Robyn's Radiant Rainbow! EDD 11/18/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree512Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not comfortable with putting my face on forums. I may get there later in this pregnancy, but for now I'm taking a warp brush to my face when posting pics. Just picture a radiant, happy to be pregnant again smile on my face.

35 Weeks

Progression Pics

Last edited by Belita; October 14th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
March 16th, 2012, 09:43 AM
6 weeks 4 days

13 weeks 2 days, but baby is measuring 14 weeks

14 weeks 6 days

20 weeks 4 days

Last edited by Belita; July 6th, 2012 at 06:02 PM.
March 16th, 2012, 09:53 AM
4 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant!

I got my betas from my doctor today and decided I felt comfortable enough to go ahead and start a journal. I just still hope that I don't end up with a blighted ovum, or some other form of miscarriage, but I do feel like this one will at least stick around a little while longer.

Here are my betas:
11 DPO: hCG 28 progesterone 20.52
18 DPO: hCG 1,605 progesterone 16.06

I have my first pre-natal visit on Monday (DH is coming with me) and they are going to test my betas again then and put me on progesterone supplements if I need them. I hope I don't but I'm happy to do anything that will give this little one a chance at survival.

I did the Chinese Gender Prediction Test today and it says Girl but my gut and my BD timing indicate Boy. We'll see in about 16 more weeks!

I'm excited to get Red Robin for dinner so I can get my red meat fix! I have also discovered that Cheerios are VERY STINKY!!!!! I can eat them but am overwhelmed with the smell of them. Strange I never thought they had much of a scent before. I don't feel overwhelmed by many scents yet, but those Cheerios get me.

I don't have a lot to update right now, but I'm on my lunch at work and I wanted to go ahead and start my pregnancy journal.

Last edited by Belita; March 16th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
March 16th, 2012, 10:09 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice to see your journal here! Thanks for the update!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 16th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Mmmm... Red Robin sounds good.

So glad you've started a pregnancy journal!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
March 16th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks, ladies!!

Also, I just discovered that if this one sticks I'll begin my second trimester on Mother's Day!!!! What a great Mother's Day gift that will be! It's also three days before my birthday, so a great birthday present, too!
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 16th, 2012, 10:37 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
We had RR on Saturday night. I had the prime chophouse burger (new). IT WAS FAB. YUM!!
Belita likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 16th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I'm salivating at the thought of the Whisky River BBQ burger!!! I'd do their Santa Fe burger if they still had it. That one was my favorite!!

I'm not sure how I'm going to make it a few more hours until then. Maybe I'll have to stop at WooBerry and get some salted caramel and chocolate froyo!!!

March 16th, 2012, 11:15 AM
The Whiskey River is really good, but my favorite is the A-1 Peppercorn.

March 16th, 2012, 11:18 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Adrienne, that's also my favorite, and usually my "go-to" burger of choice. But when I saw this new prime one, it sounded deelish...since you like the A1 burger, you may like this one as well

Crap, now I want RR for dinner.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
OMG Red Robin sounds amazing! Robyn I think you should get a name discount! My favorite (i think) is also the a1 peppercorn if thats the one with onion strings and bleu cheese. Thought I wasnt supposed to have bleu cheese when pregnant, but my little bean is gonna have to get over that!

can't wait to see the place holders get updated with real pics!

March 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Red Robin tasted delicious! I asked for no mayo on my burger, but they put mayo on it afterwards. I don't like mayo and didn't know how the mayo had been processed, so I asked for it to be taken back because I didn't feel comfortable eating the mayo. They were very accommodating and gave me a whole new burger even though I'd eaten about 1/4 of the burger before getting to the mayo!

Before dinner I went to a Kohl's and bought a few shirts that have ruffles or layers in front to help disguise my pregnancy while I'm still trying to hide.

March 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM
4 weeks 6 days

Today marks my loss point. I've made it well past the 4am point I lost Gabriel, but I'm still scared today even though the pregnancy has been going well so far. I've stayed in bed all day and cancelled my plans. My photography class friends are getting together but I'd be too worried to enjoy myself.

DH is also feeling the stress. I asked him if he still wanted to wait to tell his parents until after hearing the heartbeat since I went ahead and told my parents this week. He said he wants to get through today with the baby still safe Anne sound before saying anything and may call them tomorrow.

I think all the extra iron from my red meat craving is giving me more energy. I haven't felt as tired the past couple of days. I read on FF's pregnancy tracked today that iron can have that effect.

Not much else to say since I've been in bed watching TV all day except that my boob tenderness is really kicking in!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We'll celebrate with Irish stew and soda bread another night.

