Jeralynn's Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree61Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC #1 Grads Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Love your updates hun, I'm so glad your little girl is growing big and strong! I know what you mean about feeling more and more pregnant and I cant wait for my DH to feel a kick too!

I'm pleased your mums surgery went well, how's she doing now?

I hope that you're able to get your sugars sorted without the need for meds (or too many). I have my two hour GTT booked for christmas eve and have a distinct feeling i'm going to fail - I know i dont do well with sugar, it makes me sleepy and headachy. Oh and your sugar cravings...I had those real bad when I first started WW, they do get easier and less - mine even went away and I would think nothing of going weeks without any chocolate / sweets (which for my sweet tooth is a big deal) so hang in there!

Your bump photos are great! and Yay for picking out a car seat and stroller!
AshleyO likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

November 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
27 weeks, 5 days

Holy crap. Only 12.5 weeks left.

Symptoms: Movement, RLP, tiny bladder, huge and heavy boobs/nipples, little leaking

Weight: I'm up 1 lb from my last appointment, still down like 12 lbs though...

Gestational Diabetes: They put me on glyburide. A small dose before bed. So far, it seems to be working and keeping my fasting levels stable.

I've pretty much got my after meal numbers regulated. Still discovering a few things that set me off. But seriously doing well. If I don't eat my morning snack (usually almonds and unsweetened applesauce or yogurt), then my after lunch number is sky high... Crazy, huh?

Cravings: peanut butter, eggs, water, kisses, almonds, cinnamon rolls.

Aversions: chilli, chicken, pumpkin things (I don't like them normally, but that's been exacerbated now...)

Baby Update: She moves all the time and I can tell she's getting so much stronger! I was in the bath on Tuesday and I looked down and saw my belly moving. It was creepy and amazing. Now Brian and I are obsessed with watching my belly move with our sweet little girl on it.

DH Update: He's been extremely helpful lately. I'm so in love with him...

Appointments: So... I went in on the 15th. My blood pressure was high to start with. My dr was worried. She did blood panels to check kidney and liver function and she ordered a 24-hour urine collection. She's super worried about pre-eclampsia. I'm PROUD to report that all the tests came back completely NORMAL!!!! WOOHOO!!! Next appointment is on Wednesday, 11/26. I will request that they ask me all their questions, etc BEFORE they take my blood pressure. I think part of the problem is that I always feel in a rush to get to the appointment, so I'm a little high strung by the time we get there. Hopefully giving me some time to calm down will help my readings.

Other News: The preschool teacher is so close to popping! There's a chance they'll induce her this week. So, I'll be starting my long-term sub position and I'm EXCITED! The kids are a handful, but it will give my schedule some much needed stability and consistency.
AshleyO likes this.
November 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I've fallen behind on your journal! When you say 12.5 weeks it really puts it into perspective, huh? So crazy how fast it is going. I'm anxious to feel the same movements that you are feeling now -- that must be so, so exciting.

Best of luck with your FT position! I'm sure it'll be tiring at first but you'll do fine.
November 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad your tests came back normal!! And that is really exciting about the long term sub position KUP on how your appointment goes tomorrow

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

December 8th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
29 weeks, 5 days

Symptoms: Feeling very pregnant -- hard to get comfortable, feet swelling by evening, itty bitty bladder, tons of movement.

Oh, and I have a cold. So that stinks!

Weight: Down another 1.5 lbs. I can not manage to put on any weight, despite my best efforts. My doctor isn't worried though.

Gestational Diabetes: Going well... the glyburide at night is helping my fasting numbers. Being sick is making them crazy. Overall, doctor isn't worried about it -- says I'm handling it very well -- better than most.

Cravings: Fruit Loops. Haven't broken down and got any, though...

Aversions: Pretty much all meat.

Baby Update: This little lady is hilarious! She's finally starting to play with her Daddy... kicking and getting all worked up when he talks to her and puts his hand on my belly. It melts my heart.

We also registered for some sweet baby things at Target on Friday. So that's fun!

