JoLina's First Little Twinkie Due in September! (**Birth story!**)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 08:55 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I'm so sorry you have to be away from DH for so long. It must be ten times more difficult being pregnant and emotional and feeling vulnerable. Just try to keep yourself busy with preparing for baby, and I bet the time flies!

And now you've made me want a BLT.

July 23rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Mmmm blt.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 1st, 2012, 01:39 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
33 weeks 2 days

I have been mia lol I've been busy since hubby left well trying to keep busy I think lol. But things are going good, just a little lonley with DH gone. I had my baby shower on saturday so I will post pics hopefully tomorrow, no internet at home right now so I just use my phone when I can. Since my baby shower I did buy a few more things. We still have some stuff to get but the bigger things I'm waiting untill DH gets home for that. We had a lot of people at my baby shower and got a lot of great gifts to! I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family and friends. But that's it for now, I have to work eairly tomorrow! Ill post more info and details later!

August 1st, 2012, 08:38 AM
Have fun on Saturday! x

August 1st, 2012, 08:41 AM
Can't wait to see pics of the shower!

August 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
here are some pics of the shower, I took a few with my phone so theres none of me in this batch! I didnt even think to have someone take one for me! it was very busy and I was back and forth a lot lol. I also included a few pics of gifts. Theres way to much stuff to post pics of lol oh and ignore my feet in some of the pics ha ha, I took the gift pics when I got home to send to DH. but as I get things together more I will take pics and post them, so like all the blankets in one pic and what not.

The cake! and it was yummy might I add lol

the center pieces, my mom made them all

my mom also made a diaper cake (were using cloth diapers but were planning on using sposies for the first few days)

the gift table, and floor lol

My MIL made this one, its a diaper motorcycle! and the bear is a heartbeat bear and also has womb sounds for newborns, she used some cloth diapers and blankets

my auntie made this one, its a 12x12 scrapbook album, she also filled it with the paper and then I get to make it! she also made one of these for our wedding as well. I'm a big crafty person lol

my mom made this one, its a regular photo album, she makes them for everything lol she also includes the shower invitation

from my MIL, the glider ottoman, my FIL put it together and delivered it to our house for us lol

my auntie who made the scrapbook album gave this as well (and a few more things not pictured) but I had to share the adorable monkey bath robe for baby! its just to cute!

The swing from my godmother also auntie

the bouncer

the bathtub spa combo ha ha

August 2nd, 2012, 09:26 PM
33 weeks 3 days

I ended up falling asleep on the couch when I got off of work yesterday lol so I didnt make it over to get pics posted lol. I put a 33 week pic on my first post, I also have my belly one, I'm just debating on posting them because I have gotten really bad stretch marks and you can see them in my pics now so I think I'm a little self consiuios right now (I spelled that way wrong I'm sure lol).

But things have been busy, I've been shopping and buying more baby stuff and just trying to prepare for little mans arrival! Since we waited so long to buy anything, now I'm attempting to get everything in such a short amount of time its driving me crazy ha ha! I am a planner and I like to make lists and plan everything way ahead of time so I feel like I'm WAY behind on baby prep! Hopefully we will get everything done! I'm waiting untill DH gets home to get the big stuff like the travel system and what not and he wants to buy some baby stuff to. Were way closer now and dont have to much stuff to get. there is a couple of things I will be getting before DH comes home because I have 10 20% coupons for babies r us ha ha. and 5 expire on the 16th I believe and DH wont be home then so I dont want to waist them! I'll just be getting like the thermometer an another cover for the boppy pillow and changing table. just a few small things. So for now I'm focusing on washing everything so I can get it put away and get the nursery more organized ha ha. oh and I will also need to buy some storage baskets to.

We got pretty much all the clothes we will need from NB to 3-6 months. I still want to get a few more sleepers in those groups but I will wait for DH to do that. I did go to carters and got 6-9 month clothes (which we still need a few more of) and a few 9-12 month clothes as well. I also finaly found a coming home outfit for him! I will share a pic at the end. I also found the cutest little sleeper with a hat and bib for halloween time! I will post a pic of that to lol. Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so I will eventualy have a lot of halloween stuff for baby to wear ha ha! My mom gave us a lot of christmas clothes for him to ha ha.

I also got all the towels and blankets we will need, except I only got 1 4 pack of recieving blankets! So I have bought more of those. I do need to get more washcloths, were using them for cloth wipes so we need more! we got like 20 ish or so of them but I need some for baths and I want to have like 30-40 for wipes. We still need to get the cloth diapers as well which I will hopefully be ordering more here soon.

But I think thats about it for now! here are the pics!

the coming home oufit. I dont have a hat in the pic and the mittins are a 3 pack I hadent taken them out of yet lol. I took this after I bought it to show DH. its a onesie with pants and a button up shirt, very lightweight so I think it will be good for september since its usualy hot here still.

