spotting last night.. :( *UPDATED Post # 19*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 07:54 AM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
So this morning around 4am I hear this huge truck go by and then it sounded like to hit something in the road and it woke me up. I got up to look to make sure it didn't hit a car or something, I saw nothing. So while I was up, I went to the bathroom to empty the water I drank just before bed and when I wiped... there was a lot of CM with pink tinged blood all mixed in Like enough to really make me worry. This is the first time I've spotted that much blood, the other times it was just a tiny bit of pink CM and then a few days ago it was a tiny streak in the CM but this was like the CM was all tinged pink with blood. Even the paper was orangeish from it.

Now I've gone 2 more times since then and not seen anything. And I have no cramping, not even last night. The first time I has pinkish CM was while I was having some bad cramps right after I found out I was pg, so I thought it was m/c right then. But most of the time even when I have light cramps I didn't spot. I can't help but worry.. especially when the OB said the other day that with the beta levels I had he thought we should have seen more on the u/s... So now I'm really worried I'm around 5w3d and scared to death I'll lose it.

Last edited by TKbunny; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
December 1st, 2011, 08:45 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand that you're extra nervous, with your previous loss....but it sounds normal to me. It doesn't sound like anything major, and it sounds like a really tiny bit of blood.

If you're really concerned, put a call in to your doctor and I'm sure they'll bring you in and/or try to reassure you. Maybe they'll bring you in for another u/s to make sure the little bean is ok.

Please try not to stress too much, and stay positive that your baby is growing and doing well. Please keep us posted.

December 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I think as long as you aren't having cramps its probably some normal spotting. I had more CM that was slightly pink and a tiny bit of color when I was wiping yesterday. I'm wondering if maybe having a trans-vaginal ultrasound has anything to do with it. I know sometimes when she was moving it around it wasn't very comfortable, that could be the case for you too? LOL...I dunno I always try to come up with some explanation in my head for everything. I'm trying my best NOT to google too much so that I don't go crazy.

I'm sure you are ok, try to relax and maybe give the dr a call if that will help you feel better. You know you aren't the only one calling them

December 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
I did wonder if it was from the u/s on Tuesday... but not sure if 2 days later it would still be going? So you had some too? I hope we're both ok. Yeah, she was poking around a lot looking for that yolk sac lol. It didn't hurt, but was not very comfortable for sure. Did you have any spotting before now? Or with your first LO?

December 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sometimes it can take three days ( well thats frommy personal experience with my DD)

if your worried call the doc, they are usually pretty good at reassuring you!

December 1st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's probably not anything to worry about if it was just that one time and mostly pink tinged cm...

December 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope everything is okay! I would SO be freaking too!
December 1st, 2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKbunny View Post
I did wonder if it was from the u/s on Tuesday... but not sure if 2 days later it would still be going? So you had some too? I hope we're both ok. Yeah, she was poking around a lot looking for that yolk sac lol. It didn't hurt, but was not very comfortable for sure. Did you have any spotting before now? Or with your first LO?
Yeah I had a little after the u/s and yesterday too. Today it looks more like light pink tinged wet/creamy CM. I hadn't had any spotting or anything before then.
With my DS I had spotting that I actually thought was AF for a couple of days. I didn't pay much attention cause I was going through a dingbat stage of my life. I went for my annual check up and found out I was almost 8 weeks pregnant. So what I thought was AF was just random spotting because I was actually pregnant. I didn't have any spotting after that though.

December 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seri0uslyc0nfused View Post
Yeah I had a little after the u/s and yesterday too. Today it looks more like light pink tinged wet/creamy CM. I hadn't had any spotting or anything before then.
With my DS I had spotting that I actually thought was AF for a couple of days. I didn't pay much attention cause I was going through a dingbat stage of my life. I went for my annual check up and found out I was almost 8 weeks pregnant. So what I thought was AF was just random spotting because I was actually pregnant. I didn't have any spotting after that though.
So you had enough spotting to think it was AF? So then maybe I shouldn't worry too much, since it might just be normal or the u/s from Tuesday. I hope so. I'd hate to lose my first bean to be in the correct place (my uterus).

December 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKbunny View Post
So you had enough spotting to think it was AF? So then maybe I shouldn't worry too much, since it might just be normal or the u/s from Tuesday. I hope so. I'd hate to lose my first bean to be in the correct place (my uterus).
Yeah, I don't think it I even used tampons when I thought it was AF, but I wasn't TTC so I didn't know anything about being pregnant!
I think you are OK, especially since you don't have any cramping. Just keep watch (duh, like your not doing that already!) and I'm sure it will go away.

December 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would call your OB and at least mention it to the nurses! HUGS!
December 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs))) I agree that if you are really freaked it is worth a mention to your doctor. And I know this is none of my business, but sex can cause spotting for a few days too (learned from experience with my DD).
I hope you get some reassurance soon.
December 1st, 2011, 08:47 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it all turns out okay.
December 1st, 2011, 09:59 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayers!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 2nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
How are you doing today??

December 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
The spotting stopped later in the day yesterday, nothing today at all. But I had this bad dream... The doctor called me and told me my betas were going down Such a mean dream! Oh and is it normal to have your symptoms come and go day by day? Like.. (TMI) my sore nipples? They'll be sore one day, then the next not really at all. Then 2 days later they hurt just to wear a bra

December 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
Hoping all is well today with you, I haven't seen an update but wanted to offer some of my experience in hopes it would ease your mind just a little.
This is pregnancy number 4 for me, and while they tell you every one is difference, my first 3 were completely uneventful, so I kind of thought they were full of it. LOL But with this one, I have been spotting pretty frequently during this pregnancy, something I had no clue about. While with any about of blood old or new, you should always call your DR, I will say, I was truly frightened as Im sure you are and all is okay with me. I had enough blood that I thought that it was entirely too much to be considered spotting. I guess what I'm trying to say is no matter how much or little you think you see, putting in that call will ease your mind. The nurses, etc are there for that purpose and would much rather you call then to sit in fear and worry! It sure is scary, and I am here to talk if needed. Hope to get an update that all is well with you!! *BIG HUGS*
December 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
Praying for a STICKY baby
I would call your doc and see if you can get an u/s in another week or two to follow up on how the baby is growing

December 2nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
I have another u/s next Tuesday. It'll be around 6w1-2d.

I think it might have been the u/s that caused the slight spotting. It was gone by last night. Today all is normal looking, CM is back to that creamy yellowish/clearish stuff. Not a hint of old or new blood. I'm thankful. But I'm wondering, do any of you ladies notice that your soreness in you bbs or nipples comes and goes now?

December 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
Hoping your U/S comes back wonderful! I posted about my symptoms on your other thread Thanks for the update

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search