Last edited by Belita; March 17th, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
March 17th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I'm so glad you've made it past your loss point and everything seems to be going so wonderfully with your pregnancy. I totally understand your fear, though. Hoping tomorrow is a less fearful day.
Belita likes this.

March 18th, 2012, 03:44 PM
5 Weeks!!!!

I made it past my loss point!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm still scared, but I'm not as scared as before. It's really amazing how much making it past that one point does for your outlook. I hope each milestone does as much for my positivity as that one did.

Today was another lazy day, although not as lazy as yesterday. I took a nap today, but it was just so unseasonably warm that I wasn't able to sleep for as long as before. DH is going to have to learn that "I'm starting to get hungry" means "we have to start getting the food NOW" when I'm pregnant. He was going to grill burgers and steaks tonight (steaks for him, burgers for me) and I said I was starting to get hungry. Well a few minutes later he's working on building the china cabinet and not working on the food and I asked him if he was going to start making the food. He said I told him I was starting to get hungry so he figured he had time. I told him it doesn't work that way when pregnant.

Tomorrow morning is my first appt. DH is going with me. I'm going to be honest with the doctor and tell her that if my progesterone keeps going down and she doesn't give me the progesterone supplements I'm going to find natural progesterone myself. I hate it when I'm the teacher and a parent does that to me, but it's so hard to hear that women are getting progesterone as a "can't hurt, may help" thing and my progesterone is going down and I don't have it. I know she's open to it, so I'm hoping that knowledge will give her the nudge to give it to me.

March 18th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Good luck tomorrow. I hope your progesterone is back up. If not, though, throw a fit until you get those supplements!
Belita likes this.

March 18th, 2012, 05:31 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
Glad to be following this along!!!!
Belita likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

March 18th, 2012, 08:01 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Good luck tomorrow!
Belita likes this.

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Yay! Can't wait to watch your belly grow.
Belita likes this.

March 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
5 Weeks 1 Day

Early update today!

Today was my first prenatal appt. It went well! My last first pre-natal appt turned into a discussion about how I was likely to miscarry, so I was nervous and DH came with me. This one was much better and probably what a first prenatal appt is supposed to be like!

I had to have a pap today, which made me nervous, but I let the doctor do it. DH left the room for that part. He didn't want to see that even though he was at the other end.

We discussed the prenatal testing options, but since I'm nervous about this pregnancy she suggested I wait until after we hear the heartbeat before reading the literature and coming to a decision. I have ot talk to DH but I think I'm okay with doing the blood testing, but no amnio. I'm not sure, though. I know I'm definitely against having an amnio.

The doctor gave me the same spiel as I got over the phone about the progesterone. However, I told the doctor about how I was so nervous about my loss point that I spent the day in bed and that it makes me nervous that the progesterone was lower. She said that if it'll make me feel better she'd go ahead and prescribe progesterone or continue to test my progesterone for me, but she also said that there is a point where too much information is also going to scare me. I said I'd take the Prometrium.

She wants to give me reassurance of hearing the heartbeat and said that we'd likely be able to pick it up on ultrasound by the end of this week or beginning of next week. When the nurse calls me to give me my beta results tomorrow we're supposed to schedule the first ultrasound. The doctor wants to avoid bringing me in too early because she said that can create its own set of worries if we don't hear it, so I'm thinking that we may have our first ultrasound late next week!

I also had six vials of blood drawn for my prenatal blood workup.

I got little sleep last night and decided to take today off work, so now I'm home relaxing. I'm glad I took the day off now since the doctor did a pap! I still haven't let DH have sex with me because I want to wait until after the first ultrasound to make sure everything is taking hold the way it's supposed to!

for good betas tomorrow so I can hear my rainbow's heartbeat next week!!!

I also started looking at names. I came across the name Renesmee on the babynames.com website. Seriously, Twilight? Needless to say, that name is not going on the list! I have a feeling it'll take DH and I a while to decide on names, so I figure I'll get a head start on names I like.

I also think I may ask DH to put the AC in the bedroom tonight. We're in for a heat wave this week and I didn't get much sleep at all last night due to the smell of us being warm (my pregnancy sense of smell didn't allow me to ignore it!) and the warmth was just too much. I felt okay with taking today off work, but don't want to take any more off unless I really need to. I can't take tomorrow or Thursday off anyways because they are state testing days and our contract forbids us to plan days off so we have to be really sick to take them off.

Anyways, I'm going to have a late lunch and then try to nap in our sauna of a room! We don't have an attic, so our bedroom is right under the roof and it warms up easily!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search