Psychic Reading

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
~*Amy*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't remember who on here had one done, but if you remember can you share the link?

What do you guys think, does it interest you? Do you believe in that sort of thing?

Thank you cavewoman for my amazing siggie!!

Please don't mention on FB!
2 Angels in Heaven...Always remembered
Wanna go to Florida?>>>> MY FLORIDA GETAWAY
December 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think they're fun to read, but I wouldn't ever do one. They're pretty much against my beliefs.
December 2nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
No, I don't believe in that sort of thing. I think alot of them are fake, but also even more scary I feel that some of them get their 'power' from the Devil, which I would never want to meddle with. Just some thoughts.
December 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
I must say that I do believe in some of it, no doubt there are fakes out there. But just because one is psychic or claims to be does not mean they are of the devil. I know this thread was started to be fun, I hope this doesn't turn into a religious/spiritual debate...

Just because people believe in it doesn't make them of the devil or BAD either..
December 2nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
~*Amy*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, please, no debates, just looking to see if anyone has done it.

Thank you cavewoman for my amazing siggie!!

Please don't mention on FB!
2 Angels in Heaven...Always remembered
Wanna go to Florida?>>>> MY FLORIDA GETAWAY
December 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
I haven't done it, but I think it would be fun I have heard other women (not just here) say they've had them done and they are dead on. In fact, a lady I knew said she was at a party and they had a lady that was doing readings and she told her she was pg with twins, a boy and a girl and she thought the woman was funny but not real. She didn't know it but she WAS pg! She found out like 2 weeks later. And it turns out it was twins, although it was 2 boys, no girl I think I'd be too scared to know what was going to happen if it was bad. Hmm..now you have me thinking

December 2nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I believe in it yes, but I think most the online ones are fake but fun! I had them done in the past but cannot recall if they were correct or not (in fact was trying to find mine as had posted about them on here for my last pregnancy)
December 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
I would not trust an online site for any reading. Most of them are crooks (although not all). I am a tarot reader myself and I have not done any readings for myself in quite some time, but I have done them. If you are looking for a genuine heartfelt reading, contact your local metaphysical bookstore. You will find good people usually that want to help you with your current path in life.

And yes, this could come very close to religious debate but i will refrain!

December 3rd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had one done with Harleigh, and the lady was WAY off. But it was still something interesting to participate in.
February 21st, 2012, 09:26 PM
I believe in it very much. I had one reading with Meryem. She gave me the right answers of my question about my past and future events.
February 22nd, 2012, 05:12 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I love them I think they are really fun and I think the majority are fakes, but I do believe that real psychics exist most definitley!
February 22nd, 2012, 08:11 AM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
I think it's fun and fascinating. Of course there's fakes but if you take it as entertainment and not too seriously right or wrong it's fun. I collect tarot sets, scrying mirrors and bowls and rune stones.

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

February 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
JSquaredMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I did it for the fun of it, and the two week wait at the time was killing me. lol

Pretty sure it was mostly off, and didn't make a whole lot of sense.

I did the reading in October, and got my positive the day before Halloween I think.

"I'm being shown a timeframe of Dec/Jan for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. I'm also being shown a "doctor's assistance" if this makes sense? And this may not have anything to do with your question but are you traveling to a warm climate to see/visit a male with gray hair? This just popped up! My first thought was that you were planning a trip to see your father??? :-) Please keep me updated!"

So, we're having a girl, and she was conceived in October....so the dates were off and so was the gender. We did however take a trip to a "Warm" climate, Florida...with my parents. SO it was just kinda fun to read in the end.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search