grumpy

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been in a seriously BAD mood all week! Today I had to take a Physch test, and I did NOT do as well as I would have like to have done! I passed and everything, but I'm usually a really good student, and this doens't fall into the really good student range (IMO). I actually haven't done this poorly on a test in quite a while! Everyone at school is sick, and I just don't want them to be around me, I'm just feeling really mean and cranky in general. I do NOT like it.

Anyone else not a very nice person lately?
December 8th, 2011, 10:53 AM
LuvLuvmyfamily's Avatar Veteran
I so hear you!! I have been so grumpy this week too! Work has been crazy and they have me training a new girl who is just not gettin it. Its so hard to be nice when I have been so annoyed. I have snapped at her a couple times and feel bad but nothing i can do I have tried so hard to be nice, but nice only last so long. I hope this mood changes soon, not just for me but everyone else around me! I havent talked to my friends either I just dont feel good and dont really want to be around anyone right now!
December 8th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been grumpy, but its because I'm so tired. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and I'm not babysitting this weekend

December 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
I got told by Hubs this past 3 weeks Ive been the witch from the west and either need to relocate the tude or have a house dropped on me

My response? Gave him the finger and threw a pillow at him

So yeah guess Im still in my funk
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

December 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
Sorry that you've been in a funk and didn't do as well as you'd like on your test. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I was like this last weekend! Oh, I could've killed anyone! I guess it was hormones, because nothing extremely wrong was going on. I just was in the WORST mood! I had to leave DD with my husband for a couple of hours while I went Christmas shopping. I had planned on taking her, but I really, REALLY needed the break. It did wonders for my mood.

December 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to go and get my blood drawn for my prenatal labs, and I was going to go do that after my test today, but then I was so distracted I forgot. SOOOOOO I was going to come home, take a nap, then go back out and get them, but I just am NOT feeling like it (Not that I ever feel like going out and having my arm jabbed at with needles). I was even going to reward myself for leaving the appartment in this funk of mine but with something yummy to eat from applebee's, but that doesn't even sound fun. I really should just go though... Just get it over with... Maybe I will still think of a nice little treat to cheer me up...
December 8th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Sun0912's Avatar Veteran
I'm definitely a lot more irritable. Even commercials get me annoyed. Like, if they are too corny or something. So a million other things do it, too. I hate it!!
December 9th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bwhahahaha!! Okay, so I did go and get my prenatal labs drawn yesterday, and I decided I was going to go to the store to get some pink yarn and start making a pink blanket, cause **** it, I WILL BE having a girl (or a very pink boy! lol). So I went and had my blood drawn, but I decided I didn't want to go into Mejier and get the yarn, so I went to B&N to get ME some books cause I'm so sick of reading nursing books and I have decided I wont be studing for the final cause really, I'm not missing the content related questions, just the ones that are all what do you say, blah, blah, blah, and apparently telling someone who is depressed to get the ef out of bed, suck it up, and go to group therapy is more theraputic then talking to them about their feelings, etc. Anyway, so I went to get me a few good faith based books and I decided I was going to hit Applebee's and get some motzerella sticks and a chocolate desert cause I need chocolate.

When I pulled into the mall, lol, I was in the drive, and I'm pretty certain that I was in the right, although it felt like I wasn't... There are certain lanes you can turn down and certain lanes you don't... Well, I hit my signal, and start to slooooowly turn (at least it felt that way) cause the arrows were hard to see and I thought I was going to right way, but... Anyway, there was another car in the other lane that didn't stop, but it was still in the parking lot, not the drive. Like I said, it never stopped, it just turned and started heading towards me. Then they got all peaved at me (maybe cause I was going slow, but maybe cause they were idiots...) and threw their arms up in a "what the effff" sort of signal and laid on their horn. I look at them, and I couldn't help it!! I started laughing hystarically, got a HUGE grin on my face and started waving frantically at them!! LMAO!! Oh, it was awesome. Really, I had the right of way. They were in the parking lot, and the law says, you have to STOP before turning when leaving a parking lot. Oh, plus if you totally would have seen my car, the side they were heading for has already been T-boned and is all smashed in. (My car is an accident magnet. Never owning a silver car again!!) All I could think about was "Does it LOOK like I'm afraid of accidents?!" LOL Sorry. My *****iness really just made me laugh at the whole ordeal.

After that, I pull into a parking space and decide I should call my friend and tell her my story while I make sure the other car doesn't come back to pull the stems out of my tires, lol. While telling my story, I see this dog in the car in front of me. Its chewing on something that to me looked like it might have been a packet of gum. So I tell my friend what I see, and told her I needed to get off the phone to check this out cause it's just too funny. I get out and the dog wasn't chewing a pack of gum, but it was eating some left over garbage the owner left in the car. LOL It was so funny. I went up and took pictures of it and now it's all over my facebook page. Totally cheered me up. So I went, bought my books, and ate some good food to finish the day. I felt much better after that, and even today, the road ragish episode still makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search