Stef's Pregnancy Journal updated w/ birthstory

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree256Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope your apt goes great!!

I know how nervous it can make you to hear about bad news in the ddc.. unfortunately you'll see more of that before the first 12 weeks are up, so if it really upsets you might do well to stay out of the ddc altogether until then. It's really sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Yea, the first trimester is really scary, cause you want it so much...especially in a DDC where you hear about bad things that can happen, makes it tougher...so glad that your appointment is so soon <3 One thing, you probably wont be able to see a H/B till 5weeks6days or 6weeks exactly, so dont be worried if you cant see it tomorrow, at 5weeks3days, you shouldnt see the H/B yet...
I agree with this. Don't worry if you don't see a hb just yet today.
denalibear and Mrs.Paradise like this.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies.....it's been a crazy day.

July 1, 2013
5 Weeks 3 Days
  • Weight: 130
  • Waist: 33
  • Mood: good
  • Energy: none....zip....slept most of the morning
  • Appetite: food....yuck
  • Cravings: Nothing today
  • Morning sickness: stayed in bed b/c every time I moved around I felt sick this morning
  • Symptoms: tender breasts, burping, nausea

Going to keep this short...feeling pretty icky tonight. I will add more tomorrow.

Went to the doctor today...she did my Pap smear and an ultrasound. She said it was really early and she would take a look. I got to see the gestational sac and yolk sac. she said that was perfect considering how early it is. I go back on the 15th for another ultrasound. She also did blood work to check my hcg levels. I go back on Wednesday for another round of bloodwork.

I will update more tomorrow...going to crawl into bed now.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
July 1st, 2013, 10:37 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!!!! At this point I saw NOTHING with Mason so that's awesome news.
denalibear likes this.
July 2nd, 2013, 06:41 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for seeing something! I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky!
denalibear likes this.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
July 2nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yayy!!!! That is so wonderful Do you know when you get your results back yet?

sorry you are feeling icky!
denalibear likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Yay! That is awesome! So for you!!!!
denalibear likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

July 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!! Feel better soon! It's so cute to look up and see that on the monitor huh?
denalibear likes this.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
July 3rd, 2013, 04:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a good appointment, hope you're feeling better today
denalibear likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

July 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Things have been totally crazy here...I have never been so tired before in my life.

And of course it doesn’t help that I had to read and summarize 5 chapters for Monday night's class and then I had a paper due on Wednesday night and I had to make an hour long presentation over the 5 chapters from Monday. Between taking naps and working on my class stuff...I have been super tired. It doesn’t help that the book I am reading for class is SUPER boring!

Okay on to the fun stuff

I have been feeling super nauseous until about 4...then I feel great all evening...strange.

I went back on Wednesday to have my blood drawn again....I probably won’t hear anything until tomorrow because they are closed for the holiday today. My nurse said no news is good news...and I can call on Friday if I want. My doctor gave me an EDD of March 1...but since I have to have a csection I will deliver in February.

The only thing that sounds good to me is salty greasy foods.... French fries are amazing!!!! For breakfast the only thing I can hold down is almonds, walnuts, and sunflower seeds....strange I know.
The only thing I can drink right now is sparkling water and I squeeze a lemon in it...lemon really helps settle my tummy too. I have found lemon drops to be great!

I really need to juice some carrots and apples today…I haven’t eaten any veggies or fruits since Monday…I usually eat fruits and veggies every day.

July 4, 2013
5 Weeks 6 Days
  • Weight: 131
  • Mood: happy
  • Energy: tired
  • Appetite: normal- breakfast – almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, Snack – left over pepperoni roll, Lunch – mac n cheese
  • Cravings: salty greasy foods – French fries….YUMMY
  • Morning sickness: I feel icky until around 4
  • Symptoms: nauseous, tired, headache
That's it for today...Happy 4th!!!
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

Last edited by denalibear; July 5th, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
July 4th, 2013, 09:48 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yea for feeling terrible, it means that your body is making lots of good hormones for baby!! See, its a silver lining sort of day <3

Happy Fourth, and hope that you are able to get down some veggies...

PS-For me, I usually get sick starting at about 8 weeks, but its ONLY in the evenings...
July 5th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Super-duper congrats Tonya!!!! We get to be preggo together

Well I tossed my cookies twice this morning When I walked out of the bathroom DH smiled at me and said..."it's the baby." He is too cute.

