amelia's addition to the bundles of furbabies!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2012, 08:42 AM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
14 weeks 4 days

YAY almost a week of no Zofran! and i am really not napping that much anymore either! I still like my 30 min cat naps I am really thinking about going to get a 3d ultrasound maybe around 18 weeks to find out what this little peanut is! I am really too excited to wait at this point.

Not much to report here just a long week coming to an end. Had a lot of trouble yesterday with our trailer that broke an axle and had to be left at another store in their lay down yard. My employee almost got in a head on wreck that was not his fault (thankfully he swerved)! and then had a customer back into our building, again thankfully not doing any real damage. The DH is out of town and when i told him everything that went wrong he joked and said he was not coming back Also my poor 13 year old golf cart broke down so i have to clean stalls with the help of my 4wheeler. WEW long week lol

June 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
If you're wanting to do an elective u/s, they can tell gender by 16 weeks. If you can't wait, I'd do it even earlier than 18 weeks.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
June 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found out gender at an elective ultrasound at 15 weeks!!

June 18th, 2012, 09:01 AM
15 weeks

woohoo! i cannot believe this peanut is the size of a naval orange! still going strong with no Zofran! I have an appt with the midwife on Wed just a routine checkup. I am really going to try and swindle my mom into getting the early US done

The DH got home last night and I gave him his father's day gift which was just a t shirt and a card for a father to be!

I also did a little shopping and found two little onesies for $3.50 a piece at baby gap!

Mom2JDub likes this.

June 18th, 2012, 10:31 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Those onesies are SUPER cute! I'm so glad you are feeling better!
x

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 18th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Cute onesies!!

June 22nd, 2012, 09:47 AM
15 weeks 4 days

this week has been pretty boring, just work and getting some pool time in at the end of the day! My back has been hurting a good bit lately but it is not my sciatic nerve. It is another one right beside it that makes the pain a serious pain in the butt! lol Swimming helps to move the muscles because i can feel that the muscle gets really tight and then just feeds to the poor nerve pinching even more. I do some stretches at night and it usually helps make it better. I am used to stretching at night just because it has become habit from my pole fitness days. I miss my pole fitness class, but it is such an intense workout that i could not hang with the nausea i was having. I do have a pole in my room that i still practice on and sweat my butt off in three or four songs

Anyway I just bought another onesie that says "grandpas lil fishing buddy". It's green and 12month.

thats about it for now. We have some family coming this weekend so i will probably update mondayish!

June 22nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Have fun this weekend!

June 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Another cute onesie! Have a great weekend!

June 25th, 2012, 09:44 AM
16 weeks

I popped! now there is no denying that there is something in there. it may not look like it in the pictures but every morning i get up and it is not going away this time

This weekend was really good! Got to spend some time with family that I don't get to see much and they are all just so excited about this wee one!! I didn't do much besides eat and hang out in the pool

Made no progress on the room cleaning because most of the stuff that is left junking up the room is for our hunting cabin (bedding, towles, etc...). And we still have to go clean out the cabin for this up coming season, so until that is done the pile stays......

My SIL is giving us her crib, bassenet, and lots of boppy pillows . I would like to get the closet done soon so i can have somewhere to put all the cute onesies I buy. Currently there is nothing but bare walls in it so we have to get a whole system for it. Thankfully it is not big at all so it will not take any time.

Oh this morning i woke up from a pleasant dream that the DH got to take advantage of the hormones from after waking him but after he was like "man we really must be having a girl" I (which i think it is anyway) and i asked why. He told me his friend (who has one of each) told him he only got lucky in the morning when his wife was pregnant with his little girl hahahahah! We have a date to find out at the anatomy scan at 19 weeks, So on July 17th we will find out!! EEEE i cannot wait!

June 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hope the next three weeks fly by for you. I can't wait to find out what you're having... so I can't imagine how anxious you are.

June 25th, 2012, 03:06 PM
You are still so tiny!! But I see your little bump-a-growin!

June 25th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Glad you had a great weekend! I've actually heard that around this point you get a testosterone increase and increase in sex drive if you're having a boy.

June 25th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Robyn- my husband would be so happy lol! But really we will be thrilled with either I just have a strange feeling about a girl, but I have been know to be wrong too

July 2nd, 2012, 07:52 AM
17 weeks

wow it has been a whole week since i wrote anything! Not much going on except I totally look pregnant in the afternoon now! LOL i will post a pic later. Long days with the office when people do not like to pay us We did get the babies room cleaned out! YAY! and i bought the stuff for the closet! cannot wait two weeks till we find out that this little onion is

July 2nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Just two weeks until you know the gender! Time sure has flown!

July 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
That's great that you are making progress on the baby room! YAY!

July 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Sounds like some great progress with the bump and nursery and getting ever closer to finding out if it's a bambino or bambina!!
lilemma86 likes this.

July 6th, 2012, 08:31 AM
17 weeks 4 days

Onion! lol I like to see the fruit of the week!

We went out on the boat Saturday and tried to offshore fish but there was no fish to be caught worth eating But it was so nice to be out on the boat since first finding out about the LO. My cousin and her BF were in town for the weekend and she is SO excited to start shopping. only 11 more days!!! EEE

Got the stuff to start the closet in the wee one's room... just have not put it up yet lol. My SIL is moving and she is giving me a crib, bassenet, and a changing table!! Already got the changing table in the house just waiting on her to call to come pick up the rest!! It really feels like a baby is going to live in our house

I have been feeling pretty good except for my pain in the butt! It has gotten to the point that the muscle around the nerve has tensed up so bad i feel like i have done 1000 squats without my thighs hurting I have done stretching and what not but even to stretch it is hurting my butt. I started a new chiropractor and she really worked well on the lower back/ tailbone area. she said it was pretty locked up Oh well. I feel like i need to get stuff done while i am feeling better since i have a feeling this back thing is not going to get better.

Oh and the SIL is moving this weekend so I know the DH will be obligated to help in this 100+ weather. I am pretty useless at this point because squatting/ bending/ lifting makes my back worse. I hate feeling dependent on people But i know it is for the greater good!

July 6th, 2012, 09:04 AM
That must be so exciting to be getting furniture! Makes it all real!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search