DH Update: He is cool as a cucumber most of the time. Other times, he gets wigged out by how soon she'll be here. Now that she's interacting more with him, he can't get enough of my belly. It's so sweet -- he put his head on my belly the other night and just waited for her to kick him in the head.

Appointments: At my last appointment, my BP was high. My doctor is worried: she can't tell if I just have chronic hypertension again (it was one of the first signs of the intracranial hypertension), if it's pregnancy related, or if I have "white coat" syndrome. She says if it continues to stay elevated, she wants to talk about inducing at 37 weeks.

I honestly believe that they've been using the wrong cuff. My arms are big -- use the big cuff, nurse. It won't hurt my feelings... it'll give me an accurate reading for crying out loud! The first time she took it, it was 150/80. About 10 minutes later, she took it again using the big cuff and it was 112/68. Hello... that difference cannot just be a result of me sitting and relaxing.

I've been doing some prenatal yoga to try to help, regardless of what's going on. I really would like to wait until closer to my due date for this little girl to be born. A 37 week induction, while I'll do it if my baby needs me to... isn't my idea of a good time!

But basically, it means that I have 7-10 more weeks before she's here... EEEEEKKK!!!!

Other News: The preschool teacher had her baby last Tuesday, but started her maternity leave last Monday. So, I've had the kiddos for a week. It'll be an interesting experience, to say the least... but I'm loving it so much!!!

One-Act season is officially over. Whew! But now speech season starts -- which is by far my busiest time of the year. The team is so excited for the baby to get here so we can travel to tournaments with her. I have a feeling they'll be singing a different tune once she's actually here...

10 more school days until Christmas vacation!!!
AshleyO likes this.
December 10th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Looking good Jeralynn!!!! That is very exciting that you are subbing now I am so glad everything is going well

January 1st, 2014, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
33 weeks, 1 day

Symptoms: Sore. Can't sleep. Cold weather makes my nipples HURT like no other... ugh. Very frequent urination. I think I'm having occasional BH's and at times, I think baby is trying to push her way out of my pelvis and doesn't appreciate that she gets blocked.

BUT... I feel a ton of movement from little sassy pants. And I LOVE it.

Weight: I can't gain any weight, despite eating a lot (and mostly crap these last few weeks...)

Gestational Diabetes: No problems here... I definitely suffer from GD, but I've been able to manage it very well. There are still some things that will spike my numbers, and sometimes I avoid those things, and other times I don't. :shrug:

Cravings: Christmas Peanut M&Ms, eggs, peanut butter. Oh, and this one isn't food related, but I'm totally craving sex.

Aversions: You know it... meat.

Baby Update: I'm so anxious for my u/s on Saturday. I really want to make sure that she is growing alright and doing okay. Lately, I've just had this horrible pit in my stomach that something isn't ok. But DH reassures me that I see the doctor enough that if she was worried, she'd be doing something about it.

DH Update: He talks to her all the time and she's finally not avoiding his touch.

Appointments: I've started going in on Tuesdays/Fridays for NSTs. So far they've gone well. Once the nurse is able to catch her heartbeat (it can take about 15-20 minutes before they find her/keep her monitored), she shows her 3 accels in about 20 minutes.

We see the high-risk OB on Saturday for an U/S. I'm so nervous about it...

My next OB appointment is the 8th, and then another in 2 weeks, and then weekly.

I go see the neurologist on the 9th.

Other News: Basically, January is all about baby and speech kids. We go back to school on Monday, and then every Saturday (except the 11th) will be consumed with speech meets. Sunday the 12th and 19th I have baby showers. Thursday the 9th we start weekly birthing class. Every other Monday we have classes at the hospital -- one for breast feeding and one for baby care basics. Throw in the OB appointments and we're booked! I'm trying not to stress...

I'm in full nesting mode. All I want to do is clean and organize, but I start a project and get tired and have to stop.

I will have 3 weeks of subbing once school starts back up. Then the regular teacher will come back and I'll be able to focus on speech and staying home to rest and prepare for baby.

