Dawn's Birthday Bug EDD 4/18 - 32 Week Pic Posted

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree174Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 04:08 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
That's great that MIL got a job! I know what a big stress that has been on you.

I seriously can't believe you are so close!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 26th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
So happy MIL got a job!

March 27th, 2013, 04:36 AM
How goes?

March 27th, 2013, 07:23 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
35 Weeks 3 Days

Only month from tomorrow until my EDD! I am getting soooo

Not much change with baby. He's still kicking and moving around. He's also been kicking my ribs which have been hurting. My acid reflux has really gotten worse, I am not waking in the middle of night due to it!

I had a doctor's appt last Friday and they are now wanting to keep an eye out for Pre-C. My feet are extremely swollen and I have been downing water all day long but doesn't seem to make a difference. My blood pressure was 126/80 which is the highest it's ever been but it's not alarmingly high. I hope there was just some sort of trigger causing it to go up. There were no sugars or proteins in my urine so that's a good thing. The doctor listed of a list of symptoms to watch for and said to call immediatley if I have any. I really hope my swollen feet is just due to being pregnant and nothing more! Other than that, my belly is measuring right on so the doctor isn't concerned on size anymore or at this point but we are still expecting him to be on the larger size.

I do have to say I CANNOT believe how tired I get! After doing dishes or vacumming or even just walking around I need to sit down lol. My back starts to hurt horribly and I just do not have energy! Not that I am complaining . It's totally worth it.

On another note...I have been having crazy labor dreams. Pretty much result in either I don't remember the labor or the baby just pops right out

My MIL started work on Monday; she is working second shift so the last two nights I was just enjoying DH and me time since we don't have much of that time left. My MIL also found an apartment. She was told it won't be ready April 15th but possible for it to be ready as April 8th. I am very surprised to she found a place so quickly. She is excited! I am so happy that its just going to be DH and me and maybe my MIL for a short time depending on when baby comes. I do like my MIL and do not have any issues with her but am glad that it can be just Nate and me to figure this out but she won't be far away to visit baby whenever.

I also have a list of baby names put together but my top two choices are Ashton and Camden. DH and I will not make a final decision until after he is born. It's going to be a hard decision too! I didn't want to go with anything to popular but don't want to do anything traditional because I swear I know at least someone with every traditional name but its hard to avoid both!

Anyways it's past my bed time and I am tired!

Have a great night!

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 28th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Your reflux sounds like mine. It was so bad for the last couple months that I was waking up nearly every night from it. No medicine worked anymore. But, like others will tell you, it goes away immediately after birth.

I hope your swelling is just normal, but its good that you are keeping an eye on it and an eye out for other symptoms of pre-e.

I bet you are so thrilled about the MIL situation. Even if she is with you for a bit after baby arrives, knowing that she has plans to move will be good. It will be nice to have her nearby though! We love living in California, but after having Baxter, I can say that I honestly really wish we lived back in or even near Chicago, where our families are. Having family (and help) nearby would be nice.

One month!
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I cannot believe you're a month away! And everything with MIL is coming together so nicely. You must be on

That last month is definitely exhausting, so I hope you can take it easy as much as possible. Fingers crossed that everything stays at least status quo and you don't develop pre-e. Counting down the days until we get to "meet" baby Ashton or Camden.
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 08:14 PM
One month from today!!! Can you believe that? I really feel like this pregnancy has flown by.

Karin....that is good to hear bec the acid reflux getting so bad . I found drinking 7up or Sierra Mist helps but I hate drinking all those empty calories.

Tonight I went dinner with some girls I use to work with; as always it was such a good time but by the time I left my calves and feet were hurting and very hard from being so swollen. I think it was due to the combo of not putting my feet up and eating out but they feel better now. After I got home; I started feeling really neasous not sure why but feeling better now.

Yes Adrienne I am totally on

On a silly side note, my cat Bella now plays fetch with one of her toy balls lol. Every night she brings it to us once we lay down for bed and we throw it, chases it and brings it back

I hope you all have a good night!
Jen@FirsAve likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 08:14 PM
One month from today!!! Can you believe that? I really feel like this pregnancy has flown by.

Karin....that is good to hear bec the acid reflux getting so bad . I found drinking 7up or Sierra Mist helps but I hate drinking all those empty calories.

Tonight I went dinner with some girls I use to work with; as always it was such a good time but by the time I left my calves and feet were hurting and very hard from being so swollen. I think it was due to the combo of not putting my feet up and eating out but they feel better now. After I got home; I started feeling really neasous not sure why but feeling better now.

Yes Adrienne I am totally on

On a silly side note, my cat Bella now plays fetch with one of her toy balls lol. Every night she brings it to us once we lay down for bed and we throw it, chases it and brings it back

I hope you all have a good night!

March 29th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still had a bit of acid reflux for a few days, but it was gone by the time I left the hospital. I hope you don't get pre-eclampsia! The magnesium the give you after delivery is no fun, but you do feel better right afterwards, also. The magnesium is because the pre-eclampsia raises your chance of having a seizure after giving birth so the mag is to prevent it. I felt so much better once that was stopped.

