Stef's Pregnancy Journal updated w/ birthstory

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree256Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
I'm so for you!!!! I was so happy when I saw that you (finally) got your BFP! It give us long-timers such hope that after everything we have been through, maybe we will get pregnant one day too!!! Again, I'm so happy for you!!!!
denalibear likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

June 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh goodness, for me, the first few weeks were torture, just waiting and waiting - it is endless 2 week waits - even when you are pregnant...
wait 2 weeks for the first U/S...
Then 2 more for the first appointment with the OB...
Then (for us) 2 weeks for the US with the OB...
Then 2 weeks for the NT scan...

The good news is that after that it flies by, loving your updates, love the excitement, am totally reliving it through you right now ...cant wait till you can tell your mom...one tip, it isnt a bad thing to tell her a bit early - either she will get to celebrate with you earlier, or if something happens (not saying that it is, those pee sticks look perfect, perfect, perfect!!), she will be there for you instead of you having to hide it from her...

HUGE HUGS!! and good luck focusing on anything else...those first few weeks are a dream <3
June 25th, 2013, 07:43 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingSam View Post
Yikes, maternity clothes! Although being pregnant in summer seems like an uncomfortable chore, it sure seems easier from the clothes side of things. I have no idea how I'll be able to find anything attractive to wear in the winter with a gigantic belly. I mean... can you imagine how a jacket is going to look? Argh!
Totally agree...I'm not worried about September - December....b/c it usually doesn't get too cold until January here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
I just thought that I would pop in and say hello and again Congratulations! You deserve this so much! Glad to hear all is well and I am enjoy looking at your little updates with your weight and etc. What a cute idea!
Thanks so much Ashley! I can't wait for all y'all to be preggo...send tons of BFP dust your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post

Weeeeeeee!!! So excited to follow this!!!

Karin I'm so happy and excited to finally be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholle ttc View Post
I'm so for you!!!! I was so happy when I saw that you (finally) got your BFP! It give us long-timers such hope that after everything we have been through, maybe we will get pregnant one day too!!! Again, I'm so happy for you!!!!
Nicholle thanks girlie....I want this for you so bad....I pray everyday for all the TTC ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
oh goodness, for me, the first few weeks were torture, just waiting and waiting - it is endless 2 week waits - even when you are pregnant...
wait 2 weeks for the first U/S...
Then 2 more for the first appointment with the OB...
Then (for us) 2 weeks for the US with the OB...
Then 2 weeks for the NT scan...

The good news is that after that it flies by, loving your updates, love the excitement, am totally reliving it through you right now ...cant wait till you can tell your mom...one tip, it isnt a bad thing to tell her a bit early - either she will get to celebrate with you earlier, or if something happens (not saying that it is, those pee sticks look perfect, perfect, perfect!!), she will be there for you instead of you having to hide it from her...

HUGE HUGS!! and good luck focusing on anything else...those first few weeks are a dream <3
Thanks Tonya you are so right about everything...today I sat up on the couch and squealed and told our dogs I was pregnant....yeah crazy I know...I'm so excited.

June 25, 2013
4 Weeks 4 Days
  • Weight: 130
  • Waist: 33
  • Mood: good today
  • Energy: started off sluggish but got better as the day went on
  • Appetite: *Watermelon, peanut butter sandwich, and pasta
  • Cravings: *Anything with salt
  • Morning sickness: *I woke up feeling icky...but it passed after I ate some crackers
  • Symptoms: burping a lot, had the hiccups again today, runny nose, tender boobies, and bloat

Long day of working on school stuff today. I was talking to my mom today and she asked me how my cycles have been lately...I was telling her last month how they have been getting better since using cloth pads...I told her my period improved since using cloth pads and quickly changed the subject before I blurted it out that I am preggo.

Well that's about it for today...I can't wait for tomorrow to be over....it is the last class of summer session 1....and I am so done with this class.
Nicholle ttc and AshleyO like this.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
June 25th, 2013, 09:56 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our target has a poor maternity section. I had a lot of luck with Old Navy. I hate their normal clothes but the maternity was great and usually on sale. Motherhood will have good sales at times so I stock up then.
denalibear likes this.
June 26th, 2013, 03:36 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
The target where I live doesn't have much of a maternity section so I ended up buying a lot from oldnavy.com. I felt the shirts ran big and I ordered pants in my normal size and those fit perfectly.

Ekkkkk! I am so for you!!
denalibear and Mrs.Paradise like this.

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks ladies....I will totally check out Old Navy

June 26, 2013
4 Weeks 5 Days
  • Weight: 132
  • Mood: a little stressed today b/c of all the stuff I had due for class
  • Energy: pretty good today
  • Appetite: normal- breakfast - crackers, lunch- bacon and toast, dinner - pasta
  • Cravings: Nothing today
  • Morning sickness: no nausea today
  • Symptoms: tender breasts, and lightheaded

I am done with my legal class.....presentation went well, final is done, paper turned in and my article is complete!

My next class stars on Monday...it should be pretty easy though.

I've felt good today....nothing really too different. My tests are getting darker...which makes me happy. I will take a pic in the morning and post. I just really can't wait to see my doctor on Monday
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
June 27th, 2013, 06:49 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to see the test progression pic And for an update on Monday after your doc appointment

So glad you have been feeling well!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

June 27th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definately share those pics!

Great to hear that you finished your legal class, i always felt so much relief after finishing one module before starting another. I hope the next one goes well for you!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

June 27th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Thanks Jen and Elle!!!

