Sxs?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your ladies symptoms?
November 16th, 2011, 01:07 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
This time around my biggest symptom is swollen sore bbs and very tender nipples. I'm fairly bloated especially after food and have bouts of not really nausea but sort of. Oh and not sure if it's related to the pregnancy but I had my first migraine in ages yesterday and it lasted ALL day. So thrilled I woke up without it!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 16th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Veteran
My BB's have been sore off and on.. I had some nausea off and on.. yesterday it was all day but it wasnt awful.. I actually dnt mind a little nausea it makes me feel better that everything is ok!
November 16th, 2011, 06:39 AM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My bbs are sore off and on as well, I had an aversion to my dinner last night, which was too bad. I couldn't even pack up the left overs, had to get DH to do it. I'm pretty achy in my lower back and experiencing what I believe now is rolled ligament pain. I had some very mild m/s last night. Just enough to make me take a break from eating dinner to lie down and going to bed a bit early. Tiredness also catches up with me at the end of the day, though today I think I'll be tired throughout the day.

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
November 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
Super sore and very heavy bb's, constant cluster headaches but I think it's more because I'm trying to cut my caffeine intake in half, constant no relief nausea.
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

November 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
kittiann's Avatar Veteran
Still feeling tired, but I don't know if that's because of baby or m/s! Puking 3-4x a day now; plus waking up at night nauseous and unable to fall back asleep. Glad everything seems to be going well with baby, but man, I'm excited for month 4 or 5 when I can feel kicks instead of sick!

Aisha Rosemary and Miriam Lily
are going to be big sisters!

November 16th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Super Mommy in Training
I feel great! If you don't count these heavy ***** things called boobs!! I think carrying them around is making me feel tired.
November 16th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sore boobies (and heavy feeling), tired, emotions on edge, lower back pain and exhausted.
November 16th, 2011, 08:15 AM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
My symptoms come and go. The last couple of days, the nausea seems to have subsided (for now). I have been getting some headaches. My back hurts at the end of the day. Sensitive nips and full-feeling boobs. TIRED. I thought it might be too early, but I think I might be having a tad of RLP. If I get up too quick from laying down, I feel the sharp twinges on my abdomen where my uterus would be. Also, some heartburn.

November 16th, 2011, 09:18 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
nothing too bad....YET.....just the sudden pinching/pulling in uterus area and sniffles on and off and some bb pain mostly on sides by armpits. Bloated and gassy but nothing too awful....I am HAPPY with these and the nausea can STAY away from ME!!!!! I am soooo dreading the 6-8 week mark and am praying I bypass all that puking this time around......

Oh and of course sleepiness!
November 17th, 2011, 12:29 AM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
Well it started out with sore boobies. Then I got really thirsty and hunger took over. Now, I'm still getting hungry often and having bad indigestion!!! I also have been going to the bathroom a lot, but not pee! yuck! I've had the worst bubble gut. Tonight, I've started having hot flashes. The symptoms are happening so much faster than with my first.
11/11/11 after 16 months TTC!
#2 to arrive 7/21/2012
November 17th, 2011, 01:34 AM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have much symptoms besides a belly showing, not bloating cus its right at pubic hairline. Im thin, so that could be why. I want ms, I want sore boobs, but I dont have. I thought i had ms the other day, then I belched and it was gone. Ya I know so lovely woman like. Ugh, but I was getting excited. I am More tired, but can I be more tired cus of baby or cus of my toddlers. Hmmm LOL

Oh Im cranky, irritable, annoyed..My son gulping his drink tonight befor bed set me off. I had to bite my tongue LOL I am so happy to be pregnant again. I missed it to much.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

November 17th, 2011, 08:04 AM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
insomnia
increased bms (sorry if tmi, but it's one of my first symptoms every time)
increased dreams

I've never gotten ms. No sore boobs since like my second baby.

dd SK (13.5)
dd AB (11)

ds TJ (9)
ds SR (6.5)

dd LG (4)
edd @ June 14
November 17th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Super Mommy
Very tired! Fell asleep while my DD was talking with me when we were laying on the couch. Bad Mommy! BB sore/sensitive and getting worse, lower belly fullness (not quite cramping, it's constant), mild nausea off/on. Dr appt tomorrow!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search