My blood pressure has been better, so I'm not too worried about having to be induced at 37 weeks, I think I'll definitely be able to make it closer to 40!!!
January 6th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great photo! especially with the Christmas tree!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with your appointment on Saturday (on fb). Did you manage to get ahold of someone today to find out why nobody turned up at the office? I hope you told em not to pi** off a preggo lady in such a way ever again lol!

Hows your sleep going? I'm not having much joy with sleep at the moment either, and I suspect at this stage it'll be like this till the end!

January 8th, 2014, 11:00 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
33 weeks?!! Wow, you are practically in the home stretch. So very excited for you Jeralynn!

Great news about the BP.

I'll be stalking the February DDC in the coming weeks
ImALittleTeaPot likes this.
January 11th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve View Post
Great photo! especially with the Christmas tree!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with your appointment on Saturday (on fb). Did you manage to get ahold of someone today to find out why nobody turned up at the office? I hope you told em not to pi** off a preggo lady in such a way ever again lol!

Hows your sleep going? I'm not having much joy with sleep at the moment either, and I suspect at this stage it'll be like this till the end!
Thanks for checking in, Jen! I'm planning a blog post about the whole appointment fiasco... It is utterly ridiculous. Apparently, the doctor was there and they left early because they thought they'd seen everybody. It has me, the managers at the doctors office, my OB and nurse all incredibly ticked off.

My OB thankfully said that she's pretty sure baby is okay and just appreciates having an MFM be the one to read the ultrasounds. Our new plan is to have me go get an ultrasound at the hospital on Tuesday and then if the ultrasound tech or my OB see any cause for concern, we'll have to figure out how the h*ll to fit in a trip to see the high-risk OB. It's such a headache...

So, we'll just pray that everything looks good on Tuesday and then I can just be DONE with the high-risk OB. I don't like her anyway...

Sleep... I don't enjoy sleeping, but I don't hate it either. I haven't had a good nights sleep in months. I'm usually up for a few hours in the middle of the night. At this point, I'm used to it... I've gotten a lot of reading done. And every time I'm up, I just remember that it's going to be that much easier to be up with a baby in the middle of the night. Okay, maybe not easier... but more worth it.
January 13th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I hope all goes well for you tomorrow so no more fuss needed!

February 9th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks, 5 days

Holy cow. I've been horrible at updating this journal! Hopefully after baby gets here, I can come back and do some updating to make sure I have a record of any big things that have happened...

Until then, let's update for at least the last week...

Progress: 1 cm, 50% effaced. Contractions that are very irregular but starting to become more painful.

Symptoms: Baby has dropped. She's knocking on my pelvis. I pee like crazy. I'm constipated. I'm constantly thirsty and craving sweets. Sleeping is

Weight: Well, at one point I had gained 5 pounds. Then 2 pounds. And then lost 2 pounds. So, I'm still at a total weight loss of about 7 pounds since finding out I was pregnant. But baby is growing, so that's good!

Gestational Diabetes: The last two weeks, my post dinner numbers were high -- no matter what I ate. We upped my glyburide and that's helped a bunch. I just have to be sure that I don't crash after breakfast or lunch -- which has happened a few times already.

Cravings: Desserts -- cookies, cake, brownies, candy. Yum. Oh, and oranges.

Aversions: Nothing at this point, really.

Baby Update: So after the whole catastrophe with missing the high-risk OB, we had an ultrasound done at the hospital. That was around 35 weeks and baby was measuring about 6 lbs, 11 oz. Which totally freaked me out -- I cried so hard when the tech said at that rate to expect at least a 9 lb baby!

But on Thursday, my OB did a quick u/s and thinks baby will only be about 7 1/2 lbs. She's pretty sure there must have been a measurement off at the hospital.

Other than that, baby has aced every non-stress test and is overall incredibly active!

I love her so much already!

DH Update: Brian is so impatient right now. He's aching to meet her and hold her and be a bigger part of her life. It's adorable.

He has all of his sub plans ready for paternity leave. I am so in love with him -- the thought that he WANTS to spend time home with us at the very beginning just melts my heart. I'm so lucky.

