Sapph's Grad Journal... EDD: May 6!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree80Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Ahhh, I see. That's too bad. Silly Canada!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Yup, oh well, it was worth a shot, right?

I needed to hit BRU anyways because I'm out of preggie pop drops and desperately need some more!!!
NTNP #2
November 26th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Snoogle

I feel bad for you Canadians when I hear about the shipping. That stinks!

November 27th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Well, I went out last night and bought a snoogle.. and a diaper bag as well (my first actual baby purchase!!).

And let me tell you... I had the most amazing sleep last night.. sure, I still woke up to pee, but that was IT... FINALLY a good night sleep....

WHY did I not buy one of these til now??????

Thanks for letting me know this was definitely the one to go for
kbpeanut, blueeyes25s and Mom2JDub like this.
NTNP #2
November 27th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Ya, I bought mine at about 9 weeks, because I already was having a hard time sleeping (I was so bloated from all the fertility meds). I seriously don't know what I would have done without it. It's come on trips with us, including tent camping! I'm so glad you like it!
Sapphera likes this.

November 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Glad the Snoogle helped! I had a different pregnancy pillow early on and in the late second trimester I had to switch to the Snoogle. It really is awesome!

November 28th, 2012, 02:25 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
to the snoogle! I was going to ask if you have a Burlington Coat Factory in CA near you? That's where I got my snoogle...it ended up being cheaper than Amazon plus I had a coupon .

That's awesome you were able to buy maternity clothes with gift cards and still have money left over! I have a feeling you will be using the rest soon . Yay for first baby item purchased too! I don't know about you but I am sooo ready to start buying baby things but what's keeping me is not knowing the gender!

Forever missing my angel 2010

November 28th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
to the snoogle! I was going to ask if you have a Burlington Coat Factory in CA near you? That's where I got my snoogle...it ended up being cheaper than Amazon plus I had a coupon .

That's awesome you were able to buy maternity clothes with gift cards and still have money left over! I have a feeling you will be using the rest soon . Yay for first baby item purchased too! I don't know about you but I am sooo ready to start buying baby things but what's keeping me is not knowing the gender!
No Burlington Coat Factory around here I ended up getting it at BRU and it WAS on sale in store - so it ended up being $20 cheaper than amazon..hahaha.

That's exactly what's holding me back to - not knowing the gender. There's such a limited selection of "neutral" stuff out there that I want to wait. When do you find out????

Now, I already posted this on facebook, but it's just too cute not to share. DH is out of town on a business trip (he comes back tonight) and so Appa was sleeping in the bed with me (which is what happens when DH isn't home..). ANyways, I got up at about 4am to pee and came back to bed. Luckily I actually looked before laying back down, but this is what I came back to:

He's lucky he's so cute that I let him get away with it for the rest of the night He did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, needless to say.
NTNP #2
November 28th, 2012, 08:47 AM
O.M.G.

You had to know I would this to pieces!!!! Peanut did that last night (I let him sleep in bed with me when DH travels), and I leaned over to set the timer on the TV and he jumped on my side of the Snoogle, and curled right up (remember, he's 7 lbs!). I tried to grab my phone to take a picture, but I think he realized the error of his ways and moved before I could. Dogs and kitties just LOVE the snoogle!

November 28th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I totally admit that I knew I'd have to take a picture for you Karin I was actually surprised that he didn't move once I turned the light on! He didn't even look guilty when he finally did look up at me. LOL.

That is too funny that Peanut tried to do the same A friend of mine told me that she regularly has to fight with her cat for her body pillow too.. so it's definitely an animal magnet!!
kbpeanut likes this.
NTNP #2
November 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Super cute. My cat Roxy loves my pillow. I don't know how she does it but I tend to wake up with her between the pillow and me darn animals

My appt is Dec 13th!

Forever missing my angel 2010

November 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM
I Appa dog.

November 29th, 2012, 07:44 AM
So, as most of you know, one of our two furnaces quit running in the spring and we still haven't gotten it replaced (we're replacing both at the same time though, since both are original with the house from 1978).

Anyways, DH just emailed me to let me know that they finished with the coring and are starting to work on replacing the broken furnace. I emailed him back to tell the installer that I love him.

Was I wrong? Maybe.
Was I right? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I would kiss the man if I was home. Seriously.
NTNP #2
November 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Oh yay!!!!

I know how I felt when we finally got our old crappy carpet replaced, so I can't even imagine how you feel getting a new furnace (2!)

November 29th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I'm CRAZY excited..and the best part is the installer was able to get it ALL done in one day.. so SUPER excited. I'm going to have a WARM HOUSE when I get home!! (Well, warmer than it has been.. i know it might take some time to get my house from about 5C to 20C..).

HOWEVER, I am NOT impressed with my groomer right now. I love her to bits, seriously. She's amazing.. she waived the fee for cancelling without 24 hours notice when Appa was really hurt and no way he could go in.. she groomed him for a YEAR for no pay for her competition..BUT... I called Monday and made an appointment for Wednesday Night.
They called me Tuesday, asking me to change it to tonight.
They called me this morning to ask me to change it to tomorrow night. REally??? SECOND time???

I get that they were done their last dog early today..and wanted to leave, but only one would have to be there, and they could always leave and come back for the appt at 5:30 (they said they'd be done their last dog by 1pm).

*grumble*

But..yay..heat.. LOL.
NTNP #2
December 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
I am LOVING having heat!!!
And because I no longer had any excuses, I had a busy busy day on Saturday. I managed to clean the entire kitchen and living rooms.. yay!! I also went through most of the boxes in our Office area and managed to get 2 big bins of stuff to put downstairs in our basement to store (like old computer games, computer parts that I still may need, etc)... and 2 big boxes of stuff to take to electronic recycling. It was a lot of work, and I was so totally wiped by the end of it that I could barely move on Sunday... LOL. Might have overdone it a bit

BUT, the house is looking good, and it'll be that much easier to move everything out of the office once the dining room is finished being re-painted Stuff is getting DONE!!!
NTNP #2
December 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
:wohoo: for heat!! Glad you're able to get stuff done now. Be careful about overdoing it! You're getting to the point where you'll start to get BH if you overdo it. I can't believe you're almost halfway there!

December 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Welcome to nesting

December 3rd, 2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah, right now overdoing it just means I'm burnt out for a few days.. LOL.. but I'm definitely going to start taking it a bit easier.. Part of the problem is that I've been taking it easy for MONTHS now and with the heat, I just wanted to get things done now!!

Like Karin said..yay nesting.. LOL! I just feel like we have too much to do in too little a time and it's starting to freak me out..because we ARE almost at the halfway point and the house looks no different than it did 4 months ago *mumble*. No point in getting the crib set/etc when we have no where to put it
NTNP #2
December 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
For the record, my house barely looks any different, save for the big pile of boxes of baby stuff in our pool room! We do have a crib and now dresser at least, and this week is finally "go time", but ya, it took us to 31 weeks to get anything done!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search