Anatomy Scan -- find out or not?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Veteran
We found out with the first two and plan on finding out with our 3rd. I had always said I wanted it to be a suprise but now that we don't have a single item of baby clothes and/or gear by finding out family and friends will be able to buy us gender specific and/or give us hand me downs.

November 16th, 2011, 02:05 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We found out with DD because DH HAD to know! I think we will find out this time too. We went to a private place for a gender "peek" at 15 weeks with DD and if we are finding out this time, we may do the same thing. It's fun to know early of we are gonna know!
November 16th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Due 7/12
Haha i love this topic! I do NOT want to know- I feel like personally its one of the few surprises in life and i am totally ok with doing gender neutral...especially since this is our first. But DH absolutely wants to know! He will not be able to keep a secret even though he is adamant about it- he is more of the planner in our house- so I guess we are undecided at this point!
November 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM
LuvLuvmyfamily's Avatar Veteran
One day we want to know the next day its gonna be a suprise lol! We found out with both of our first two. we have a ds who will be six in march and a dd who will be three in July. So since we have one of each I thought it would be fun if we waited to find out. but we'll see like i said it changes everyday!
November 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM
JessicaW's Avatar Super Mommy
DH and I haven't discussed but I think we will opt not to know unless we are still having serious issues finding names and need to narrow it down to one gender to focus on agreement.

TTC#2:
May-June 2013: Follistim + IUI = overstimulated, cycle cancelled
July 2013: Follistim + IUI = m/c at 4.5 weeks
August-Sept 2013: BCPs then IVF = freeze-all due to OHSS risk
October 2013: Natural cycle = BFN
November 6, 2013: Day 1 !!!!
November 24, 2013: Transferred one thawed euploid male embryo
November 29, 2013: BFP!
August 12, 2014: Cautiously hoping for this due date

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search