Tam's Christmas Baking

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree57Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 05:32 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyms View Post
That's one of the reasons I need the u/s you... smart lady you!

Have a super fun vaca in my neck of the woods!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun on your trip!

April 26th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Enjoy your time away.

May 2nd, 2012, 06:26 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Enjoy your vacay! Can't wait for updates!

Forever missing my angel 2010

May 8th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, we're finally going to be home tomorrow! Much as we loved the break we're looking forward to being back home just as much! Thank God we were able to get away, waiting for my u/s is killing me! Even still when I get back I have a week to go! Chrissy is 2 days behind me and has had 2 u/s already!

I was feeling a bit anxious about everything as this is close to when I m/c the 1st time. I bought some tests, the 1st one I took at night and came up so fast and the test line was WAY darker than the control line. I did the 2nd one a couple days later with FMU and although it came up right away, the test line is a bit lighter than the control line I just can't feel easy about this and hate that my u/s is so far away! By this time my 1st pregnancy my numbers were well on their way down, I have 1 conception indicator test left which I'll do Thurs morning... just praying it says 3 weeks!

Other than that I have nothing to update and hope all you ladies are doing awesome!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 9th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Trust the way you feel, not the darkness of the test lines. The inks can vary and then drive you bonkers. Hope the next week goes by fast... and then you'll see that beautiful flickering heartbeat.

May 9th, 2012, 09:16 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My tests were ALWAYS darker in the evening. When I first got pregnant, my FMU tests looked almost negative, but the evening ones were blaring positive!

I hope this week goes by super fast for you!

May 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Thanks ladies! When I got home I tested with my last digi conception indicator test! All the way home today I promised myself I wouldn't do it until tomorrow morning but couldn't wait It progressed to the 3+ weeks so I'm feeling a bit more at ease So nice to be home!
Mom2JDub likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 10th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Welcome home! Glad most of your tests are looking good. I'd trust those ones.

May 11th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I don't really have much of an update, tomorrow I'll be 7 weeks which is past my 1st pregnancy so I'm stoked for that And yay for less than a week till my u/s!

So, that's it really! I've been off work for 2 weeks and really don't want to go back! I used to think I couldn't handle not working and always planned to go back after 4 months mat leave, but now I'm planning for the full year for sure!

Hubby is starting to get really excited for this pregnancy which is nice because of my history and our issues he's always so cautious to get excited. But I have about 6 pee sticks sitting on the bathroom counter so everytime we go in there we're reminded that we're pregnant
Mrs.Paradise and Belita like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 11th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyms View Post
But I have about 6 pee sticks sitting on the bathroom counter so everytime we go in there we're reminded that we're pregnant

May 11th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I'm glad you're starting to get excited about the pregnancy! And you Canadians have it great to have the option to take a full year!

May 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Well ladies I finally have an update!!! Today I'm 7 weeks 5 days and it was my 1st u/s AND.... Baby A is measuring 7 weeks 3 days and Baby B is measuring 7 weeks 5 days! Yup we're having twins We are so excited I can't even express how tickled pink... or blue we are! The tech was awesome, as soon as she saw the 1st picture on the screen (which of course I couldn't see) she said "oh I've never used the twin package on this machine before! Oops did I let that slip?" So at least I got to know that right away

So for next steps, now I'll definitely be referred to an OB as my maternity clinic refers you as soon as they find out you're having twins. So my doc will get the results and then they'll call me with the next step

For now, I leave you with pics of my blueberries!

Mrs.Paradise and Nicholle ttc like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 17th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Surely the most beautiful blueberries I've ever seen!

Congratulations, Tam! Such wonderful news. So glad everything is going well.
Tammyms and Mrs.Paradise like this.

May 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
So beautiful.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
May 18th, 2012, 03:50 AM
So cute!! on the twins!!!

May 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
We got a lot of shopping done today I got 4 pairs of maternity pants, I find things aren't comfortable anymore when I sit and my buttons dig Man are maternity pants comfy! No wonder women stay in them afterwards

We also finished off using our gift certificates we had gotten for free with points... so far we have our 2 cribs and mattresses, a dresser, a changetable, 2 swings, glider for me, a playard and an umbrella double stroller for smaller outings. Most things were on sale because the store we have the GC's for is going out of business so we've spent $250 out of pocket and that's it Except for the big stroller, we pretty much have all the big things and hold off on all the little things because I know family and friends will be helping out

The other big purchase we're looking at is having to trade in my car for a minivan... my car won't fit a dbl stroller in it but if we can try and keep the car payment the same that shouldn't be too bad. Will just be tough while I'm on maternity leave because the pay sucks

Last night I was at my friends wedding reception, and danced to 2 songs and that's it and wow did my belly hurt! It felt like my uterus twisted and I had the sharpest pains! So, I cut the night short, I was exhausted anyway and came home. Much better today though No more dancing for me!

That's it, still no nausea... think I'll get away without it??
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 20th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Wow!! You got all of that from gift certificates?! That's awesome!

I hope you're able to get a minivan. I'm sure the space will come in handy.

I LOVE maternity clothes! I feel it's like getting to wear pajamas all day. The only thing I don't understand is why all the pants I find have a tag in the normal spot in the back, but also have a tag in the leg! They annoy me so much that I end up cutting them out.
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

May 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I am thoroughly impressed and a little jealous!

May 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was going to ask you if you guys went and got some more stuff at that store that is closing... YAY!!! Im sooooooooooooooooo happy for you! thats GREAT that you got most of your stuff now!!! I wish I was that close! lol and YAY for your TWINS!!! I cant wait to see what you guys put together for the nursery!!!

do you have to wait until your 20 weeks to find out the sex of your babies? I know I had a friend thats in Canada that said she had to... I hope you dont!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search