Appointments: WELL.... We're inducing on TUESDAY 2/11 at 6:30 PM CST if baby hasn't come on her own since then. Because of the GD, awkward blood pressure the last week, swelling, headaches, and some minor vision changes the doctor thinks it's best to get baby out before 40 weeks. I'll be 39 weeks. I'd LOVE to go into labor on my own and have been trying like crazy. But the thought that in less than 48 hours, we'll be in the hospital getting the party started fills me with so many emotions.

Other News: Baby has taken up all of my mind's free time this weekend. So not really. I will post a series of pictures tomorrow (hopefully) and think of anything to add to the journal that's been of significance in the last 5 weeks. Then the next time I write will be to share the big news.

Crazy. I can not explain how many emotions I'm going through right now. Some are great and others are terrifying. But I know that soon, it'll all be OK because she will be here.
February 14th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I saw you posted in your DDC and on FB that your LO arrived safely Congratulations! I cant wait to see some photos

February 14th, 2014, 11:22 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
on your beautiful baby girl.
February 21st, 2014, 09:22 AM
I also saw on FB - huge congratulations!!!!!!!!! So happy for you

March 2nd, 2014, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much, ladies!

Today is literally the first day I've sat down at my laptop since Addy's arrival.

I promise to post our birth story soon... before I start to forget details.

Thanks for checking in.
Jen@FirsAve and momology like this.
March 3rd, 2014, 08:25 AM
yayyy I cant wait for the birth story so happy for you!

April 15th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Our Birth Story
Tuesday February 11, 2014
9:00 AM – Brian and I slept in! It was a great way to start our last day as a married couple. We relaxed in bed for way too long – reading, playing on our phones, just enjoying the freedom of not having anything to do.
When we eventually got up, showered and dressed, we watched Jeopardy and did some last minute cleaning. Brian even baked two loaves of banana bread while I impatiently bounced on the exercise ball.
We were going to go to a movie, but after several facebook comments, we decided to forego the movie and instead took a nice long nap. After our nap, we went into town.
Before heading to the hospital for the induction, we stopped and got haircuts, then went to Texas Roadhouse for a delicious dinner! We even had time to stop at Caribou Coffee for some drinks!

6:30 PM
– We arrived at the hospital. Since we had already completed our pre-registration, we headed right to the birthing center and got the induction started!

They had to start an IV. I was so apprehensive about it. And I had a good reason to be! The nurse was struggling to find a good vein and had to try in BOTH hands before getting it – and when she did get it, it HURT like crazy. I kind of wanted to throw up.
I was really disappointed that I had to be hooked up to the monitors after they placed the pill. I was noticing that the contractions were starting to pick up in intensity and frequency. My parents and sister stopped by to visit and see how things were going. At this point, we knew nothing would happen until the next day, but it was nice to have company to keep us occupied.
When they left, I decided I wanted to walk around for awhile. So they hooked me up to some wireless monitors and let me walk around the birthing center a few times. Unfortunately, the wireless monitors didn’t do a great job staying on the baby and picking up her heartrate. So back to the bed it was…
Brian and I spent the next hour or so watching the Olympics until we decided we were tired enough to try to sleep for a while.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
1:30 AM – I woke up with the most intense contractions so far in the labor process. (Looking back, they were NOTHING!) It was about that time the nurse came in to check me – I wasn’t too dilated or effaced, so she inserted another pill. She told me I should probably try to eat some toast. I willingly ate my pregnancy staple breakfast: peanut butter toast. Brian was snoozing away as I ate and worked through what I thought were “painful” contractions.

6:00 AM
– The nurses checked me again, I’d dilated to about 3 or 4. Brian woke up and we walked around a bit and Brian had some coffee. My mom and sister came in and we chatted for a bit. It was an early morning… I never thought the day would last another 15 hours!

8:00 AM
– Dr. Kenna came in and broke my waters. I was about 4-5 centimeters by this point. Once my waters were broken, things escalated very, very quickly. Luckily, my birthing coach, best friend, and father of my baby, Brian was right by my side. He was a super star helping me to breathe through increasingly longer and harder contractions.

