Anyone else just not feeling well in general?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Sun0912's Avatar Veteran
I'm so bummed because I just feel like crap. It's not just the nausea either. I have NO energy, NO motivation to get anything done. Constantly, constantly tired. I'm sure it's also caused by this cold I just got. But I seriously hate this. I just want to lay down all day. But I know that that would probably only worsen my mood. Not to mention I have a 2 y/o who I have to take care of.

My first pregnancy, I felt so amazing in my 1st trimester. No sickness, lots of energy, totally positive attitude. Now that I have a little one to care for this time, of course it would be opposite this time. I can not wait until the 2nd trimester!! I'm at least hopeful things will start to feel better then.
December 8th, 2011, 01:53 PM
LuvLuvmyfamily's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. That was me last week. I can understand what you are going through! It gets better I promise. I keep looking forward to the second trimester too.
December 8th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same. My first pg, I was very sick though.

December 8th, 2011, 03:17 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same boat here. I feel so grungy like I can't shake the funk feeling.

December 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Veteran
I have been feeling the same.. I have had nausea all week and it is 24/7.. which honestly I do not mind to much- makes me feel everything is ok! But I am SUPER tired.. I have already apologized to my DH.. i say Im sorry im useless right now.. but im beat all day.. and I have just gotten a cold so that could play apart of it.
December 9th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Sheena Beena's Avatar Dean and Dex's Mommy
I feel the same way, plus I've been having bouts of nausea too. Poor DS has been watching a lot more tv than normal.

December 9th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's mainly in the morning when I feel crappy, partly because of nausea but I'm also really tired and dragging in the morning. It's really hard to wake up....idk maybe it's because I'm not drinking coffee.

December 9th, 2011, 06:52 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I'm feeling that too. The nausea comes and goes, mostly feeling bad in the evening, but the rest of the time, I'm just so tired and can't seem to get anything done. I feel like our house is completely out of control and I hate asking hubby to do things for me. I just can't seem to get the energy and motivation to finish any housework! I'm barely hanging on to keeping up with dishes, cooking, and laundry and that's about all I can handle!

This is my first, so I'm not sure what to expect next, but I'm really hoping to start feeling better in a couple weeks when this trimester is over! I can't go the whole time like this!

December 9th, 2011, 07:09 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
I seriously had a good 7 days straight of feeling like crud and had no motivation to do really anything. I felt too terrible to go to the store so DH would do it on his way home from work. I was too nauseas to cook dinner so DH did it! I stayed in comfy clothes all day long and prayed no way came to the door lol It will get better
December 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
I am feeling that way too. I had a doctor's appt. on Wed. and I kept asking her, "is this normal!? "Could I be really sick or have low iron?!" It's so normal, but still stinks!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
December 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Super Mommy
I have also been feeling like CRAP!!! Nausea most of the day...I have never been sick, it is just also there...I NEVER had this with the 3 previous pregnancies...So I am really not use to this. I have no motivation and do not really feel like doing uch...Exhausted most of the time...
December 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
I was like this a couple of weeks ago, and still have my spells. I am starting to feel less crappy, though, and am having more periods of feeling pretty goo. Hang in there. It will get better!

December 10th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have felt terrible since 6 weeks. Same complaints as you. No motivation, I could sleep for days. Things aren't getting done around the house by me, DH is having to pick up a lot of slack. I hate it. I am also hopeful for the second trimester... here's hoping!
December 11th, 2011, 06:35 AM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i and my SO can not wait until the next trimester when we have more energy, my 18 month old is not impressed!!!!! i actually fell asleep on the couch yesterday ( im also sicker then a dog) thankfully the hubby was home so i wasnt too worried!!!

December 11th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I feel the same... all I want to do is sleep. I have no energy to clean my house or cook dinner. And my poor DS, I am not giving him as much attention as he needs. I feel like a bad momma right now.
December 12th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm on the same train as you! The house has fallen apart horribly due to my lack of motivation and energy. I don't even bother cooking anymore cause just standing in the kitchen makes me want to curl up and sleep. It sucks. hoping I pull out of this by next trimester otherwise the rest of the fam is going to uprise against me LOL
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

December 12th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay it's not just me! I feel terrible. I can manage about an hour of activity and then I sit for a minute and doze off. Even sitting at the computer desk has become an unpleasant chore, this sucks. I hope 2nd trimester is much better for all of us.

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

December 13th, 2011, 12:47 AM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
My DH thinks there's something more than just me being pregnant. I try to tell him it's normal. With my first it was like I wasn't even pregnant. This time I just feel crappy, and I'm sleepy all the time. I look forward to second trimester as well.
11/11/11 after 16 months TTC!
#2 to arrive 7/21/2012
December 13th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one feeling this way! I'm nausous almost all the time, exhausted and have no motivation to do anything. I get home from work in the evening and I just sit on the couch and do absolutely nothing. Luckily, DH has been awesome and totally picking up the slack. He keeps telling me that even though it looks like I'm just sitting there, he knows that my body is working super hard to support our baby

For me, the worst part is trying to get through my work day. I'm heading into 3 hours of meetings now and am not sure how I'll make it through I really hope the 2nd trimester gets easier.

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th
December 13th, 2011, 10:07 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
Jenn sounds like you have a very supportive DH!!

Hope all of you ladies start feeling better soon! I am having my good days and a few not so good days..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search