Lauren's 1st Pregnancy Journal DDC October 2012!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree72Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2012, 02:04 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Best of luck keeping everything in balance. I love your cute house!
x
LWiegel likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 10th, 2012, 09:30 AM
LWiegel's Avatar Lauren *Expecting #1!*
29 weeks 2 days

WOW so it has been soooooo long. I have had the craziest couple months. We are now completely moved in our new home and proudly home owners!! I also have been studying hard for my boards and I passed them 3 weeks ago!!! I am officially an RN and I start my orientation this coming Monday and then have my first day on the floor the next week.
We have gotten a lot done in Annaleigh's nursery as well! Her crib and bedding are put together, we painted the dressers and put new drawer handles and lined the inside, and I made a cute wall decoration as well. Now we need a glider, rug, and shelving/wall decorations, oh and most importantly a DOOR!! Her room doesnt have a door which will be crucial for nap times We also bought her travel system and DH put it together and it looks great! I have my first shower on Aug 25 and can not wait!! I have all my registries completed.
I am getting so excited and just very emotional. I got on here and read a couple of the TTC entries and it just took me back to about this time last year with all the trying and all the testing and then the miscarriage and then the trying of everything all over again and I just started crying. We are so blessed to have our baby girl now and she is almost here and is due the month I had my second miscarriage and this October will just be so happy.
Anyways that's where we are right now and I have my next appt is the 27th and we will be meeting with the neonatologist this time as well as our OB.

Lauren's Pregnancy Journal.
August 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been wondering how you're doing! Glad to hear things are going well. :grats on the new job! I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery.
LWiegel likes this.

August 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
When you walk into the.nursery you see this...

Close up

Now you would look right and see this

Here's a close up of the A for Annaleigh

We already had the drawers so we painted them white and added all the drawer knobs and lined all the drawers.

August 12th, 2012, 02:50 PM
So pretty! Perfect for a little girl!

August 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Sooo busy still with orientation!!! My first day on the floor is this coming Thursday , I'll be 31 weeks pregnant!! And then my first baby shower next saturday. Everything is happening fast now. I'm so happy I can't wait to meet her!! She is a dancing queen or soccer player bc she is moving and moving!!!! Swoon.
Mom2JDub and Belita like this.

August 17th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Love the nursery. It's so pretty.
LWiegel likes this.

August 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
30 weeks 4 days

I can feel, with my hand on the OUTSIDE of my belly, Annaleigh's head!!!!!!!!!! Like the entire top of her head! I know it is her head bc DH did an US and we know where her head is oh and i can feel around the entire thing!! She is laying sideways across my belly and I'm thinking she is stretching out bc she leaves her head there for a while long enough for me and DH to feel it. OMG she is soooo real to me. I love her so much!
Mom2JDub and Belita like this.

August 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
That's so neat!

August 21st, 2012, 04:54 PM
30 weeks 6 days

I have my first 12 hour shift Thursday!!! I'm getting really excited! Also i have my first shower coming up this Saturday!! It's so close! I've never been to a baby shower so my first is for my baby girl!! I can't wait to see what everyone gets her. DH and I are getting super antsy to meet her. We watched a movie with the birth of a baby and how the parents looked afterwards and we both cried. My so more on the bawling side and he teared up but we are both feeling the shes-almost-here bug! I'll update with pictures after the shower!

October 18th, 2012, 09:03 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Wow her nursery looks wonderful!!!! I always forget to check your journal, but glad I did now; the pink shade you went with is so pretty!!
Almost there now; can't wait to see pics of Annaleigh!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search