I called my doctor and she called in a prescription for Zofran (sp?) I took one under my tongue and I have to say....WOW. I don’t have any nausea or gag reflex going on!! She said I could take one every 8 hours but I think I will only take it when I am feeling super bad. I don’t like to take a lot of medicines...never have. After my surgery I stopped taking my pain killers and used Tylenol when the pain got too bad.

I think I will only take it in the morning. I have to start teaching summer school on Monday and I DO NOT want anyone at work to know I am pregnant.

I have a lot to do around the house today...stuff that I have been putting off because I was either too tired or busy working on stuff for class. I only have 1 paper due on Monday and I should be able to knock it out in a couple hours.

I also need to work on stuff for summer school ...most of it is given to me by the district...I just need to tweak some of the lessons they gave me.

It is so amazing...every day I wake up and Thank God for this little miracle growing inside of me.

July 5, 2013
6 Weeks
  • Weight: 129
  • Mood: happy
  • Energy: tired
  • Appetite: none…nothing sounds good at all
  • Cravings: nothing right now
  • Morning sickness: oh yeah…vomiting as begun!!
  • Symptoms: nauseous, tired, headache, nauseous, vomiting
Mrs.Paradise likes this.

July 5th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations Tonya! Zofran is like a miracle drug! Your DH sounds so cute and sweet about the baby!
denalibear likes this.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
July 6th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love this journal! I'm so, so excited that you're a grad! Can't wait to see that belly grow!
denalibear likes this.

July 6th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef! Sorry I haven't been here much to say congrats but I think about you ALL the time! I even told hubby you were pregnant! I don't get to an actual computer much, just on the phone with my 2 munchkins and JM is hard to do from there.

I'm glad you're not feeling well... only because you're pregnant!!! I'm still so thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all your updates!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 7th, 2013, 07:24 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Not feeling good is a good thing!!!! I was the same way; I hate taking meds so I did not taking anything for my m/s unless I absoutely needed it!

I know you want to eat healthy but honestly getting through the first triemester is the most important thing so do what you gotta do to make it through. I lived off of Sierra Mist and carbs because I couldn't handle many fruits and veggie or much of anything else for that matter. I couldn't even handle water, that made me so sick. I would just sip on it throughout the day so I would still get some (I am normally a huge water drinker too so this sucked for me).

Yay for seeing the something on the u/s, good luck at the next appt.
denalibear likes this.

Forever missing my angel 2010

July 7th, 2013, 09:39 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I craved greasy foods the first trimester. It helps combat the nausea. My midwives wouldn't give me zofran which I was pissed about lol. They just said water water water! As a nauseous pregnant woman, I wanted to throw water at them lol! Take them whenever you feel it coming on to help prevent ruining your day. They really are a lifesaver.
denalibear likes this.
July 8th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I've always heard that nausea is a great sign. SO I'm happy your feeling sick lol
I love that you and Tonya and preggo together. We were preggo together as well
I love seeing all your signs and I can't wait for your next scan and you get to see and hear the heart beat. It is a sound you will never forget.
denalibear likes this.

[SIZE="3"]

July 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH MY GOSH!!!! Im just now seeing all of this!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN EXCITED for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!! have you thought about doing the red cabbage test to see if you are having a boy or girl?!?! everyone I know me included that did that test it was right!!! Im not on my computer much because my little munchkin keeps me busy!!! so Im on my phone but its not easy getting on Jm on my phone so Im never on here... I just had a feeling to come and save everything on my pregnancy journal, and saw your post!!!! sooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! EEK!!!! I will keep trying to get on here just to follow your journey!
denalibear likes this.
July 9th, 2013, 10:03 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wanted to stop by and say HI, so excited to go through this with you <3
Are you getting excited about telling your mom about the baby yet (July 18, right?)
Have you told anyone besides your husband yet?
Hope that the Zofran works and that the classes go by quickly...my main problem is that I dont feel sick during the first trimester, I just feel like eating - EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!
HUGS!!
denalibear likes this.
July 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I can't wait to hear your mom's reaction. I hope the results from your beta came back and they were climbing high!! I'm glad the Zofran is helping with the nausea and that you can eventually wean yourself off of it!!
denalibear likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search