9:00 AM -
I decided it was time to try relaxing in the whirlpool for a while. The contractions were low and hard and I was really struggling to calm down. The tub helped for a little while, giving me a rest while Brian chatted with his parents and sisters who came for the big event. I had a student nurse in with me during the day, and she was an amazing help during this time. She, Brian, and my mom kept reassuring me that I could do this. It was great to have the encouragement.

10:30 AM –
I caved. I kept saying “I don’t have to be a superhero, I don’t have to be a superhero.” I knew I was already getting tired. Our original plan had been to wait to get the epidural until I was completely dilated and effaced. But, after talking with Brian and my nurses, we decided that it was time. I think I could have held out longer, but they wouldn’t let me walk or bounce on the ball because they needed to keep the baby hooked up to the monitors, and as she was throughout the whole pregnancy… she wasn’t cooperating unless I was laying down. So, the nurses called the anesthesiologist and we got the party started.

Okay, this is where the timeline gets really, really fuzzy for me… so no times until we get to the big event!

They had a student anesthesiologist insert the epidural. It took her several tries, and finally the doctor went ahead and did it. As soon as they got it placed, I started feeling really weird. Next thing I know, I’m on oxygen, laying flat, and they’re pumping me full of something through my iv, and making comments about how the baby was doing. Apparently, the epidural went ‘up’ and was causing problems. We eventually got it all straightened out without any problems with baby.
I was finally able to sleep. And rest. During this time, Brian’s parents and sisters, my parents and sister, and Tiffany came in to visit and left to eat lunch. (Someone was sweet and always stayed with me…)
At one point, during my half sleep phases, I awoke frantically because I was certain I had started singing “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel.” They laughed and assured me I hadn’t sung it outloud, but I know for a fact it was on a loop in my head for some unknown reason.
While I was finally able to relax and rest, little baby girl was starting to struggle. She was showing decels AFTER contractions - not during contractions, which was causing concern for the nurses, Dr. Kenna, and the anesthesiologist (who kept checking in on me during the afternoon). Added to the fact that I was stuck between 8 and 9 cm, Dr. Kenna had the discussion with us that we should maybe think about the possibility of a c-section.
This is where I lost it. I completely broke down. I felt like if I had a cesarean, I would be a failure. I was a mess. I expressed my concerns about c-section: being a failure, difficult recovery, recurrent c-sections with future pregnancies. So Dr. Kenna said she would give me 30 minutes to labor on my own, then we’d re-evaluate.
Now, at some point, the epidural had started to wear off, and the anesthesiologist had adjusted the levels, but it was just not sticking anymore. So, in addition to the pitocin contractions, and the lack of epidural, I was laboring completely on my own. It was seriously, the most intense sensations I had ever felt. Painful doesn’t even begin to describe it – it was just intense. I made everyone except Brian and my mom leave the room.
With one of them on each side of me, I found my center and worked through the contractions – lots of breathing, lots of ice, lots of cool rags. I completely blocked out everything else and just worked on letting my body try to get where it needed to be.
Until I just couldn’t anymore. I was exhausted… tired in a way I will never feel again… All of my fears about c-section were gone. When Dr. Kenna told me that I wasn’t fully effaced yet, and that she didn’t really think I would be able to get there without putting the baby under too much stress, I agreed. I agreed that c-section was the best option.
They gave Brian scrubs, and prepared me for surgery. It took a lot longer to get me into surgery than I thought it would. Eventually, they wheeled me back to surgery – through a hallway of all my supporters and the people who love me, Brian, and this little baby more than anything. The nurses had Brian wait in the wings while they inserted the spinal block.
The anesthesiologist got right to work, and next thing I know, they’re laying me down and I’m already feeling the spinal block take effect. Then I make a comment that it’s starting to get difficult to breath. Yep, it’s really hard to breath. I … can’t… breath. And things went dark.
Brian said that a nurse came out and didn’t tell him very much but said that he could wait in the waiting room. A lot of confusion followed for him until someone came out and told him that his daughter had been born.