June 27, 2013
4 Weeks 6 Days
  • Weight: 131
  • Mood: good
  • Energy: tired
  • Appetite: normal- breakfast - Green juice (spinach, broccoli, ginger, carrot) crackers, Lunch - creamy chicken potato soup and salad, snack - rice cake and almond milk, dinner - ??? nothing sounds good right now
  • Cravings: just wanted veggies today
  • Morning sickness: none
  • Symptoms: tender breasts and stuffy nose

Had to go up to work today to get stuff ready for my summer school class that starts July 8. Yahoo!!! I met up with a friend at a local Italian food place...had an amazing salad and some really yummy creamy chicken potato soup...it was divine!! I wanted to tell her I was pregnant so bad but didn’t. We should really wait until after my doctors appointment on Monday....come on Monday!!!!!

Got two great deals at Target today….I got a pair of gray maternity pants for $10 and a cute maternity top for $4 They didn’t have that much in the 70% off section for maternity…most of it was still 30% off…I will have to check back next week to see if it has been marked down lower.

We have a yellow lab and a black lab/Catahoula mix. Our yellow lab sheds like CRAZY so I ordered the Furminator. It came today and I have to say it is the best dog brush in the WORLD!!! That thing worked like magic…I highly recommend one if you have a dog.

Here is a pic of my tests…I think I am done with testing…I am out of tests and I really don’t want to spend the money on more. I do have 2 digis left but they don’t show progression so if I have a POAS moment I will use them.

I will take my 5 week pic tomorrow...super excited!!!
Mrs.Paradise and AshleyO like this.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.
June 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for the great maternity find! I love your test progression pictures!
denalibear likes this.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
June 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM
great test progression
Yea, once you get it as dark as you can get it, the thrill isnt there any more...the next big thing is seeing that heartbeat - cant believe that it is only a week away <3
denalibear likes this.
June 28th, 2013, 07:48 AM
That is a fabulous progression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the furminator this week for our Maine Coon and it is AMAZING!! He started shedding so much because of all the heat so it is really awesome

Can't wait to see your 5 week pic!
denalibear likes this.

June 28th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Those tests look great hun! Monday needs to hurry up and get here already!
denalibear likes this.

June 28th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those tests look GREAT!
denalibear likes this.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

June 28th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tests... I still have mine and I look at them now and again. Never gets old seeing that line

OMG you are way too cute screaming telling your dogs I can't wait to hear how you react when you tell People
denalibear likes this.

[SIZE="3"]

June 29th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Something is up with JM....I totally posted last night but it didn’t save anything I posted in my journal?????

Strange...oh well here it is again...I am glad I have it saved in a word doc too...
June 28, 2013
5 Weeks
  • Weight: 130
  • Mood: felt pretty down today...worried. I haven’t had any reason to worry....really need Monday to hurry
  • Energy: tired
  • Appetite: normal- breakfast - Green juice (spinach, broccoli, ginger, carrot) bacon and toast, snack - small salad, Lunch - peanut butter sandwich and salt and vinegar chips, snack - carrot juice and trail mix , dinner - bowl of cereal....didn’t have the energy to fix dinner.
  • Cravings: craving veggies!
  • Morning sickness: none
  • Symptoms: tender breasts, stuffy nose, bloating, diarrhea

Well today was a totally lazy day!! I went to the store to pick up some more veggies....that is all I am craving lately. I came home and sat inside all day....it was 105 today...which believe it or not is HOT for June in Texas....we usually don’t see those temps until the middle of July.

One of the ladies in my ddc got back low beta's from the doctor...my heart is breaking for her...I hope the baby will be okay. I think this is want put me in a mood today. I am 5 weeks and I am nervous...I know it is totally normal...but I don’t like feeling this way....I like being happy and excited...the fearful thing has got to go.
I really wish Monday was here already...I will feel so much better after seeing my doctor.

That was all I had for yesterday...I just posted my bump pic from yesterday...forgot to post it yesterday

June 29, 2013

I wanted to investigate something...using an OPK as a HPT...I had heard it was possible...and since I have two OPKs left I tried it this morning....

yep...that looks like a + to me...it is funny because the test line was instantly that dark and it took forever for the control line to show up. So I guess if ya know you are preggo and you need to pee on something...OPKs work.

Should be an uneventful day today. We're going to celebrate our anniversary on Sunday night. Our 8th wedding anniversary is on Monday too but I have class from 4:30 - 9:00...so we have to celebrate on Sunday. I don’t know where we will go...I guess whatever sounds good to me for the day

It is so strange how fast the time seems to be flying by...we have been together for 10 years this summer and married for 8....wow...it doesn’t seem like that long.

I have a few PM's I need to answer today...other than that...should be pretty chill!

I will update with my stats this evening….Happy Saturday.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
June 30th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Yea, the first trimester is really scary, cause you want it so much...especially in a DDC where you hear about bad things that can happen, makes it tougher...so glad that your appointment is so soon <3 One thing, you probably wont be able to see a H/B till 5weeks6days or 6weeks exactly, so dont be worried if you cant see it tomorrow, at 5weeks3days, you shouldnt see the H/B yet...
Mrs.Paradise likes this.
July 1st, 2013, 05:24 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay it is Monday! And happy anniversary!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
July 1st, 2013, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your anniversary!

Its Monday today, hope all goes well! Cant wait to hear about it!

July 1st, 2013, 07:51 AM
Just stopping in to wish you well on your appointment today!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search