I can't believe that you're less than a month until your due date! Give or take a month and you'll have a baby!!!
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 05:26 AM
I remember that last month. I always said I wouldn't complain when I was pg, since it was so hard to get to that point, but yeah, there were some rough patches in the last few weeks. Hang in there, you are so close!!
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Expecting #1
Yay only a month or maybe even less! So exciting. Love your name choices. This last month really seems to fly by, so enjoy your last few moments alone. It will be awhile before you can have those moments again.
blueeyes25s likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
So for you!
blueeyes25s likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

March 30th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You're so close Dawn! I'm so happy for you, I hope the last few weeks arent too rough on you!
blueeyes25s likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM
37 Weeks 1 Day - 4 weeks to go; aches, pains, and oh my...

I think I forgot to mention how both of my ankles are hurting and when I wake up my fingers hurt (well the joints anyways). Crazy, isn't it. Noting I can't handle but I can believe how much they tend to hurt. I would take all the aches and pains over acid reflux. I just can't deal with it anymore. I woke up at 11pm, yes 11pm running to the bathroom bec of the acid reflux. This is the 3 time this has happened in my 3-t. It doesn't matter what I eat at this point, everything triggers it. So I finally broke down and bought Pepcid. It worked for the majority of the day and I felt so much better but it started acting up around the time I had to leave from work. I really hate having to take meds but I just can't be handle how bad it's gotten.

I had a pretty busy weekend. DH finished washing the carpet in the last room so now all the carpets have been cleaned. Sunday we went to my dad's for Easter and that's about it. Holidays gotten more fun with having 2 nephews around. They are both doing so good. Braylen (the older nephew) is now becoming a handful and is going through a screaming phase, he's doing it just for fun if course lol. He is always constantly on the go. Oliver was pretty quite, makes baby noises but is pretty content playing with his toys. Next Easter is really going to be a lot of fun with 3 little boys running around.

Baby is doing good. Not much for changes except I feel him kicking my ribs all the time now and that hurts lol.

I really don't have much of an update. At this point it is waiting for a baby to come. We have a temp starting tomorrow at work to train for my position and take over while I'm on leave. All I can say is finally!!! Talk about really pressing there luck. I am so ready to be down with work right now but I will work right up until I go into labor.

Well...I am tired so I think I am heading off to bed. I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!

April 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Expecting #1
Sorry about the joint pain. Hormones and pregnancy just cause all sorts of discomfort. Only a few more weeks to go though! All of your holidays will be so much more fun with your little man around, but having two counsins close in age which be so much fun. Those boys may be a handful together, but in good way. I hope they all end up being best buds!
blueeyes25s likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 06:57 PM
37 Weeks - Full Term

I CANNOT believe I am this far along already! This weekend was pretty relaxing; it was much needed! Friday, we didn't do much; I ended up waking up around 3am and couldn't fall back to sleep until early morning sometime. I eventually woke back up around 9 and had such a hard time getting motivated but did a little shopping and a little cleaning then just hung around the house. DH and I decided to start watch the TV series House. So far it's pretty interesting but it hasn't sucked me in yet. Sunday DH and I went to see Jurassic Park in 3D only because neither of us have seen anything in 3D, we don't typically go to movies otherwise. Then we went to the hospital for a tour of the L&D area and preregister for when I go into labor. This just made everything so real.

This morning I was thinking about 3 years ago I found I out I was pregnant. I actually found out a couple days before my birthday; which is April 18th. Then 9 weeks later I found out I was having a m/c. Then in August I went on vacation and before I went I set up an appt for DH to get an SA and I was at the point thinking it will never happen for us and a week after my vacation I got a BFP! I am sooo thankful we are now getting our mircle baby and we we were able to do it w/o medical help. Our baby boy can be here anytime in the next few weeks.

I how excited DH is getting too .

Last Tuesday we temp started at work so I started training her. She is really picking up everything quickly and I think she is going to be just fine when I leave. I am actually excited to have her bec she has like 15 years of experince and I feel like I can learn so much from here.

Tomorrow is the start of my weekly appts and will be getting checked for the first time. I'm a little nervous but I know it will be fine. It would just be nice to hear that I am dilated at least 1 cm but I really doubt it because I haven't had anything for contractions except for a couple BH here and there.

Alright off to lay down. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

April 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
on being full-time!!! Any day now....
blueeyes25s likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

April 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM
37 Weeks 1 Day

I had my first check appointment. All went very well; the nurse went over a lot of information with me in the beginning. The doctor walks in, the first thing i told her is not to look at my legs and feet lol; they look horrible. The doctor said I am about 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Baby is head down and sitting probably as low as he possibly can so I don't think I will be experiencing the dropping effect be there is nowhere for him to go but out at this point . The doctor said if I make it to next week say can discuss stripping membranes. Any thoughts on that?

Other than that he can come anytime now!!!! Oh...my blood pressure was 110/60 so it was so much lower than last time, yay and I have started having sciatic pain as well. Oh well; my bean will be here soon!

Happy Monday!

Last edited by blueeyes25s; April 8th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
April 8th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's great your BP went down and you're dilating and effacing. I was getting induced at this very point, so I can't really offer advice about stripping membranes. I'm getting so excited for you!

April 9th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Expecting #1
Yay for being full term and for some good progression! I didnt get stripped, but I also didnt dilate until I was already in the hospital, but I heard from some women its pretty uncomfortable but really helps kick start labor without any medicine. I say sit on that yoga ball and bounce away. I bet you will go naturally before your due date. Can't wait to hear how things progress! How exciting!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search