Stef's Pregnancy Journal updated w/ birthstory

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree256Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 07:24 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! What a long, long, LONG wait!!!!!
denalibear likes this.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

July 11th, 2013, 08:54 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
I have not been on in months, so I'm just seeing your news - Congrats girl!!!
denalibear likes this.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
July 13th, 2013, 06:31 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsPecanPie View Post
I love this journal! I'm so, so excited that you're a grad! Can't wait to see that belly grow!
Thanks Deb !!! I am so over the moon to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyms View Post
Hey Stef! Sorry I haven't been here much to say congrats but I think about you ALL the time! I even told hubby you were pregnant! I don't get to an actual computer much, just on the phone with my 2 munchkins and JM is hard to do from there.

I'm glad you're not feeling well... only because you're pregnant!!! I'm still so thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all your updates!
Tammy!!!!! Hey girlie...thanks ! Yeah being sick is really hard for me....It drives me crazy not being able to do much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
Not feeling good is a good thing!!!! I was the same way; I hate taking meds so I did not taking anything for my m/s unless I absoutely needed it!

I know you want to eat healthy but honestly getting through the first triemester is the most important thing so do what you gotta do to make it through. I lived off of Sierra Mist and carbs because I couldn't handle many fruits and veggie or much of anything else for that matter. I couldn't even handle water, that made me so sick. I would just sip on it throughout the day so I would still get some (I am normally a huge water drinker too so this sucked for me).

Yay for seeing the something on the u/s, good luck at the next appt.
Hey Dawn!! I have been taking the Zofran once a day in the morning and I feel so bad about doing it...but it is the only way I can go to work. It has gotten to the point where I cannot even drink water...which is hard for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I craved greasy foods the first trimester. It helps combat the nausea. My midwives wouldn't give me zofran which I was pissed about lol. They just said water water water! As a nauseous pregnant woman, I wanted to throw water at them lol! Take them whenever you feel it coming on to help prevent ruining your day. They really are a lifesaver.
Dannee....I would have probably thought the same thing about water. Yeah, greasy is all I want...french fries and pizza. Luckily I can’t eat a lot or I would gain 50 pounds during the 1st trimester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dóchas View Post
I've always heard that nausea is a great sign. SO I'm happy your feeling sick lol
I love that you and Tonya and preggo together. We were preggo together as well
I love seeing all your signs and I can't wait for your next scan and you get to see and hear the heart beat. It is a sound you will never forget.
Thanks Becks!!! I know as long as I am sick the baby is great...I started laughing while I was throwing up the other day...thinking it must be a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Paradise View Post
OH MY GOSH!!!! Im just now seeing all of this!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN EXCITED for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!! have you thought about doing the red cabbage test to see if you are having a boy or girl?!?! everyone I know me included that did that test it was right!!! Im not on my computer much because my little munchkin keeps me busy!!! so Im on my phone but its not easy getting on Jm on my phone so Im never on here... I just had a feeling to come and save everything on my pregnancy journal, and saw your post!!!! sooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! EEK!!!! I will keep trying to get on here just to follow your journey!
JESSICA!!!!! Hey sweetie!! Thanks girlie! I have never heard of the red cabbage test...I will have to google it and check it out...sounds super interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Wanted to stop by and say HI, so excited to go through this with you <3
Are you getting excited about telling your mom about the baby yet (July 18, right?)
Have you told anyone besides your husband yet?
Hope that the Zofran works and that the classes go by quickly...my main problem is that I dont feel sick during the first trimester, I just feel like eating - EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!
HUGS!!
Hey Tonya!! We are super excited about telling my mom and dad....I cannot wait...I will film it when we go next weekend. Some of my workers asked me on Friday if I was preggo...they said I have been acting different...not as much energy...I couldn’t lie and said yeah. Well within a few minutes I had text messages from people at work...apparently someone posted it on their fb page and the whole staff knew in minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Momma*2011~ View Post
I can't wait to hear your mom's reaction. I hope the results from your beta came back and they were climbing high!! I'm glad the Zofran is helping with the nausea and that you can eventually wean yourself off of it!!
Hey Jacky!! Thanks...I couldn’t make it without Zofran...it is a lifesaver for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinBoshnyak1985 View Post
weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! What a long, long, LONG wait!!!!!
Hey Erin!!! Thanks girlie...I’m so happy to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyLee View Post
I have not been on in months, so I'm just seeing your news - Congrats girl!!!
Thanks Jenny!!!! It was a total shock for me and it still seems so unreal sometimes.

