Taylor's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Darling Diaries LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I could not ask for more.
Baby 2.0... here we go!!!

Well, you were quite the surprise... sort of. Daddy and I weren't preventing you from happening and were sort of trying but just very casual with the idea. We were shocked to find out that it happened only on the second month of "trying" for you!! On September 15th, 2011 I decided to take a pregnancy test. I'm not exactly sure why I did... I wasn't late for my period.. I didn't feel any different... I just had bought 50 pregnancy tests from Amazon.com so I decided to give some a try.... to my surprise it was POSITIVE! I couldn't believe my eyes, I posted a picture on March 09 PR's facebook group to get second opinions. Everyone was thrilled and said it was for sure a BFP! I took another one, just because I was still in shock - BFP again! I woke daddy up and told him the good news. We hugged, kissed, and talked about how quickly it happened.

You've made me quite sick lately but I know that it'll end soon and its just you growing nice and strong for mommy.

My first U/S was October 4th it was through a free pregnancy clinic. I was so excited to finally see you and know that you had a heartbeat and you were in the right place! You looked so tiny... like a little bean on the screen... I fell in love with you even more when I saw you. I had another U/S on October 11th through my OB's office. You were a little bigger but still just a little bean on the screen. My third U/S was from the free pregnancy clinic again on November 1st and you finally looked like a baby! Mimi *daddy's mom* came with me to see you. You were swimming around and so adorable. I just found out today that I will be having ANOTHER U/S through my OB's office on November 15th for the NT scan. I can't wait to see you again!!! I'm so lucky to have seen you this much already... its so exciting! I have a doppler at home too so I can hear your heartbeat whenever I want too. Such a relief.

Well, I love you so much... I can't wait till you are here and you get to meet your big brother Aiden. He is excited for you too. He keeps saying you are a girl so we shall see if he is right. Mommy just wants you to be healthy so whatever you are, boy or girl, I will be so happy and excited for you to join our family.

*** for some reason photobucket doesn't want to work tonight... I will try later to upload the pics****

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search