9:15 PM
– A precious little 7 lb, 3 oz, 21” baby entered this world. She was face up when Dr. Kenna pulled her out of my womb, smiling with her bright eyes, ready to face the world. She also had a knot in her cord – something my doctor hadn’t seen often. Some of her stats were low, so they put her on oxygen for a bit.

They took her back to our room and Brian got to meet his daughter. He was able to feed her a bottle, and hold her. He was very protective of her and wouldn’t let anyone else hold her until I had gotten to see her.
I woke up in the recovery room, with my mom, doctor, and favorite nurse surrounding me and taking care of me. I asked each of them if I was really alive, and they all laughingly assured me that I was. And that I was the mother to a sweet baby girl.
As soon as the crazy shivering stopped, they took me back to my room, and there she was… this precious little girl in her daddy’s arms.
I was able to hold her and coo over her. While the nurses, Tiffany, and my mom were all taking pictures and talking, I whispered into her ear that I knew this baby’s name. Brian agreed that it was perfect. We held off telling anyone until the next morning when everyone could be there.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The next morning when I was feeling up to it, my family and Brian’s came in and we introduced our darling daughter: Adelaide Kaye Moser
Before the family came in, I realized I had a headache that just wasn’t going away. Sure enough, after several hours, we had determined that I had a dreaded low pressure headache. I had one last February when I had my lumbar puncture done, so I knew how nasty they were. During the insertion of the epidural or the spinal block – or both, the little space where all the spinal fluid is was punctured. This led to a spinal fluid lead, which results in a headache that is eased by laying completely flat, but feels like death when elevated even a little bit.
I tried to tough it out for awhile, but knew that the only solution was an epidural blood patch. That’s where they draw a bunch of blood, and inject into the epidural space. When it works, you feel IMMEDIATE relief!
I did, and was able to go about the rest of my Thursday enjoying my sweet precious little girl. She was passed around and loved on, she nursed like a champ, and I was able to slowly start to heal. While I wasn’t able to get around too well, I did take a few laps around the birthing center. Daddy was a superhero the first few days of Adelaide’s life – he changed pretty much all of her diapers and was diligent about bringing her to me when we needed to nurse.

Friday, February 14, 2014

We celebrated Adelaide’s first Valentine’s Day still at the hospital. Brian went out and got red velvet cupcakes! My mom, dad, and sister came to the hospital to share in a little party! We had so much to celebrate, after all: My mom’s birthday (which is ALSO on February 12th!), Adelaide’s arrival, Valentine’s Day, and my parent’s anniversary (which is on the 16th).
When it was time for them to leave, I noticed that I was starting to get a headache. Because of my intracranial hypertension, we weren’t surprised that all of the events of the previous day were causing a headache. I rested as much as I could. The nurse’s even came in during the night and took Miss Adelaide for a walk and got her to sleep so that Brian and I could have a little break to just sleep.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Upon waking, it was clear to me that my headache was, in fact, another low pressure headache. So, I got another blood patch, while hoping and praying that this one would stick. (It didn’t – I was only headache free until Sunday morning. I was finally able to beat the headache by drinking an unbelievable amount of caffeine in the form of Dr. Pepper, iced tea, and 5-hour energy drinks.)
After the blood patch, we received our discharge papers and started gathering our things to go home! That evening, my parents picked us up and took us to our house and made us a lovely dinner. After some more snuggling on lovely Adelaide, they left us to try this whole parenting thing on our own.
That night went pretty smoothly, as have the last 8 weeks. We’ve had our rough spots, but overall, we feel like we have the hang of this parenting thing … at least for now!
Jen@FirsAve likes this.
April 16th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing Jeralynn! I'm so glad everything turned out great - has your headache subsided now?

April 22nd, 2014, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The low pressure headache is completely gone. Lately, I've been having a few headaches associated with my intracranial pressure. My OB and neurologist both say I can switch back to my meds that I couldn't be on during pregnancy. But my milk supply in my left breast has been weird lately, so I'm nervous to go back on it. When I first started taking it last year, it killed my appetite for food and liquids.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search