Melissa's Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Darling Diaries LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2011, 06:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to start this journal at 13 weeks which I believe is the star of the second trimester. The first trimester was a very scary time for me. I miscarried my last pregnancy at 11 weeks 1 day so up until I passed that point, I was scared everyday of losing this baby. Thankfully I had my NT Scan at 12 weeks 5 days and baby was growing perfectly. After that visit, I finally began to breathe a bit and believe that this little guy was here to stay. Thus far I have gained 3 lbs which is really good for me considering that by this time with DS I had put on 10 lbs..lol.

My crazy uterus problems started this past weekend and two nights in a row I woke up and couldn't pee so I had to use the cathter that I learned how to use with DS. I'm thankful for that because with DS we were running to the hospital to have them put the catheter in.

Felt baby flutters around 12 weeks which was wonderful. Still feeling them every once in a while especially when I drink chocolate milk.

Today I am just so happy to be moving right along into the 2nd trimester and I can't wait for this sweet baby to make it's arrival into the world!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 31st, 2011, 06:04 AM
Week 13 day 5 - Baby it's time to move up out and off my bladder. Saturday was a terrible night, up all night couldn't use potty and had to use nasty catheter. And now to top it all off, I think I have a bladder infection. Thank goodness, I talked to drs nurse and they are going to call me in something. Hopefully it works quick and baby moves off my bladder soon. With DS he moved off around 13 weeks so this baby should be moved up soon.

My morning sickness finally seems to be getting a bit better. I actually put on a lb since Friday. Hopefully it continues to get better. Still counting the days sweet baby until we are holding you in our arms. All this torture mommy is going through will be so worth it then!!

November 8th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Week 14 day 5 - I had another ultrasound this morning and got to see my sweet little baby. Baby is still doing wonderfully and growing like a little weed. My uterus is still impacted in my pelvis and putting pressure on my bladder which causes it not work properly which stinks but I figure after all I have been through I can deal with this. Dr. thinks my uterus should move up out of my pelvis in the next few weeks so just a little while longer.

Now for the bigger problem baby. Your placenta is low lying and dr. mentioned placenta previa which scared me. Dr. does believe that as uterus grows it will resolve itself so that is what I'm going to pray for everyday. We have another u/s scheduled in 4 weeks to check the placement of the placenta and hopefully by then it has moved up and away from my cervix.

Still counting the days my sweet baby until we are holding you in our arms.

November 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Week 16 day 1: Well baby looks like we made it to 16 weeks. Just a few more weeks and I find out whether you are a boy or girl and I can't wait. Thankfully you stopped putting so much pressure on my bladder and now my uterus is moving up instead of down. So glad for that. No more bladder issues. I am finally beginning to get a bit of energy and my nausea is down to just a few times each week. I think I only threw up 4 times this past week, which is really good. I'm feeling you move more and more and I can't wait until I start feeling those little kicks. Just 24 more weeks until we are holding you and I absolutely can't wait!!!

December 13th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Week 19 6 days: It's been awhile since I have updated my journal. Well baby boy we learned yesterday that you are a little boy and you are very healthy which is such a relief for mommy. I have sort of suspected you were a boy for a few weeks because you are so active and your kicks are so strong for 19 weeks!! Now the name game begins. Mommy and daddy have to figure out a name for you but we all know that in the end mommy will win..lol. Although at this point in time, I have no name for you at all. Your big brother says he's happy about having a baby brother but since he's only 2, I'm not so sure he understand what having a brother will mean. I hope my two little boys are best buds!!

Right now as I type this little guy, you are punching me in the stomach. Must be that grape juice I just drank that's got you going. We are just about half way there and mommy and daddy are counting the days until we get to meet you and we can't wait!! Praying that I have your nursery done before you get here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search