I couldnt resist on this one! I thought it was soooo cute!

August 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
34 weeks

I had a last minute. Drill over the weekend, I was never informed about the date changes! And it was basicly a waste of time as well. Oh well though. So I have this huge list of stuff I have been wanting to get done around the house as well as the nursery before jason gets home and I have barley had the time to do anything! I'm either working then people keep coming over and going to dinner and events and I haven't had a day to myself since before jason left! Its like no one will just let me be alone for a day! I haven't even had the chance to clean my pottys! Which I clean weekley normaly lol. I don't like to say no to people so its hard for me and they all of a sudden really jumped up my hours at work so I have like 4 days off untill jason comes home in 2 weeks and these 45 days I also have dr appts and what not. I'm just so tired and worn out. That I've tryed to get this stuff done but am just to exausted to do any of it I just end up sitting down and falling asleep on couch I'm so tired! This is way to hard with out hubby home and being able to help me, I can't get it done on my own I don't know what to do!

I just needed to vent for a minute lol but I still don't know what to do. So info on the baby front are good. I have my 34 week appt tomorrow so yay! Baby moves a lot like always and I haven't had any BH latley, at least not that I've noticed lol. Also I will post my 34 week pic later on.

August 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
You scored at your shower, and it sounds like you've been having fun shopping on your own as well. That's a very cute coming home outfit. Can't wait to see pics of Matthew in it.

August 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM
thanks Adrienne and I cant wait either! ha ha

August 11th, 2012, 01:17 AM
34 weeks 4 days

Well today has been a crapy day! It was my day off so that was nice, I went to babies r us to get a few more things and I had like 10 20% coupons to use lol. That was fun I think and this hamper with a trash can and storage baskets was finaly there so I got that. Theve had the girl one latley. Then I got another changing table cover and boppy pillow cover, a set of storage baskets that goes with the hamper I got and the g diapers newborn starter kit, it has 12 tiny g pants, 6 small and 80 biodegradable inserts. I want the tiny g's and the inserts mostly but plan on trying the small g pants out to.

I also stoped my target to get some packaged undies for cheap to wear when Matthew is born.they had an 8 pack for 7 bucks! That was awesome! Then I also got some black pants to wear for the hospital, I don't have any black bottoms and I want to wear black in case I leak so no one will see lol.

So the really bad stuff started when I got home. I made some chicken with mashed taters, green beans and baked beans for dinner. So when I was making my sauce (butter honey and red hot hot sauce) I was putting the red hot in and the bottle sliped from my hand and made the pan of boiling butter fall to the floor and the red hot spilled all over the counter and stove and in between! Then my stupid garbage disposal got cloged (this happens all the time at this apartment) and the sink was over flowing because the dishwasher going. Jason is the one who fixes it and he's not home and I can't even talk to him right now! I called my dad to see what to do and he told me to try a plunger or he would come over tomorrow, I tryed the plunger and had to get onto a chair to get enough force to make it plung and thank fully it worked! And my floor is still a little slick from the butter and I moped it and used and sponged and soap! Oh gurrr!

Today was a day I really need Jason so that makes it worse that he's out of town and I can't even talk to him! Thankfully he should be home in like 8 days or so and we can talk again either sunday or monday I'm guessing. I can't wait either!

August 18th, 2012, 02:41 AM
35 weeks 4 days

Its been a little while since ihad the chance to get onto my journal! I've been on a bit but not to much. It has been such a busy week for me! I've been working a lot and its just becoming a lot for me so I'm so tired and worn out when I get off I end up just going to bed! The like 2 days off I've had I've been sleeping in and trying to catch up on cleaning! I've been so behind on my list of things to do! Thankfully DH comes home tomorrow and he can help me finish!!!!

On that note I'm so excited he's coming home!!!! A month is just to long to be gone expecialy since I'm almost 9 months pregnant! It will difently take me a few days to get used to having him home again ha ha I just got used to being alone so I know I'm going to have a heart attack or 2 for the next few days lol.

I have my next dr appt on monday, my 36 week appt. My OB will be doing my GBS test and start checking my cervix as well, which I'm fine with. I wanna know how things are progressing expecialy since its my first pregnancy lol. And I will also be starting my weekley appts. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!!! Next thing I know ill have my baby boy in my arms! Its so unbelievable and I can't believe I'm really going to be a mom and Jason will be a dad!

Also I will get my 35 week belly pic posted soon, like I said busy week!

August 18th, 2012, 09:17 AM
So glad Jason is finally coming home! And you're in the homestretch now. It's so exciting to hit 36 weeks because you know the baby could come at any time. I know you want him to keep baking, but you know that he could come and be perfectly healthy. The excitement of not knowing exactly when it is going to happen is a rush. Enjoy the final few weeks with DH.
jojo2bee likes this.