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve been so tired and sick all the time…but I’ve been loving it
Let’s see what has happened this week….I told work…well sorta…someone at work asked me if I was preggo b/c I wasn’t acting like my normal self…I said yes and then one of the teachers sitting at the table with us posted it on fb. So now my work knows I wanted to wait until my appointment on Monday but oh well…what is done is done.

I am only craving French fries and pizza…the good news is I can’t eat a lot b/c it makes me sick to fill my stomach too full. Water is gross and it is really hard to get it down. I am going to the store this evening to see what I can find. I hate sports drinks and I have never been a fan of fruit juices….so I will walk down the aisle and see what doesn’t make me feel sick thinking about drinking it .
I think the Zofran and lack of water is making me totally constipated. I am a very regular usually and going a few days is making me feel worse I think. I have tried some of the stool softeners my doctor recommended but nothing is working…so I really have to find a liquid I can drink.

We will be telling our families this coming weekend I changed the way I am going to tell my family. My mom’s b-day is this weekend and I am going to give her a Pandora like keychain….you can put Pandora beads on it….and I ordered beads that represented the birthstone of my dad, brother, sister-in-law, DH and myself. I will put all the beads on the keychain and give it to her and explain the beads. Then DH will say, “Honey, you forgot to give her the card” inside the card I will tape a purple bead and write "this is February’s birthstone"…and see if she catches on. Scott doesn’t want to do anything for his family other than tell them…his mom is probably going to be happy but not really excited…nothing really gets here excited.

I have an appointment on Monday…super excited to hear the heartbeat!!!!! Scott is a little pissed b/c he cannot go now….his boss called a mandatory staff meeting at 1 and my appointment is at 2. I will record everything on my phone….but I really wish he could be there.

I took my 7 week picture yesterday…I will post it later…I am going to head to the store while I am feeling okay.

Almost forgot to add: we now have a nickname for our little one....Squirt....Finding Nemo was our first movie together when we started dating. Scott bought me a little Squirt stuffed animal

July 13, 2013
  • Weight: 130
  • Waist: 33
  • Mood: great…I’m preggo
  • Energy: I have no energy at all….I just want to sleep all the time
  • Appetite: I have to force myself to eat…water is yucky
  • Cravings: French fries and pizza
  • Morning sickness: I throw up at least 2-3 times a day
  • Symptoms: nauseous, tired, headache, constipated, vomiting

Last edited by denalibear; July 13th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.
July 14th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Shaylyn's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Shaylyn Send a message via Skype™ to Shaylyn
Yay! I can't wait to hear the story about telling your family!
denalibear likes this.

July 15th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is such a cute way to tell your family. I hope you can find a liquid that doesn't make you sick! I'm sorry your DH can't go to your appointment!
denalibear and AshleyO like this.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
July 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AWWWW Squirt is super cute!

How was telling the family????
denalibear likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 16th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love that! I cant wait to hear what your mom says!!! as for the constipation you can either do a probiotic or eat activia!
denalibear likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww I love that. I have a Feb pandora stone for Mason = ).
denalibear likes this.
July 17th, 2013, 08:39 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey, just realized that you got to see your baby's heartbeat, hooray!!
So excited for when you tell your parents, and such a cute way of doing it!
denalibear likes this.
July 20th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Hey ladies! My computer crashed and using my ipad to post is a pain. Anyhow...I had a great visit on Monday. It was the most amazing thing ever....I got to see and hear the most beautiful thing...our baby's heartbeat it was 149.

