A couple of questions to all (about your pregnancy)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2011, 01:25 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many weeks are you?
What are your current symptoms?
December 2nd, 2011, 06:57 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. My biggest symptom right now is the m/s. I get tired, but not as much as at the very beginning. I've been super bloated the entire time, and that's still going on. Nipples are sore, and I get random pains through my abdomen every once in awhile.

December 2nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
9 weeks today!

Still super sore boobs, nausea all the time, get tired super easy. Lack of energy way too often.
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

December 2nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
9w4d as of today. Feeling fairly good overall. I have mild nausea in the morning and then again at dinner time. I've only thrown up twice so far (for the entire 9 weeks!). I'm still pretty tired....it's not as bad as it was, but I still have the option to nap when my daughter naps if we're at home.

December 2nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Just over 6 weeks
So far some nausea (I can combat it with lemonade and munchies though thank GOD)
getting up in the night to pee (annoying)
vivid dreams some really disturbing
bloated of course
that is about it right now.....overall feeling pretty good despite having a nasty cold right now.
December 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am just over 5 weeks and really just being tired and sore boobs is all that is going on here.
December 2nd, 2011, 08:13 AM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
How many weeks are you?
9w3d.

What are your current symptoms?
Starting to feel a lot better and more like myself! Back hurts at the end of the day, some heart burn, oh so sore nips, COLD all the time, some round ligament pain, and some tightening in my uterus (not sure if this is just stretching or slight BHs?). Definite increase in urination. Overall, moving past the first tri blahs and more on to the baby is growing and I can feel it in my body! Yay!

Last edited by gratefulmama; December 2nd, 2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: cause I have pregnancy brain
December 2nd, 2011, 08:38 AM
Veteran
6 weeks 2 days...

Symptoms are just fatigue and constant hunger. Every once in a while I'll have a few sore spots in my boobs but other than that, it's been uneventful.
December 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
6 weeks today!!

I am very bloated now
Boobies are still really sore
M/S comes and goes, its been bad the past couple of days though
I'm tired, ready for bed by 8
Peeing all the time, especially at night

Otherwise still feeling pretty good!

December 2nd, 2011, 08:53 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
How many weeks are you? 9 weeks 1 day

What are your current symptoms?Still tired, but my energy is coming back. Napping less and feeling more like myself, which is nice I had a bout of constipation totally not fun. I do have MS but it is much better than it was. It comes and goes in waves. Yesterday I did not have much all day and it came back in the evening. BLAH. I have not thrown up. Thankfully
December 2nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 9.5 weeks (whoa) and I have m/s here and there, but NOTHING terrible. It passes. No throwing up or anything. I still have pretty sore boobs, and I'm exhausted.
December 2nd, 2011, 09:03 AM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
I'm 5w4d or so, not 100% sure lol.

So far, I'm tired a lot, but not as much as I was a week ago. My nipples are sore on and off. I pee all the time. Hungry all the time, then some days not so much. Bloated. My bbs have grown almost a cup already Is it normal to have symptoms like sore nipples come and go? Just wondering

December 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 9 weeks 1 day. I have occassional morning sickness usually in the evening or night. I am hungry a lot more, peeing more, and clothes are getting tighter.
December 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Praying for a STICKY baby
I'm 9w4d

I have one and off all day nausea! Since this past week I DREAD brushing my teeth because it makes me gag and start dry heaving....this morning it actually got bad enough that my dry heaving turned into full on vomiting...oh n then i had to brush my teeth again!!! I have dizzy spells here and there....Mostly, I can control my sickness by making sure I am eating throughout the day and eating what I am craving which has been french fries!! I've had quite a few vivid dreams lately and oh my my boobs and nipples are beyond sensitive!! lol anyways depends on the day but nothing too unbearable!

December 2nd, 2011, 10:24 AM
LuvLuvmyfamily's Avatar Veteran
7w today I have m/s so bad it is all day long! worse in the morn and late at night.
Having to pee all the time and so tired it seems i barely get anything done around the house before I have to be to work. uhh... cant wait to feel like myself again!!!
December 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
JSquaredMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 9ish weeks. I have m/s that never ends. I was taking meds, but they stopped working. Now I have the constant nausea, and throwing up to boot. This sucks.

The sore boobs have dissapated, but I have ultra sore nipples now. I'm tired, but nothing totally abnormal. It's this m/s that is kicking my butt.

December 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
ErinPeddle
I am 7 weeks today
I am very tired and have a bit of nausea. This time around smells are really getting to me. I have had a few migraines so far.
December 2nd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
6w
SORE Nips all the time
Nausea pretty much all the time
COLD
Having to pee too much at night. The tile floor is so cold!
December 2nd, 2011, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 9 weeks today and I have a lot of night time peeing with frequency and amount which tells me I'm retaining fluid... most likely in my abdomen. The m/s is still here, but it's WAY better, the spotting is few and far between, and the BBs are starting to get sore. Fatigue I think would be better if I didn't wake every 1.5-2 hours at night. I'm also starting to get some chest pain and some palpitations (which seems to be something that happens to me when pregnant), but they aren't too bad yet. I think that's about it...

December 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
I'm 7 wks. tomorrow! The morning/all day/allnight is the worst for me too . Although I still don't think it's as bad as with my other two. I went to the hospital for my 1st, and took Zofran for my 2nd. I actually just got meds now, cuz after awhile you just start losing too much weight. I had lost around 7 lbs., but did gain alittle back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search