Morning Sickness

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2011, 01:24 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone have it yet?

What is your way of easing it?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 24th, 2011, 11:08 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I'm getting morning nausea. I've never really had it before so it's strange. lol So far it's just water and saltines for me when it strikes.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 24th, 2011, 11:51 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is an issue I have plenty of experience with but have had little success (besides medication) in curing. My MS has always been horrible and I usually end up taking Zofran or promethezine for it. Making sure my stomach has food on it, snacking all day, etc helps take the edge off, but nothing except medicine makes it go away completely. As I type this I feel completely awful even though I just ate. Not vomiting yet but feeling like I have a nasty stomach flu where my tummy just is swirling. Lemonaide helped over the weekend, but then I drank too much and killed that "cure". Gonna pick up some Preggy Pops on the way home.

October 24th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. I think preggo pops are so icky! lol
I've started to get a little queazy, but I have to think it's in my head! It did feel better after I ate though! So, I need to make sure I'm eating a small meal or snack every four hours or so I guess.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search