize how small this hospital was! I thought it was way bigger but nope its pretty small. They have I believe 6 l&d rooms and like maybe 15-20 maternity suites. but the nice thing is there hopefully wont be a bunch of woman in labor at the same time!

After the birthing class, DH and I went to the store and got a new TV and we believe we have picked out a dresser for the nursery! We have been looking at changing tables as well and I think I have it narrowed down to like 4 or 5 ha ha! So hopefully I can get it all figured out soon!

I have my glucose test tomorrow as well and another u/s. Not looking foward to having to sit around for an hour though! Also I know my OB wants the u/s tech to look at my placenta again to see if it has moved up because it was low at my 20 week scan. She said majority of the time it does so I'm not to worried about it. I'll worrie if my OB tells me to worrie lol

July 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
Hope everything goes well today!

July 5th, 2012, 01:58 AM
29 weeks 2 days

I was crazy busy on monday after my appt and tuesday and completly forgot to put my update in my journal! But I did get my belly pic and u/s pics up!

So everything went good, when I got there the u/s tech gave me my glucose drink so I could drink it and it was sooo yummy! I loved it! It was the orange flavor one and it was delicish! Then she did my u/s and checked my placenta again and thankfully it has moved up and out of the way!

July 5th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Well my stupid phone decided to post my post before I was ready! So ill finish it now lol

Well the placenta moved up so great news! And I also had the u/s tech check his boy bits again to make sure he's still a boy lol and she said oh ya difently a boy and that she is 100% sure! So good news again! Then had my time with the dr and she was so much more talkitive this time! I think I spelled that way wrong lol. Then she measured my belly and said things look good and that he is going to be a big baby! I already knew that since the smalled on both sides was my hubby and he was 6lb 11oz ish and that was at a month premie! Then the biggest was 10lb 6oz ish so ya big babies! Joy for me gosh! So I'm waiting untill friday maybe monday since of the holiday and if I don't get a call by then I will assume I passed! I felt great for it so hopefully!

We got the dresser for matthews room today! I'm so excited! Ill post pics when we have to room put together more. Were also going to buy the changing table this weekend! Yay! I feel like were finally moving on with getting the nursery taken care of! And this is DH's last week of school so more time together and to clean!

July 5th, 2012, 08:41 AM
So glad everything is going well. I'm excited to see how your nursery comes together. I can't believe you liked the glucose drink!

July 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Glad everything is progressing so well!

July 5th, 2012, 08:13 PM
hha the u/s tech said the same thing about the glucose drink Adrienne! ha ha she said I was the only person she knows that liked it ha ha! I'm just odd I guess!

July 5th, 2012, 08:24 PM
29 weeks 3 days

Well same ol same ol. Thankfuly my heart burn had settled down yesterday! I took a zantac in the morning ish and it work for once, depends on the day if it will work or not lol. I took another one today a little after I got up and its been working to. hopefully it will stay that way lol. heartburn is no fun!

I was hanging out with DH like 3 days ago or so and I told him at the one thing I cant wait to have again is no heartburn and I would give almost anything for 24 hours with no heartburn lol. So my list of the things I cant wait to get back after Matthew is born is no heartburn, no more swelling, no more back pain and a regular sized bladder again ha ha! Those are really the only things that have really buged me with being pregnant.

I am still so happy that were getting closer to getting the babys room cleaned out and I feel better now about it all that we will get it done!

July 5th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Ugh, I feel you with the heartburn. I went to bed tonight, and my heartburn was so bad that I'm back up just in hopes that it will go away (after chewing a couple of Tums). I'm tired but can't sleep, too. Insomnia has been another fun symptom for me.

July 6th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I am just now entering the heartburn phase. I can relate. It's NO fun.

July 10th, 2012, 11:44 PM
30 weeks 1 day

First I posted my 30 week pic.

I have had one busy weekend! DH and I really got down and dirty cleaning out the nursery and getting the living room and dining room put together more. Were not done but getting closer! and DH is leaving in like 2 weeks and I dont want him to go! Other then that things are good!

I'm going with I passed my glucose test since I havent herd back yet! yay! but it has been a long weekend and I have been to tired to get on in the afternoon and today was a little more relaxed thankfully. I just cant believe how worn out I have been getting and so easly! its crazy how it all just sneaks up on you ha ha!

