ultrasound tomorrow morning..excited and scared

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2011, 04:55 AM
faygeo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to faygeo
I had a viability ultrasound 2 weeks ago (6 weeks, 1 day) and we saw the baby and heartbeat. The heartbeat was 119. Tomorrow is another ultrasound to check for growth and I am so excited to see our lil one again but also scared. I am scared that we are not gonna see the heart beating and the tech is gonna tell us that the baby has stopped growing. I am trying to stay optimistic since I have already seen the heartbeat. I keep praying that this blessing will truely be a blessing. DH is going to this one with me, he didn't go to the first one. I am happy about that. I think he didn't go to the last one because we have had so many losses that he didn't want to get his hopes up.

December 4th, 2011, 05:41 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
I know just how you feel. I'm always worried before another scan. Cant wait until I can feel this baby move!! My Dr said though that once you see a good heartbeat with appropriate measurements the chances of loss go into the single digits, like 5 % or less. I know it's not 100% but did make me feel better. I'm sure the bean is doing great and ready to wave to mom and dad with it's little nubs

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 4th, 2011, 11:36 AM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
Aww.. I'm sorry you're worried. But I feel the same before each u/s. I've had 2 for this pg so far and both they told me they thought they'd see more even though I know I'm early and they are just thinking I should be farther along. Just remember that it's natural to be anxious each time. You want to make sure everything with your little bean is right and after a loss, it's hard to be at ease when you know first hand what can happen. I know, I am the same. But every time you see the baby on the u/s and see the HB you'll feel a little easier. And the farther you get the better it will be.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search