Paradise HOOKER'S little nugget! due Oct!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree99Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 01:56 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)

I love that we're all at varying stages, so for many months in a row, there will be news of another baby born.
kbpeanut and Mrs.Paradise like this.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
July 31st, 2012, 02:31 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby showers are so cute and fun!

I'm excited for all the babies coming soon, too!!!

July 31st, 2012, 03:02 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeah its crazy we have at least one a month for at least the rest of the year! so crazy!!!

and Karin your pregnancy is going to fly by too!!! just wait! it already has so far! I cant believe you are already 14 weeks!!! where has the time gone?!?!? lol
July 31st, 2012, 03:10 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
OMG we DO! Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan - ALL covered!
Mrs.Paradise, Mom2JDub and Belita like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 2nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
so I was suppose to have my midwife appointment today... but she had a birth today! lol so I guess thats a good reason to not have an appointment! lol so we shall see when she will come next...

Ive been having sooooooooooooooooooo much pain in my pubic area... it almost feels as though Ive bruised my pubic bone or something... it hurts like a mother! and it doesnt help that Landon likes to be as low as he can... so the pain and pressure is not too much fun... but I will be ok... I just kept thinking last night how happy Im going to be once he's here! then I will be able to move without hurting all the time... lol but its sooooooooooooooooooo worth it! other then that not much going on...
Belita likes this.
August 2nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Won't it be glorious to be able to do be as mobile as we once were... and have a baby to boot!
Mrs.Paradise and Belita like this.

August 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
I think of that, too. The relief of being mobile again, plus a baby to boot!!! It really is the greatest prize!

August 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
whew that was a long weekend... we got the nursery ALMOST done!!! we got his crib skirt... and we got the frames for all of the field/stadium pics... and Mark hung them all up and hung the jersey's up too! it looks really good! the only things we have left to do is the curtains, we need to put together and hang up on the walls his little book shelves... and then we have this other shelf we are putting up too... other then that we just need last min. things that we are going to put on our registry... like baskets, a lamp (I found this really really cute one the stand is a baseball bat and then the little pull thing to turn on the light is a whistle! WAY CUTE! and would be PERFECT for his room!) and then the changing pad and diapers and wipes and lotion and all of that stuff! its all coming together and Im soooooooooooooooo happy with the result! I cant wait to take pics and show you guys! but I really want to get at least the book shelves and the one shelf up and then maybe I will post pics!

I cant believe Im 29 weeks! its CRAZY! but Im just soooooooooooooo excited for Oct. to get here!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall! and I will get to have the best present EVER!!! my BABY BOY!!!

I'm still in a TON of pain... but Im dealing with it... taking LOTS of baths! those seem to help some. other then that nothing really is going on... pregnancy wise...
Nicholle ttc likes this.
August 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I know how you feel about waiting until it's perfect though.

I'm so happy to be having my baby soon, but I always wanted a fall baby... my favorite season. October is just around the corner!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

August 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Joseph liked to hang out low too, so I know your pain! And when I got bigger, he HATED the seatbelt in the car. As soon as he could feel it, he'd kick it. As well as my pubic bone and hoo-ha. Yikes! Jason thought I was going into labor the first time that happened.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
August 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I know how you feel about waiting until it's perfect though.

I'm so happy to be having my baby soon, but I always wanted a fall baby... my favorite season. October is just around the corner!
you know I ALWAYS wanted a October baby! lol and its been soooooooooo IRONIC how it all happened... because back in September last year I told Mark that if I wasnt pregnant by feb. I was DONE for now... and look what happened! I got pregnant in Feb! its just CRAZY! and just SOOOOOOOOOO MEANT to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthMommy View Post
Joseph liked to hang out low too, so I know your pain! And when I got bigger, he HATED the seatbelt in the car. As soon as he could feel it, he'd kick it. As well as my pubic bone and hoo-ha. Yikes! Jason thought I was going into labor the first time that happened.
yeah every time I wear my belly band Landon kicks the crap out of it! lol so when ever I take it off I say "and YOUR FREE!!!" lol
DeepSouthMommy and Mom2JDub like this.
August 16th, 2012, 05:59 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Hi! Just popping in to catch up on your journal. It is crazy how things work out. Oct is a perfect time to have a baby

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 8th, 2012, 11:26 AM
wow its been awhile since Ive been in here... lol but just wanted to post pics of my shower!

it was a pretty good shower! not a lot of people showed up... but the people that did had fun... I will admit I cried when I first walked in and saw all of the people there for me and Landon! it just is so surreal still... that this is all for me! but it was good!

this is all of the loot together! lol

this one is a pic of the curtains my SIL made for Landon's room and a matching blanket! and then a blanket that some one else made!

oh and also not in the pic I got diapers, our stroller, and carseat!
September 8th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Glad you had a great time, even if it wasn't a great turnout. Lots of cute things for Landon! :heart;

September 8th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Looks like you got some great stuff.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search