Crystal's Baby Emmalyn Journal :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree155Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
That is brilliant.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
April 23rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd be mad, too, even when not pregnant! He's going to have to learn real quick that when you're pregnant food is of the utmost importance! My DH has learned that when I say I need food I mean NOW. Not 15 minutes from now, not 10 minutes from now...NOW.

I agree with Adrienne, if you hadn't specifically said something that'd be one thing, but that is inconsiderate to eat it when you said you were saving it for the morning. I'm glad you had a good lunch!

I started to feel better at 9 weeks, so hopefully you only have about three more weeks of feeling so crummy. I now have my good days and bad days but the bad days are much better! I still have to eat immediately if I feel hungry, though. I've heard that just gets more urgent as you get further into pregnancy.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 23rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is something my DH would do and I would def react the same way! Especially since you said something

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 23rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
So I totally forgot to post this story. When I went to pick up my second results for my progesterone and beta from the lab, the lady went and printed out the result and gave it to me. I look at the top and it said, progesterone 1.03 or something like that and I almost burst into tears. Then I realized the beta wasn't on there at all so I looked and realized it was from January. I was so freaking relieved but I literally was so close to crying in the middle of the waiting room. She was like I'm sooooo sorry over and over. It was kind of terrible. Kind of funny looking back now though.

April 23rd, 2012, 06:18 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallee View Post
So I totally forgot to post this story. When I went to pick up my second results for my progesterone and beta from the lab, the lady went and printed out the result and gave it to me. I look at the top and it said, progesterone 1.03 or something like that and I almost burst into tears. Then I realized the beta wasn't on there at all so I looked and realized it was from January. I was so freaking relieved but I literally was so close to crying in the middle of the waiting room. She was like I'm sooooo sorry over and over. It was kind of terrible. Kind of funny looking back now though.
Oh, man, Crystal! That's terrible. So glad you can find the humor in it now. I would have been absolutely beside myself.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 23rd, 2012, 06:24 PM
That's awful!! I'm glad that wasn't the real one from this pregnancy!

April 25th, 2012, 02:19 AM
6w1d
Crystal's weird symptoms of the day: When I shiver, or get the chills where you shudder (hope you know what I mean) I get a horrid shooting pain from deep within my chest straight out to my nipple. Hurts like crazy and is so random. Still having some on and off cramping but it is a little more rare. Nausea is still really hit and miss. It comes on suddenly and then goes away randomly. Makes me nervous when it goes away completely. Still choking on my progesterone just because it is perfectly round. Really really bloated off and on. Running to the bathroom a lot more often. My cravings have turned from good things to things like lunch meat, hot dogs, soda with caffeine, coffee lol basically anything I can't have. Did have an awesome arbys craving today that dh fulfilled. Dh has been on much better behavior by the way. Finally said he was sorry for the stupid quesedilla issue. He didn't even give me crap about changing the kitty litter so things are good. I am definitely very cranky and teary off and on. I am scared about my appointment on Monday. I just pray that everything is ok. I am seriously fighting myself from calling the doc to ask if they can move up my ultrasound to this week. I want the best chance of seeing a heartbeat. By o day, I will be 6w4d and by lmp, 7w even. Doc seemed pretty set on staying with lmp date so I'm fine with that. Boobs are definitely getting big. I think I am going to do belly pics as soon as I get through the first trimester. I did take a before picture to post for comparison. Some days are better than others for me as far as fear of loss goes. One day I will feel super secure, then the next, I am all panicky. Dh is completely sure that everything is perfectly fine. NO spotting, no bleeding, that's about it.

April 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM
That shooting pain is very odd! I'm sure everything will be just fine for your ultrasound on Monday. I know it's so hard not to worry, though. I kept talking myself into believing that things were not going to be fine just so I'd be less disappointed if there was a problem.

As for the progesterone, I have the capsules that are able to be taken orally, but my doctor has me insert them vaginally. I'm sure you could just do that instead if you're having trouble swallowing them. I'm not sure I'd do well swallowing it either.

Glad that Joe is making it up to you!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 25th, 2012, 06:06 AM
The one "norm" of pregnancy I've learned is that nothing is normal. So that shooting pain out of your nipple might just be your thing.

Based on all you symptoms, even though you may worry about things coming and going, it sounds like you're so freakin' pregnant it's not even funny. Hope you can sufficiently keep yourself occupied until Monday. It will be an awesome u/s with a beautiful, flickering heartbeat.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

April 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
That's a funny (not "haha" funny, but odd funny) symptom! But, nothing is "standard" with PG! Glad DH is on better behavior too Miss you in our neck of the woods, but SO GLAD you aren't there

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 25th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry Im so late to the party! but I didnt even see your BFP thread!!! so CONGRATS and Im super excited for you!!! and ditto what Adrienne said about it being your symptom and that nothing is normal in pg...
April 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM
u/s on a Monday is a good thing because weekends go by so fast!

Um if DH didn't nag you for cleaning the kitty litter I will! Don't do it!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 25th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Teeheeeee meant that DH cleaned the kitty litter without complaint or whining.

April 25th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Ahhh ok I thought you meant you cleaned it and he didn't grind your gears for it!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 25th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I decided my morning sickness fix is simply eating all day long. I'm going to gain a 1000 lbs. As far as the progesterone goes, I would totally rather choke on it every single day for the rest of my life than insert it vaginally lol. I had some medicine one time that I had to do that for and it was so smooshy and gross and terrible. If that was the only option, I would be all for it though lol.

and I have fallen in love with lemon or lime in water. Yummmmy. Miss you too Karin. I can't get past the ttc mindset at all. I feel like this is just some treatment and a new cycle will start up sometime lol. Hope not. I'm hoping that everything feels real after Monday.

April 26th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
and I have fallen in love with lemon or lime in water.
It's one of the things that got me through the first trimester queasiness.

April 26th, 2012, 10:11 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Quote:
and I have fallen in love with lemon or lime in water.
Take an ice cube tray, fill the cubes with water, then drop pieces of lime/lemon (or cucumber - yum) in them and freeze. Presto! Lemon/Lime infused ice!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM
OH MY GOODNESS karin you are my new hero. Have I mentioned that I love you lol

April 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I drank lemon water all the time early in this pregnancy!! It really does help. I had to eat all the time, too. I gained 8lbs in the first 8 weeks, but at this appt I didn't gain anything so now that my morning sickness is easing up I can eat better and a more normal amount and it's leveling off. I was worried about how much I'd gain, too!

April 27th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I am slightly excited that I am still losing weight/staying the same so thats good so far.
6w3d
Not much going on today. Queasy. I have hives for some random reason so I'm kind of scratchy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search