Also I believe I have had my first braxton hicks contractions! there has been like 2 times that I havent been sure but I'm pretty darn sure thats what it was this time! It was on like sunday and my whole lower half ish of my uterus just tightened and it was a really uncomfortable feeling, a little painful but not to bad. after feeling that I'm defentaly worried about the actual labor ones!

July 11th, 2012, 08:05 AM
BH contractions are so much fun! I'm one of those lucky women who has felt them from about the 19th week or so. I always get one if my bladder is even slightly full. So pretty much any time I've been sitting and then standup to use the bathroom. I average at least a dozen a day. On days where I really exert myself, I get them a lot more. They are uncomfortable, but not exactly painful.

I just use them as a time to practice breathing exercises.

July 11th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I can't believe you are 30 weeks!!

July 15th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I agree Karen! the has just flown and I cant believe your already 12 weeks! and Adrienne your soooooo close I am just so excited for you!

30 weeks 6 days

Things have been crazy busy the past few days! I havent really had a chance to get on! I have been working some funky hours and havent been sleeping much so I have been completly exhausted when I get home! My kitchen is a mess and I am such a clean freak that that tells you how worn out I am I havent had the energy to clean up my kitchen! I'm going to take care of it tomorrow with all my other sunday duties I do like vacuum and dust and laundry and clean the potties change the towels and laundry. I had to work today so I was unable to get that done! But I changed shifts with someone so I could have tomorrow off since it will be the really full uninterrupted day to spend with DH before he leaves for a whole month! Which I am still soooooooo not happy with and now thats its getting so close to his leaving date I am just getting sader and sader! I really dont want him to go and one of the biggest things is that I will rarley be able to talk to him!t longest we have ever gone without talking is 2 nights and thats when he had no cell service, now they put a tower there so we can talk now. I just dont know what to do! and this is also going to be the longest we have spent away from eachother ever! we have done 3 weeks but not 4.

So on a better note, I ordered our changing table today! I am so excited and I cant wait for it to come it! DH and I really liked the whole style of it and I think it will match with our crib well. I just really hope it comes in in time before DH leaves, hes the one who puts everything together lol

July 16th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Sorry you and DH will have to be apart for that time. But just think, after he is home, it will almost be time!!!

July 16th, 2012, 11:35 PM
31 weeks

I can't believe I'm already 31 weeks! the end of this week and I will be 8 months pregnant! I cant believe how fast the time has gone! its defentaly nerve racking but sooo exciting at the time! I can't wait to meet the little guy who has givin me horrible heartburn and is always doing gymastics in my belly! but then again I am also nervous about the whole having a baby part! not just the l&d part but having this tiny little life that will rely on you for everything! its a little nerve racking but I know I will do a good job and besides he's also going to have a wonderful father who I know will be an amazing daddy!

DH and I tackled pretty much the whole nursery and theres just like 3 boxes in there of decorations! all thats left really is just me doing some organizing.I'm s happy! it has been a pain getting that room cleaned out! I think we threw away like half the stuff we had or donated it ha ha! it was all our boxes from storage that needed to be sorted anyways so good thing its done!

oh and I will post my belly pic tomorrow!

July 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM
31 weeks 6 days

So I keep forgetting to post my pic! Ill try to get it posted tomorrow.

Today was just a not fun day for me. I had to bring DH to the airport and now he is in death vally for a month. Its not like this is my first go around with him leaving for military stuff but this time has been the worst. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm pregnant this time lol. I usually end up crying when he leaves but I can hold it untill he's gone but today I started crying on the way to the airport and DH jumped over in lanes to get to the waiting area so he could comfort me for a minute. I felt so bad but its just so hard! This is also going to be the longest we have ever spent apart from eachother so that makes it worse. I've been crying on and off all day and I feel like a baby! Its these dang hormons! Its just so sucky!

After I droped DH off at the airport I went to babies r us and got my breastpump! They finaly had a coupon for the one I've been wanting so I had to go get it asap! I also went to the grocery store then just hung out at home and waited for DH's calls and what not. I made BLT's for dinner, so yummy might I add.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search