At the hospital..

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 08:38 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad that everything is ok with baby!!

I had TERRIBLE cramping and pain on my left side when I was pregnant with Izzy. I ended up having u/s's at 6 and 8 weeks just to make sure it wasn't ectopic and to check on her. I think the cramping was just attributed to what side I ovulated on. It went away just before the first trimester ended and I haven't had it this pregnancy.

I hope your pain is nothing major. Pregnancy causes all kinds of weird symptoms.... hope you feel better soon!

December 1st, 2011, 08:52 AM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad baby is ok! Hope you are feeling better today
December 1st, 2011, 11:02 AM
Treece's Avatar Knocked Up!
I'm soooo glad baby bean is OK! I hope you start to feel better soon! Do you eat gluten? My son is allergic (found out when he was 10 - so an allergy can happen at any age) and has severe tummy aches when he has a flare. Feel better!

December 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjthomps26 View Post
It almost feels like I pulled all the muscles in my abdomen though, it's so weird! I haven't done anything to point to pulled/strained ab muscles but it hurts from my pelvis to my ribs and it hurts to breathe deeply. It's so weird!
Did they rule out constipation? I don't mean to be funny, but when I am having issues that is EXACTLY how I feel. I feel like I can't breath, my muscles hurt, my insides hurt, its just bad. All I can/want to do is curl up in a ball. Are your BM's regular, normal frequency and appearance and consistency? (Don't have to answer publicly). Pregnancy really backs stuff up, and pregnancy also caused you to get dehydrated easier. Water is required to be able to pass stool through the digestive system/intestines. When I was feeling like that, I drank 3 large glasses of water and was finnally able to "go". Basically, the longer stool sits in your intestines the more the intestines take out water products that help move it along. So between being slowed down from pregnancy and dehydrated it sucks!

December 1st, 2011, 12:02 PM
So glad baby is ok!!! I'm sorry your hurting... My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
December 1st, 2011, 12:14 PM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
So so glad to hear you got to see baby and all looks ok. Hope they find the cause to your pain so you can feel better!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
Glad to hear that baby is okay and that they were able to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. Sorry that you still have no answers, though. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

December 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
glad the baby is doing ok, hopefully the pain goes away soon!!! toot lots!!!

December 1st, 2011, 01:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was going to say maybe it's that nasty stomach bug that is going around everywhere. I was in so much pain from it, if I hadn't have had seen my appendix (doc showed me pics of it) I would thought something like that. Once I finally started puking and stuff it got better, but then my abdomen hurt from the force of puking and pooing. I was in so much pain though, I wanted to go to the ER.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search