Anyone else???

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 12:02 PM
I feel so huge... I am an athletic build with small boobs.. OR HAD SMALL BOOBS AND HAD ATHLETIC BUILD.. I feel so bloated and miserable all the time and not to mention my boobs have doubled in size. My mom and DH says I've gotta have twins with the rate i'm going. I'm kinda freaking out.. I dont remember anything being this big yet with DD or DS... Anyone else feeling like this? Or any of you that r prego with twins notice and fast increase in your boobs... ahhhhhhhhh I dont get an U/S til 15th!!!!!

December 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
One of the first signs for me is my boobs get really sore and really big! I went from a A cup to a C cup in the first few months pregnant with my DS and stayed a C cup. Right now I'm spilling out of my bras. I had some nursing sports bras that I used after my last pregnancy that were really comfortable so I went and got some last week that I use around the house and at night. They are great because they aren't too tight, but enough to hold the puppies down.

I have been really bloated the last week or so. Thank God the weather is colder and I can hide my big stomach under big sweaters and winter type tops. Every day this week I start the day in jeans, but end up in fleece pants by 3pm. My poor DH prob thinks I'm becoming a slug, but that's the only thing that is comfortable right now!!

I'm not too sure if having twins increases symptoms or not, at least we have a couple chics here that might be able to help you out more with that one.

December 1st, 2011, 12:18 PM
THANK YOU!!! I just dont remember the girls getting this big so fast. AND OUCH they hurt.. I hear ya on starting out in jeans then its sweatpants for me!!! My DH is pry thinking the same thing.. And i'm also passed out by 7:30. He told me last night he'll be happy to get his wife back... yaaaaa not a good thing to say on his part lol... I didn't have a nice response lol...

December 1st, 2011, 12:25 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
LOL I think my DH probably feels the same way, but knows better not to say anything. I have been ready for bed by 7:30 too!! I feel bad because my DH gets home about 5 and I'm ready for bed 2 hours later He has been nice about going to bed with me about 8 and we chill and watch TV for awhile, most the time I pass out, but at least we have some down time together.

December 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
My boobs are gigantic... and they were already big to begin with. And they hurt all time time so bad. I don't remember my boobs hurting this much with DS. I'm also exhausted... I'm ready to nap at 3pm, so by 7:30 I'm done. I feel bad for my hubby but man i just don't have the energy.
December 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my boobs have gotten bigger ( an di just stopped breastfeeding two months ago so they were quite small for me, and now they are growing again ( i dont remember them growing this fast last time) as long as they dont get scary big again!!!) i notice im showing alot more this time too, so i think just take it easy till you get your us on the 15th, Mine is the 14th and i sweat we are having twins as im WAY big already!!! Well fo rmy small frame ( im as big as i was at 4 months with my DD!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search