Amee's Journey with #2

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
November 8, 2011
I got my first BFP on November 4th. All our family knows, some are approving and some are not. And my close friends know, and of course the girls on JM. I have not mentioned anything on FB and honestly it is killing me! I have my first prenatal visit on November 17th and I am very nervous. My first pregnancy was, well for lack of a better word, hell. I am praying this time is so much easier. I am not really looking forward to having to do my lovenox and heparin shots again though, but it comes with the territory. Only 231 more days to go!

November 21, 2011
The exhaustion just might kill me. I have never been so tired in my life. Even when I go to bed early and wake up late I want to cry I am so tired. I slept 12 hours this past Saturday and still started dozing off through out the day. Besides the exhaustion I feel pretty good. I am definitely showing. I feel huge already. And had to bust out a pair of maternity jeans because mine don't button anymore. And the bella band just isn't doing it for me. Life in this house is still very hectic. I can't wait till we don't live with my bat $4!7 crazy ILs. But sadly it will be awhile. Harleigh has been keeping me busy so I try not think of how much I hate it here. I have my first u/s on December 2nd. I can't wait!

November 28, 2011
The nausea is full force today. It has slowly gotten worse and I am just really not a fan. I was so sick with Harleigh that I was hoping this pregnancy would be different or I would at least have more time before I got sick. Guess not. At the suggestion of a friend I am eating lemon heads and that really seems to help. Which is good because when the meds aren't working all I want to do is cry.

December 28, 2011
Can't believe its been a month since I have written. But there is so much going on my life it seems I don't have much time to be on JM. The nausea is still the same if not worse. I plan on trying a new anti-nausea drug when I see my doctor next. Slowly my back has started to hurt and I am not getting much sleep. Last night I may have gotten 2 hours all together. It is hard to believe I am 11 weeks already. But things are different then when I was pregnant with Harleigh. I am working this time around, I have a toddler to run after and we are dealing with Harleigh's issues. So in all honesty I am not very focused on this pregnancy. Other then getting rid of the nausea.

February 6, 2012
16 1/2 weeks. And right now I feel great After my OB put me on Unisom and B6, I have felt so much better. My belly is slowly growing and movements have come more frequent. Time is flying bye! We find out the gender on the 28th.

February 28, 2012
Today we had our anatomy scan. Turns out my mother intuition was way off! We are going to be having a boy! I gained 2 more pounds, so I am 1 pound over my initial weigh in. This little man moves non stop and its hard to get used to the feeling again Today was a rough day and I had a horrible migraine and could barely function. I am hoping tomorrow is way better. Due to my having contractions and severe difficulty breathing, my OB is not allowing me to work anymore. So I work tomorrow and Friday and then I am done. I am thrilled. But stressed out. I feel bad about pulling Harleigh out of daycare, but it is what it is. 20 more weeks to go

Last edited by Mom.to.PinknBlue; February 28th, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
November 21st, 2011, 07:13 PM
updated 11/21/11
November 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ironically we are due date buddies !!!!
November 28th, 2011, 07:53 PM
yay!
December 20th, 2011, 04:28 AM
How have you been? I just found out that my cousin
plans on naming her little girl Amelia and I just saw
in your siggy that is your name. How awesome!!!!!!
I hope all is well.
December 28th, 2011, 06:08 PM
*updated*
February 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
How have you been???????
February 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM
*updated*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: