Crystal's Baby Emmalyn Journal :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree155Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Thanks Jack!
4w6d
I talked to the lady from my husbands insurance company today as they have a "healthy pregnancy program" where you get your own ob nurse to call whenever you need something and ask questions. They let me pick out a book too so that was kind of cool. They had stuff like what to expect when you're expecting on there. Neat program all around. I am really going to lunch with my mother today, supposedly, so we will see. Nothing much to report today. I feel pretty normal which freaks me out, besides my random vomit session this morning. I was having horrid dreams about eating rotten moldy food and woke up puking. Great fun was had by all. lol

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
April 18th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I can't imagine dreaming about that! You were probably feeling sick while asleep and that manifested itself as a dream. No fun at all!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
April 18th, 2012, 04:13 PM
The very worst part was how vivid it was. I can completely still taste it if i think about it. Ick.

April 18th, 2012, 05:01 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
I'm so glad I've never had a dream like that! Sounds very unappetizing! I agree you were probably feeling sick in your sleep. When my bbs were still really sore, sometimes I'd have disturbing dreams about them being all inflamed or covered in bruises and these ugly red scratches... *cringe*

April 18th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yuck! Sorry you're having such a rotten dream. However, the vivid dreams are a good symptom!

April 19th, 2012, 09:18 AM
So I just noticed that on all my paperwork, my doc has my duedate as 12/18/12 so until he changes it with ultrasound, I am just going to roll with that so I don't get confused. So,
5w2d
I am quite happy to announce that major morning sickness has kicked in so I am pretty stoked.

April 19th, 2012, 09:21 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Blech sorry. Try anything with ginger!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Haha no i really am super excited... i wasn't even being sarcastic. It makes it feel real!!! It is pretty much hunger related for me though so as long as I have a snack, it calms everything down pretty well.

April 19th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Yes, snacking plenty in the first tri definitely helps. And then when you get further along, all you can do is snack because big meals make your stomach feel like it's going to explode.

April 19th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just jumping in to say yay for starting a journal

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM
5w3d
I'm back to my good old anxious self. I was feeling confident about everything and now I am wondering if I should have waited longer before starting a grad journal and joining a ddc. I haven't had any issues or anything, no spotting, just had a bad day. One of Joe's cousins announced they were pregnant and due a week after us and I kept thinking, "wow they kind of stole our thunder" like a jealous jerk. She announced today that they miscarried and I feel like the biggest *** on the planet. Made me also just kind of scared in general. I might try to stay out of my ddc for a while to avoid all the losses. I wish my ultrasound was sooner. Symptoms are the same pretty much.

April 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The hardest thing about being in the DDC from the get-go was seeing all the posts about losses and then wondering if I would have to make the same post, so I know our fears
But your numbers and progression has been good, so I am still praying and keeping my fingera crossed that this bean is super sticky for you :hugs:

April 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM
I know the feeling of worry about something going wrong. In your case, though, all things point to good. And you are further along than your friend was. I'm always surprised when someone announces their pregnancy to the world so early. Even with my first, I only told my parents and two sisters at 4 weeks. I was more reserved the second time around. And I didn't feel comfortable telling the whole world until almost the 13th week. I guess everyone is different.

Hope your friend feels better each day. And know that even if you need to step away from your DDC for a little while, we're all here in the grads section.

April 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I understand the fear about being in the DDC from the beginning. My DDC has been riddled with losses. It's so scary.

As far as your cousin goes, you can feel a bit upset and like your thunder was being stolen without wishing this on her. It doesn't make you a bad person at all.

I agree with the others that it sounds very encouraging for your pregnancy so far. However, do what you need to do to get through this scary time and if taking a step back from your DDC until you're past the first trimester is what will help you keep your sanity, then go ahead and do that.

April 22nd, 2012, 04:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just checking in Crystal, I'm sure your bean is doing fine and snuggling in nicely but I can understand why a loss like that which seems so close to home would be scary. Keep thinking those positive thoughts and it will be time for your u/s appt before you know it sending postive your way

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I totally understand that. When I was PG last year, I joined the DDC cautiously, and ended up just hanging out there. I got pretty involved, and met some great ladies. Then when I no longer needed to stay in the DDC, I left sadly, but I made a few good friends that I have remained close with, and that helped me through that rough patch. I think back, and not sure what I would do the next time...but I can understand how you feel, and you do always have the grads section - and many of us pop in here now and again too

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 23rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
5w6d
I am so irrationally angry right now with my dh that I kind of want to punch him. Right in the nose. I have been feeling pretty bad if I wake up and don't eat right away the last few days. I made quesadillas last night for dinner. Then I felt sick so I didn't eat dinner and specifically told dh, eh I don't feel good, I'll save it for morning. So I wake up and go out to get it this morning pretty much first thing because I was starving, and I open the fridge, and it's gone. He ate it right after I went to bed last night with absolutely no concern or consideration for me, just did whatever. So his sleep schedule is backwards right now so he sleeps during the day, up at night. So I woke him up and told him he needed to go to the store or go pickup breakfast somewhere immediately as I was pretty pissed to be honest and he refused and went back to sleep and I honestly want to whack him over the head with a frying pan. Its cool. I'm just going to order some expensive takeout for lunch on his debit card I literally bawled though. I am slightly emotional today if you couldn't tell.

April 23rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Oh, man, DH is in the doghouse! Ooh, there's a smiley for that!

I would be so peeved if my DH did that. Sometimes I will really want something, but I don't specify, and then it's gone. I get bummed, but I never explicitly say that I want it. So it can't tick me off too much. That, though, would totally send me over the edge.

Hope you got a fantastic lunch out of it!

April 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Lunch was good. I am still pretty furious. I also have been asking him for weeks to take something to the post office for me to mail it out because it is super heavy and he still didn't do it. aaaand I am absolutely suffocating and he won't put the air conditioners back in which is also ticking me off because again, they weigh a ton and I can't do it by myself. I threw up 4 times this morning so not having a good day. Not really dealing with the heat well at the moment.

April 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Pregnancy does get better. It is really rough in the beginning though, emotionally and physically.

Maybe you should throw up on DH and that will convince him to comply.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search