August 18th, 2012, 03:59 PM
It is to Adrienne! I just want to make sure we have everything ready! Now that Jason is home were stoping and getting the travel system on the way home ha ha! The last BIG piece we need so if he was to come now at least we can take him home ha ha! Still have a few things to get and finish organizing his room then I can relax and really enjoy the rush!

August 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
36 weeks 3 days

I had my 36 week appt on Monday and everything is looking great! My OB did my GBS test and I havent herd anything yet for the results. She will tell me anyways at my next appt. She also did my first cervical check and I'm at 0 cm and she said nothing about effacement, I'm going to ask her at my next appt, but she said its all closed still. But Matthew is head down and in the pelvis! so he is all ready! My next appt is on the 29th.

So it is DH and mine 2 year anniversary on the 28th! I cant believe we have already been married for 2 years ha ha! Were just going to go our for a nice dinner together since we had a big 1 year anniversary. I let DH pick out a gun for his anniversary gift then he also got one for his birthday gift (sept 3) plus I also bought him some shoes that he also picked out for his birthday as well. It's so crazy having our anniversary and his birthday so close together haha, its 5 days inbetween! On our honeymoon we went to a lou-ow (i have no idea how to spell that word!) and it ended up being on his actual birthday ha ha! then my birthday is 4 days after christmas! Well anywho, so DH got me a new phone for my anniversary gift! its a samsung galexy s3! its just the newer version of DH's phone. its a reall cool phone though! Ive had a blackberry for a while so its a bit of a change for me!

I have to work the next 3 days but there all short shifts thankfully! Then I get to enjoy 4 days off in a row might I add! then my last day is friday and that is also a short shift! So I only have 4 days left of work! I cant believe its already almost here! The time has gone by so fast!

We got the diapers in today! I'm so excited! I just need to wash them and get them put away now. I still have some organizing to do with Matthews room and I'm hopefully planning on doing that during my 4 day weekend. Everything is washed already, minus a few new items, I just need to find a place for everything and get it all put away! I dont think it will take me very long though then I will take pictures and post them in here and in my DDC!

Other then all that everything has been wonderful! It is SOOOOOO nice to have hubby back home again! I missed him so much while he was gone! Now were just trying to get ready for baby and take some hubby and wifey time together before Matthew makes his debut! ha ha!

And Matthew has droped as well! I think he might have a little more to go because the pressure is not that much compared to what I was ecpecting anyways, my OB did say he was in the pelvis but I will ask her at my next appt if he still has a way to go or if he is ready. My heartburn had been crazy still and the back pain has kicked in a lot to! I also have finaly been able to feel Matthew when he has the hiccups! he gets then every day now and haround 1am for sure ha ha!

August 28th, 2012, 10:11 PM
37 weeks 1 day

Today was DH and mine 2 year anniversary! We went out for dinner to one of my favorite places! Hubby suprised me when he got home with a pink rose a card a bottle of sparkling apple cider and a beautiful necklace! It has a ruby in it! I will share a pic of that as well.

I was finaly able to get my 35 week picture up as well as my 37 weeks picture.

not to much time to update right now so I will tomorrow, I have another OB appt tomorrow so I will share more once I get back from that!

heres my gourgeous necklace from my wonderful husband! sorry its sdeways!

August 29th, 2012, 04:35 PM
37 weeks 2 days

I had my 37 week appt today and no change from last week, still closed and no effacement yet and he is still head down and in the pelvis. I am a little upset about it I was hopeing there would be a littlebt of dilation going on! Oh well I guess besides there's still time send I would like him to stay basking for at least 2 more weeks! I just really don't want to be induced! It scares me sooooooo much to be induced I just really hope it dosent come down to that.

Other then that things are good, we still have a bit more to do in Matthews room but that WILL get done this weekend for sure! Other then that I have my last day of work Friday! Yay! I'm excited to have some time off before Baby comes to just get in some good r&r that is really needed! Plus having some time to spend with hubby before baby comes as well.

Still have heartburn like crazy! I also know I had some real contractions this passed week but nothing to major and not very many either. Hopefully things will start going soon!

August 29th, 2012, 05:36 PM
That is a gorgeous necklace!

September 5th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Thanks Karen!

38 Weeks 1 day

I have been MIA for.a little bit, ive been having issues with my phone and that's my form of internet right now. had a busy week, it was Jasons birthday on Monday and we had family functions all weekend to.

Other then all that things are going good. I have my next appt on Thursday the 6th, hopefully I will ffinally have some progress going on! I've had some contractions and some im not 100% on others if they were also contractions. I just really dont want to be induced!

Well today I woke up with the worst migraine I have ever had in my life! I took some Tylenol and went back to bed and I still had a headache all day but thankfully it was tolerable.

I will post more tomorrow and my 38 week pic as well!

September 5th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Fingers crossed for progress for you!!!

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search