I filmed the whole thing for DH...he was bummed he couldn't be there...but loved the video.

I had to go to the doc on Friday....on Thursday I had some yucky yellow discharge that freaked me out....my doc did a culture to see if it is an infection....I should know Monday morning.

Unfortunately we didn't make it to houston this weekend to tell family....my mom had to take care of my grandma who has been sick....she is doing better but I know my mom was tired and we will try next weekend....which is okay for me...because I have been super sick the last few days and I've been throwing up most of the day today.

I forgot to take a pic yesterday so I will take one tonight....I cannot believe it is over 8 weeks...at first time seemed to drag...but now it seems faster...weird I know.

This coming week is my last week of summer school and class...no more class until the last week of August.

I will post stats later...starting to feeling icky again

July 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
What a sweet little bean! I hope you get some relief from the nausea and vomiting.
denalibear likes this.

12-10-10 2-6-12
July 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Sorry you are feeling poorly hon... love your little bean!!
denalibear likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 22nd, 2013, 08:39 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yayyy for U/S pic!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Have a great last week of summer school!!
denalibear likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 22nd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Love ultrasound pics, so glad that everything went well

Sorry you didnt get chance to tell your mum, hopefully you'll feel in time for the next opportunitiy
denalibear likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

July 24th, 2013, 12:30 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Just stopping by to check in on you. I can't believe you are 8 weeks already. So sorry you are feeling icky again, I hope that passes soon.

I'm sure it's hard keeping it from your mom, but I'm sure the extra week will be so worth the wait after you see her reaction!!

P.S. Your bean is so cute!! Yay for a heartbeat!! Isn't that the BEST sound ever!!
denalibear likes this.

July 24th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Thanks ladies!!! Y’all are amazing!

Well I am able to eat more I can eat brown rice, toast, and I have been able to eat ice for my water. I had DH go to Sonic and buy 4 large cups of ice...he is so cute!

July 24, 2013
  • Weight: 127
  • Waist: I lost my measuring tape
  • Mood: pretty good the last two days….It is really sinking in…I bought a book of prayers that is really helping me through the nervous and sick times.
  • Energy: energy is still super low…but I have bursts sometimes and I feel great and clean the house up a bit…and then I crash for a couple hours
  • Appetite: I have been able to keep brown rice and toast down. I have also been eating ice to get my water in….
  • Cravings: none
  • Morning sickness: Morning sickness…yeah right try all day sickness…it hits me out of nowhere…I will be feeling fine then all the sudden I’m running to the trashcan or bathroom. It seems to be a little worse between 3 – 7 lately
  • Symptoms: nauseous, tired, constipated, vomiting, my boobs are getting bigger…they feel super heavy, up until now my face has been pretty clear…but today I noticed I’m starting to break out a little.
I almost spilled the beans the other day while I was talking to my mom….I was telling her that DH was working out…then I said “yeah he will be losing weight and I will be”….almost said gaining weight but I stopped myself and said “eating healthier” way too close…
If we don’t get to see them this weekend I will have to tell her over the phone…I really want to share this news with her…she has wanted to be a grandma for soooooooooo long and her and my dad have been under a lot of stress lately taking care of my grandparents and running a business. They need some good news.

I totally forgot to take a photo at 8 weeks…I will take one tomorrow for 9 weeks….I cannot wait to see what fruit my ticker will show tomorrow.
Okay, I am off to my last class for the summer!!!!!!
Mrs.Paradise and AshleyO like this.

July 24th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for the last class of the summer!!!! Hope it went well!

Could I please have more info on the prayer book you got? I think it's something I need to look into...
denalibear likes this.
July 25th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Nerd
Good save on almost telling your mom! That was a clever response. Time is FLYING! Can you believe we're already this far?
denalibear and Mrs.Paradise like this.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
July 25th, 2013, 11:29 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love your ultrasound pic : )
denalibear and Mrs.Paradise like this.
July 25th, 2013, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't have caught myself. I'm glad you've found something you can keep down!
denalibear likes this.

12-10-10 2-6-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search